What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

You have been claiming for almost a week now that Zionists have amassed 300,000 strong force at the Gaza border and that force will do this thing and that thing destroying Gaza and smashing Hamas once for all. But that has apparently not happened yet. The coward Zionists are still using bombing by planes to destroy residential/medical buildings and thus killing hundreds, if not thousands, of non-combatent innicent Palestinians including children, elderly, and even patients. It seems that Hamas have really hammered Zionists so much just on the first day (and even after that) that war-criminal Zionist regime is unable get out of the deep shock and gain their senses back. For example, that downing of a chopper that killed 50 IDF war-criminals was revealed only yesterday. So, the Zionists are rather foolishly venting their inner fear by aerial bombing and non-sense statements threatening Palestinians with genocide despite having amassed a force of 300,000 armed mice. They are still unable to gain some courage to launch a ground offensive on Gaza. What is your take on this?

No.

They will go in. 300k is a big mobilization, preparations are needed, plans need to be drawn; I can tell even without having a military background.

Adiir M - Bigfoot
Sorry the winter is coming Adir- M -Yeti
‏‏לכידה.PNG

Possible, like I mentioned its all speculations now. Not sure what everyone's up to

One thing is for sure, its not easy for Hamas to do all this on their own.

Lastly, its the innocent people paying the price while puppet masters sit safely miles away.

There is no speculation on this one.

All Hamas weapons are Iran supplied. They amassed the weapons for this attack over a long period of time bit by bit through tunnels. Russia was not even in the Ukraine war at that time. It's Hamas backed by Iran and Hezbollah. Russia is just seeing if there is any opportunity to exploit the situation to make some gains or get some concessions.

The tweet of the Palestinian citizen, which had a lot of reflection on Twitter:
View attachment 961671
I am Bayan, I have lived in my beautiful city of Gaza for 27 years and today may be my last day here.

My family and I will not repeat the mistake of Nakbat Day in 1948 and will not leave our house to the south.

We are all proud to be Palestinians until our last breath.

I will not forgive the world from east to west for what will happen to us and I hope our images will haunt you for the rest of your life.

How is she making this post? I thought they cut-off internet?

There is no speculation on this one.

All Hamas weapons are Iran supplied. The amassed the weapons for this attack over a long period of time bit by bit through tunnels. Russia was not even in the Ukraine war at that time. It's Hamas backed by Iran and Hezbollah. Russia is just seeing if there is any opportunity to exploit the situation to make some gains or get some concessions.
I wonder what the end game was, when they planned on this.

Other than kinetic and strategic ones, am very interested in their idea for the common Palestinians. Cause if they had no plan for them, they should be hanged in open air for bringing this misery on people.

qatar will face some strange things soon.
belive me
Israel military is just a glorified police/riot force. Israel hasn’t been able to do anything to Iran and Qatar and Iran are the same distance. You sound like the IDF PR officer who is gracing CNN every day. Enjoy the two minutes of fame as after a month this new generation of the world will know Israel‘s true brutality to be the most hated population in the world.

The previous atrocities were on newspaper so the true violence was not understood by the prior generations. Now will be much more accurate description.

We believe you just like the lies you spread about babies being beheaded that were retracted.

In reality, no one really wants to help the Palestinians. The only country that truly helps the Palestinians is Israel, to be completely honest. Israel provides significantly more financial aid to Palestine than other Gulf states. If Egypt really wanted to help it would open its borders to allow the residents of Gaza to move in.

I wonder what the end game was, when they planned on this.

Other than kinetic and strategic ones, am very interested in their idea for the common Palestinians. Cause if they had no plan for them, they should be hanged in open air for bringing this misery on people.

I wonder the same and wrote about it in other posts, I don't know and nobody seems to know. It's possible they have a plan along with Hezbollah and Iran. Or it's possible they don't have a plan or a suboptimal plan.

Attacking the enemy is fine, attacking the enemy without a plan is stupidity. If they don't have a solid plan of how they will handle the Israeli onslaught, then they should be answerable to their people. No military leader ever won a war without a good plan.

As heartless as it may look like, it's logical.

Egypt doesn't want Gaza people to fully evacuate to Sinai, that would be falling right into Israel's trap. The moment Gaza people move to Sinai, Israel will capture the land and it's a victory for them. Sometimes these things look heartless and some Muslim leaders looking like traitors but there are bigger games that we general public are not always aware of.

I wonder the same and wrote about it in other posts, I don't know and nobody seems to know. It's possible they have a plan along with Hezbollah and Iran. Or it's possible they don't have a plan or a suboptimal plan.

Attacking the enemy is fine, attacking the enemy without a plan is stupidity. If they don't have a solid plan of how they will handle the Israeli onslaught, then they should be answerable to their people. No military leader ever won a war without a good plan.

Egypt doesn't want Gaza people to fully evacuate to Sinai, that would be falling right into Israel's trap. The moment Gaza people move to Sinai, Israel will capture the land and it's a victory for them. Sometimes these things look heartless and some Muslim leaders looking like traitors but there are bigger games that we general public are not always aware of.
The Egyptians are smart and they know they don't want those Hamas animals in their country. Just like Israel doesn't want them. The best solution would be for the residents of Gaza to move to other Gulf states.

To be fair they NEED to do this

The Jews want to ethnically cleanse Gaza of the Palestinians, they always wanted to steal the land

So keeping the Palestinians in Gaza is ESSENTIAL
Any deaths will be on the Jews and we need to keep increasing the Palestinians population

And then ramp up pressure for independent Palestine free of Jews

Of course, every country irrespective of the faith they follow, cannot ignore geo political and geo economical realities. If they do, they will simply give up their own public's well being and safety.

It is heartless no doubt, but we humans go for self preservation first. That's a biological thing, no one can escape.

I mean even Hezbollah , who many here think should jump in are humans too. Why should they put their safety to test?

The so called two state solution, should have happened long before perhaps. Well its water under the bridge. Its so sad to see first the Israeli civilians dying, and so many Palestinians. People having to vacate their own homes, and nowhere to go.

Israel does have lot of emotional support, from majority of the world. However if they extend this for too long, they will see it waning like melting ice. Sometimes world is really cruel

Back
Top Bottom