What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Useless story, but its such a small world: my grandmother's house in Lahore was originally owned by a Jewish family who sought refuge in Lahore during WWII.

View attachment 961436
The original photo of the house
The wheels of fate that resulted in Hazel’s affiliation with Pakistan were moving on a long winding road even before she was born. “My parents were fleeing from Hitler and I will forever be grateful to Pakistan for giving us the refuge we needed back then.”

View attachment 961439

Dr. Herman Selzer and Kate Selzer were a young couple studying medicine together when they had to leave Germany, where, after 1933, Jews were not allowed to study medicine.
They made their way to Italy, where they graduated from the University of Rome. But Europe was no safe place for Jews during that time and someone in passing mentioned the crown jewel of the British Empire — India. Dr. Herman Selzerwho had completed his studies, left Rome and took a ship, from Naples to Palestine where his parents and siblings had resettled after fleeing Europe, and then sailed to what was back then Ceylon [modern day Sri Lanka] from there. Through there they arrived in India.”

In India, Dr Herman soon found out getting work was easier said than done. “Here he was just another European doctor and they had more than enough of them. It wasn’t until he came to Lahore that he found a place to start a medical practice.”
View attachment 961440
Hazel Selzer

In Lahore, the Selzers had their first daughter, naming her Hazel. A son, Michael, followed soon after.

View attachment 961438

Hazel visited Lahore almost every year to see her birth city and her home in Pakistan, sadly she passed away last year. The Selzer family are very good friends of our family, SO WHEN SOME INDIAN and PRETEND Israeli's make assumptions on this forum about people, they should just STFU!

The old house as we call it, is still kept as it was when my grandmother purchased it:
View attachment 961437

View attachment 961433
View attachment 961434
View attachment 961435

@LeGenD @PakFactor @Dalit

Nice, your family owns a part of history.

I have to say that the house is beautiful from the outside. 😊

The world failed the people of Palestine. How can people stay silent to such injustice. Every Tom dick and harry changes their DP for Ukraine, but when it comes to Palestine they shirk as if it’s a duty word.

At the end of the day, to some we are children of a lesser god. But it falls on those who have a moral compass l, to be the voice for the voiceless.

The Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) said; tell the truth even if your voice shakes.

The struggle for the Palestinian people has been so painful so long, they have truly been in so much pain and bearing this weight all alone.

They are truly the embodiment of resilience and faith in god.

I am not dismissing the genuine concerns of Jewish people in Israel, they too deserve security, they to should be able to capture those who have wronged them, it says so in our religion.

But justice should not be oppressive, should not be unjust, might has gainsaid justice.

Justice cannot be secured at the end of the barrel of the gun, you cannot BOMB for PEACE. Bombing for peace is like Fucking for virginity.

It makes no sense.

so where are the photos or video , i can show you recent photos videos of 100s of gaza`s kids innocent people getting killed and injured from Israel's bombs any photos videos any proof ?

Mossad agents run NBC news. They're desperately trying damage control.

Arab countries didn't take actions until now
IMG_20231014_013411_098.jpg

There is nothing but civilians here and they were massacred by the IDF completely deliberately. A bloody act of terrorism that leaves no room for doubt.

This is exactly why the IDF trolls here cannot be taken seriously. Be honest, don't try to hide your pleasure in these massacres behind other words or fake shts. Just start by stating that you are a potential murderer and supporter of genocide.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom