What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Breaking news

The Israeli media finally published the pictures of the children killed by Hamas
IMG_20231014_010447_985.jpg

This guy is a Jewish JDL Irgun terrorist member. This scum was pretending to be progressive liberal and his whole Twitter is about genociding Palestinians and pro-Palestinian human beings.

So far us air force are like your friend Wolfhunter, no show. Where is that guy?
Lol, US just said it won't do anything against Hezbollah in the press conference. He's a Jewish Irgun terrorist radical that's losing his mind.

Brian Krassenstein is a Jewish JDL Irgun terrorist working for Mossad. He is calling for genocide of all human beings that speak out against Israel's genocide of Palestinians.

I’m a realist.
no you're not, you're just claiming to be one to hide your emotional bias.
Hamas is about to get a beating of a lifetime.
"about to" implies Hamas hasnt been beaten yet, and how how Hamas not gotten a beating of a lifetime yet and Israel is already out of ammunition? lmao... Israel is the one getting its first beating of a lifetime in modern times, big chunk of the world is enjoying it. If Israel doesnt get its lifeetime of a beating, we cant have world peace!

Jewish JDL terrorist arrested for threatening terroristic violence against pro-Palestinian demonstration in NYC. Good job NYPD. Please be on eye out for these genocidal terrorists. 👍

I think this might be Wolf Hunter, the self-proclaimed protestant christian British guy 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂

Jewish JDL terrorist arrested for threatening terroristic violence against pro-Palestinian demonstration in NYC. Good job NYPD. Please be on eye out for these genocidal terrorists. 👍

I think this might be Wolf Hunter, the self-proclaimed protestant christian British guy 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂

Vernikov recorded a video of herself at the rally, saying "If you are here today standing with these people, you are nothing short of a terrorist without the bombs."

"I'm here at the pro-Hamas rally in Brooklyn College. There is a ton of police, and we made sure that Jewish students feel safe today," she said in a clip posted on X, during which a crowd behind her waving Palestinian flags could be heard chanting "Free free Palestine!"

This guy is a Jewish JDL Irgun terrorist member. This scum was pretending to be progressive liberal and his whole Twitter is about genociding Palestinians and pro-Palestinian human beings.

Lol, US just said it won't do anything against Hezbollah in the press conference. He's a Jewish Irgun terrorist radical that's losing his mind.
My friend at least he changed a tune a bit. Till now he was talking only about the children. S and N child obsessed guy. Do you know that in Talmud. Farisees recommended raping 2 years old children? I kid you not. He is not terrorist, he is sexual delinquent also he writes in one liners. . His family didn't have the fur coats. He comes from factory workers in Minsk. Cheep and poor Jews.

Zionist going crazy like rabbid dogs
She was arrested for criminal possession of a gun. Meaning she had no CCW. That's a huge crime. And was brandishing the gun at people.

My friend at least he changed a tune a bit. Till now he was talking only about the children. S and N child obsessed guy. Do you know that in Talmud. Farisees recommended raping 2 years old children? I kid you not. He is not terrorist, he is sexual delinquent also he writes in one liners. . His family didn't have the fur coats. He comes from factory workers in Minsk. Cheep and poor Jews.
Brother please be easy on these peaceful JDL radical terrorists. They only want to nuke the whole planet for opposing their genocide. They are very peaceful and good human beings.

Back
Top Bottom