What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Can't disagree with most of what you said but, feel otherwise on below

Israeli treatment of Palestine, cannot justify the Hamas action on civilians I feel.
Support from those who don't matter frankly, as they can't influence events means nothing.

You can feel whatever you want, doesn't change the reality on the ground.

A chart of Israeli and Palestinian civilian deaths got posted on this thread repeatedly and it shows the disproportionate number of killings. You can't kill 1000 civilians of mine for 10s of years and then I kill 10 of yours and suddenly I am the civilian killer, perfect logic for hypocrites, not a good logic for a sensible person. Israeli civilians are not really civilians, they are all military trained and sever as reservist and armed to the teeth. Also those civilians only few months or years back came and kicked out a Palestinian from his home and took over their homes, they are settlers. Do you know what settler means and what their modus operandi is? Look up American and Australian settlers and what they did to the natives.

A chart of Israeli and Palestinian civilian deaths got posted on this thread repeatedly and it shows the disproportionate number of killings. You can't kill 1000 civilians of mine for 10s of years and then I kill 10 of yours and suddenly I am the civilian killer, perfect logic for hypocrites, not a good logic for a sensible person.
You can disagree, I don't mind. Everyone has their own opinions

The problem why Palestinians and most importantly Gazans lack simplest kinds of air defense systems is that they are neighbors of Jordan and Egypt. This 2 country blocks them and allows no one to supply them with proper weapons.

I feel sorry for Arabs and Egyptians specially, they were once a great nation.

It's clear that you don't seem to care much about the Palestinians and the people in Gaza. This is precisely why Israel needs to take control of Gaza and annex it.

Getting them ethnically cleansed is not caring,, the Palestinians will win the demographics game easily

It's all about numbers

And if we want to hurt the Jews then moving Palestinians outside of the land is intolerable, it's a battle, a war the Palestinians are fight for all of us

Even if Israel annexes Gaza we need to keep 2.2 million and growing Palestinians there

Then ramp up the pressure on Jews everywhere

They simply can't occupy and oppress Millions of Palestinians forever

The Jew always had something evil within,, it's so many different people's when they realised tried to wipe Jews out, in brutal pogroms culminating in a actual freaking holocaust
Can you imagine, Europeans thought, nope we can't let these Jews go, we need to literally burn them in ovens for the safety of humanity

We can't let the Jew plans succeed,

When Bush was in power?

You are forgetting something:

"The Islamic Republic of Afghanistan reaffirms its continued commitment not to cooperate with or permit international terrorist groups or individuals to recruit, train, raise funds (including through the production or distribution of narcotics), transit Afghanistan or misuse its internationally-recognized travel documents, or conduct other support activities in Afghanistan, and will not host them."

This wasn't an instrument of surrender but the "demand" in 2001 only for Taliban to reject it at the time.

21 years later, Taliban accepted the "demand" and the current Biden administration concluded the war on this note.

The Al-Qaeda Network? Where do you see it?

Iraq was stabilized and looked fine in 2011.

But bad elements in Syria and Iraq plunged the country back to war.

So a new operation was launched to clear these elements and stabilize Iraq. It looks fine now.

Unfortunate, but Muslims should learn to fight terrorists instead of running big mouths. Sri Lanka is the only Islamic country that can claim success in fight against terrorism on its own in large part. Others not so much.

US has become a bigger economy and has better tools of war in the present. You need to catch up with times, friend.

All those thanking your posts should take notes.

@Goritoes
@Corax
@SalarHaqq
@vizier
@Mirzali Khan

Accept facts and not BS. The reason that you not see terrorists blowing up buildings and people in the US because US has done a good job in this matter. You have no idea who is who among immigrants pouring in.

Since when has Sri Lanka been identified as an "Islamic" country?! What are you on?! Look, if you think someone like Bush was a master strategist and statesman. and Sri Lanka is "Islamic", I can't take your views seriously. US foreign policy doesn't change much whoever is in power. And the capability of its military is not dependent on who is in the White House.

Oh boy 😱
Indians really don't give a f lol
View attachment 961691

India, the best ally of Arabs after all. MBS should also put some of that fair and lovely on his face.

The problem why Palestinians and most importantly Gazans lack simplest kinds of air defense systems is that they are neighbors of Jordan and Egypt. This 2 country blocks them and allows no one to supply them with proper weapons.

I feel sorry for Arabs and Egyptians specially, they were once a great nation.

Egypt and Jordan are two scumbags.

I would add that people not of the book are also perfectly fine humans that deserve respect and understanding. This is the 21st Century and the fastest growing faith is Rationalism i.e., Lack of faith.

The conflict you are seeing right now is because of the "people of the book". They both claim some sort of divine right to the land, and are willing to commit unspeakable atrocities against one another. And that's not even including the Christians and the crusades that preceded in history. Seems this stretch of land is cursed, and the irony is the self fulfilling prophecy of bringing on global Armageddon, which all three Abrahamic faiths aspire to. Unfortunately, rationality is in short supply in this part of the world.

Seriously what you thought will happened?
After hamas attacked and kill civilians in the first day a lot members her was cheering up. now when Israel response with a massive attack (and believe me it's just the beginning) you all cry. As i see is it their are 2/3 option for this wat to end

1) military hamas is gone - more moderate government will handle gaza

2) Israel back to control some parts of gaza (like in the West bank) after deportation of gaza people from the north of gaza (and hamas will be eradicated)

3)mass evacuation of gaza to Egypt and fron Egypt to Qatar and other countries

Some part of gaza will simply be unbearable to live in.

This is the result of hamas attack.

It also will have huge impact on Iran because after that we will have more military resources to put directly on Iran

A chart of Israeli and Palestinian civilian deaths got posted on this thread repeatedly and it shows the disproportionate number of killings. You can't kill 1000 civilians of mine for 10s of years and then I kill 10 of yours and suddenly I am the civilian killer, perfect logic for hypocrites, not a good logic for a sensible person. Israeli civilians are not really civilians, they are all military trained and sever as reservist and armed to the teeth. Also those civilians only few months or years back came and kicked out a Palestinian from his home and took over their homes, they are settlers. Do you know what settler means and what their modus operandi is? Look up American and Australian settlers and what they did to the natives.

The other common spin Zionists and their sympathizers are giving is that this is an "unprovoked" attack as if this conflict started yesterday. Completely disregarding their own history of killing Palestinians including children without any provocation. I had asked one of the Hasbara troll here to explain 28 Palestinian children's murder by IDF this year alone without the presence of any active conflict. I even quoted their own Israeli media so that they can't dispute veracity of the claim -

I received absolutely nothing in response.

Now if the Palestinians fight back against such oppression, they are terrorists.

We are dealing with hypocrites and liars. What better can be expected from these vermins.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom