What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Israel will have many surprises for hamas.
I have an even better idea. Once you're in Gaza and have it under control, Bibi should hold a press conference and live announce to the world that if the Hamas terrorists don't come out of the tunnels in the next 24 hours, the Israeli army will use concrete to seal off all the tunnels. This way, Israel would expose Hamas losers to the whole world, and everyone would see what cowards the Hamas butchers really are. I'm sure they'd all come to the surface within 2 hours. If not, welp no worries, less work for the Israeli army.

Just a routine American check...

I don't think this much frequent flights are routine, Although our top brass are sellouts, but maybe Uncle Sam is still afraid of something

1697311282830.png

View attachment 961858

Video:

What USAFCENT mean when they say US.CENTCOM AOR is... Muwaffaq Salti AB, Jordan. :lol:

Geo Location:
View attachment 961859

Eastings / Northings:
31.830711268784384, 36.78741109659281

I am surprised Jordan allowed these to come at this time. Just shows how much part of the problem the current leaders of these countries are to the region as a whole?!

Hence, why I stated it was a mistake saving these rats, we failed to learn from history. There is a reason God kicked them out of their land many times.

God kicked them out or other people? If it was god he sounds like disgruntled landlord whose tenants haven't been paying the rent and running amok of his property.

WFP Palestine Emergency Response External Situation Report #2 (14 October 2023)​

Situation Report Source WFP Posted14 Oct 2023 Originally published14 Oct 2023

HIGHLIGHTS
• WFP reached close to 522,000 displaced people with food and cash assistance in Palestine since 9 October.
• WFP appeals for immediate safe supply corridors through all borders into Gaza to replenish critical stocks that are running dangerously low while people’s lives are at stake.
• WFP appeals for immediate, safe and unimpeded humanitarian access inside Gaza to areas where civilians are.
• As part of the UN flash appeal, WFP urgently requires USD 74M to meet spiking needs for the next three months.

SITUATION UPDATE
The humanitarian situation in Gaza continues to worsen for the fifth consecutive day. The shutdown of Gaza power plant and subsequent electricity cuts had already forced bakeries and shops to stop operating. Access restrictions, infrastructure damage, fuel shortages and depleting food stocks are severely hampering WFP assistance delivery.

All bakeries contracted by WFP have reported a shortage in either wheat flour, electricity, or water. Seven shops and one of the local mills working with WFP in Gaza have been damaged due to the conflict.

In view of the displacement wave towards the South of Gaza, WFP is taking measures to ensure safe and uninterrupted assistance to all affected and ensure the safety of its staff, cooperating partners and humanitarian operations.

In the West Bank, movement, access restrictions and violence are limiting people’s ability to access shops for food and other needs.
-End-

Back
Top Bottom