What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

@Falcon29, what do you think, could you say something like this in countries like Iran, Russia, and Gaza? You see, that's the difference between people like you and the free world. I am all for everyone having the right to their opinion as long as protests are peaceful and non violent. In Gaza, with such comments, you'd end up in a ditch, no doubt.

1697312180806.png

WebResource.axd
!FDC 3/4834 FDC CHART CORRECT U.S. GOVERNMENT IFR
ENROUTE HIGH ALTITUDE
CHART H-11, PANEL D, EFFECTIVE 05 OCT 2023...
CHANGE BAF VORTAC SSV TO (VL) (L). 2310121433-PERM
WebResource.axd
!FDC 3/2603 ZZZ SECURITY..SPECIAL SECURITY NOTICE..
ISRAEL..POTENTIALLY HAZARDOUS SITUATION -- ISRAEL AIRSPACE DUE TO
THE ONGOING CONFLICT SITUATION BETWEEN ISRAEL AND GAZA, OPERATORS
ARE ADVISED TO USE CAUTION WHEN OPERATING WITHIN THE TEL-AVIV FLIGHT
INFORMATION REGION FIR LLLL. CURRENTLY THERE ARE NO RESTRICTIONS ON
UNITED STATES CERTIFICATED AIRMEN OR OPERATORS TO OPERATE INTO OR
OUT OF ISRAEL. OPERATORS SHOULD CLOSELY MONITOR AIRSPACE
DEVELOPMENTS IN THE REGION AND FOLLOW ALL AERONAUTICAL PUBLICATIONS
AND ATC INSTRUCTIONS ISSUED BY ISRAELI STATE AUTHORITIES. THE CIVIL
AVIATION AUTHORITY OF ISRAEL IS ACTIVELY MANAGING THE RISK TO CIVIL
AVIATION THROUGH DYNAMIC AIRSPACE CHANGES AS APPROPRIATE. EILAT
RAMON AIRPORT (LLER) IS OPEN AND AVAILABLE 24/7 AS AN ALTERNATE
AERODROME OR AS A PRIMARY DESTINATION. FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
CONTACT FAA CITE WATCH AT 202-267-3203 OR EMAIL FAA-WATCH@FAA.GOV.
2310092230-2310192230
WebResource.axd
!FDC 3/2050 ZZZ SECURITY..SPECIAL SECURITY NOTICE
ISRAEL..POTENTIALLY HAZARDOUS SITUATION -- ISRAEL AIRSPACE

DUE TO THE ONGOING CONFLICT SITUATION BETWEEN ISRAEL AND GAZA,
OPERATORS ARE ADVISED TO EXERCISE EXTREME CAUTION WHEN OPERATING
WITHIN THE TEL-AVIV FLIGHT INFORMATION REGION FIR LLLL. FLIGHT
CREWS SHOULD REMAIN IN CONTACT WITH AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL AT ALL TIMES
WHILE OPERATING WITHIN THE FIR AND MONITOR NOTAMS FOR POSSIBLE
AIRSPACE CLOSURES. FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION CONTACT FAA CITE
WATCH AT 202-267-3203 OR EMAIL FAA-WATCH@FAA.GOV.

I don't think this much frequent flights are routine, Although our top brass are sellouts, but maybe Uncle Sam is still afraid of something

View attachment 961895

I was being sarcastic. Papa America fears Pakistani nukes. Not all is forgiven. Trust me.

Correct , we have the man power of 800,000 soldier (including reserve) but most of our equipments is from the U.S or Europe. whose fault is it? it's El-Sadat fault, who drove us towards the west after camp david treaty, they control egypt now through its military equipments and they give us shity grade types , second hand and basic abrams , basic f-16s with no amraam , basis fremm frigates , basic gowind etc.

we should have gone to soviet and russian equpments , not better than western weapons but at least we could have had a chance to build it locally and improve it.

Egypt is in a shitty position.

They will never sell Egypt cutting edge technology or technologies which can shift the balance of power. Same with Pakistan and this is why Pakistan buys from China and Turkey. Whats the point of spending billions on military when you still be sitting ducks. Egypt must start to buy more equipment from Russia and China. Balance it out.

Last edited:
Freedom fighters? Freedom fighters don't attack civilians out of revenge and they don't kidnap little kids and old women. These are terrorist tactics. And even if Hamas freed Palestine,they wouldn't let any other party have power,they wouldn't proclaim elections. They want to be the ones in power and make Palestine a hardcore Sunni country.
They attacked coward soldiers in military bases, check posts, and military installations. Coward war-criminal Zionists are portraying their losses as baby killings. World expects from you liars and criminals only such lies.

They will fight Lebanese to get more territory and the remaining question is if they will fight Jordan to push West Bank Palestinians into Jordan …. They want weapons for that.
If the Lebanese Army and Hizbollah fight together,the Israelis will have a much harder time in Lebanon rather than Gaza. Of course it makes sense. The Lebanese Army is bigger and better equipped than Hamas and Hizbollah is one of the best guerilla forces in the Arab world. Although they did suffer a lot of casualties through the 10 years of the war in Syria.

If the war reaches Lebanon,I'll go buy a Lebanese flag.

Freedom fighters? Freedom fighters don't attack civilians out of revenge and they don't kidnap little kids and old women. These are terrorist tactics. And even if Hamas freed Palestine,they wouldn't let any other party have power,they wouldn't proclaim elections. They want to be the ones in power and make Palestine a hardcore Sunni country.
Do you like my hardcore bodily fluid in you.

Yeah god does work in mysterious ways, but maybe the all loving god is simply misunderstood?
Move away, for you it is all moving matter around anyway, if you do not have anything smarter to say about stuff which is thousand times explained in logical and rational way, would you please spare us of your "deep" insights.

War is ugly and there are no rules in it? Fine , don't bitch about when you get few " civilians " dead. As of your term " even Israeli army " let me tell you, if nothing then your aura was shattered a week ago.
I'm all about peace and harmony.

That clown is trolling.

Come on egypt. Open your borders to take in refugees so that hamas has to defend Gaza without hiding behind thousands of children.
I told you before, pay attention to 300 people barking on a railway station. Plan holiday in Spain , where you will be with your dick hanging I front of your children. Apply for a job in Euro Spike, be an assembler for the stuff which your grandad invited. Think about all those areas in Europe which were vacated from the original German population. Think how Biden said that Nord Stream won't work. Proffes your friendship to France while trying to undermine French nuclear and arms industry. Sell the weapons to your selected tyrants. Pay for Israeli navy .
Oh, please suck up to the Serbs , especially in the North they live on the German property. Think as much as you like that you can be a life coach to 3rd world country people and put your hand over the mouth then leave the pich with the derision of the public. Be assured that the majority of old German folk would spit on you or you don't have to do anything. Go to kneipe have a beer and think how at the moment things can't get better for you. Just like the guy in the book Berlin Alexander Platz.
Oh yes , the majority of the property in the central Berlin belongs to the Russian Jews. It is like good old times, Kykes are laughing while you dance in your country . But as pink Floyd said , you're comfortably numb.
Gtfoh
Edit many countries around besides taking your land , made even worse massacres why are they not apologetic,? Why people don't use them as the terminology for the various isms ?
Didn't thy Jews tried after ww2 to poison a great deal of German population...????
Of course , you are just conformist.
Dr Mehmed

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom