What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Bible thumpers have produced plenty of kills hundreds of thousands through their involvement in US foreign policy in the mid-east and other places around the world.
You have an exaggerated opinion of them. They mostly talk a lot of hot air. Real policy is done old fashioned way - interest group push and pull.

The West Bank that disarmed completely and gave up all their weapons to Israel and signed a peace treaty with them. For the people telling Gaza to surrender :

This George Santos guy looks like Mossad has really bad blackmail on him to make him act such a loser.
They do. He's already convicted and has a trial coming up. He claimed to be Jewish too. Which is why the Mossad wanted him arrested. But he still parrots propaganda and bends over for them.

I thought only the Indians did this:

Never thought the Israelis would be inspired by the Indians.
mock an elderly Holocaust survivor taken hostage by Hamas sounds disgusting in itself. Poor man or woman may be in her nineties or even older. What sense in dragging him/her? It is almost like Hamas is walking around with a sign 'destroy me, if you can'.

whatcha know , the people promoting lgbtq are now pushing pro israel the filth .
My friend, both left wing and right wing are alike. Weather Benicide Shappiro or others.
What the Western civilization has to offer these days anyway? " Oh I feel like a 5 year old girl " then Benocide Shappiro comes in with a couple " facts". That's it. I was against, Muslims engagement with them from day 1.
Oh let's not forget the Europeans, all of them want to be life coaches for us
Let lgbtq irritate them , great fun

Back
Top Bottom