What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Go kick rocks Jew barbarian. You're not gonna against God. This is a last ditch effort because you're communicating with Satan who knows his end is near. It's not gonna save you. Jesus and Gabriel will ruin you.

Neither jew or christian. I was just telling you harsh reality.

What our wishes is different then whats the ugly reality. You tell me, do you really thought Israel would not have reacted after Hamas attack? How on earth anybody can think like that.

You have seen track record of Israel. They kill 100s of times more always. They have power and technology and capability. Why commit a suicide.

I am never saying that what israel is doing is right. Israel is committing genocide. Hamas triggered it by assaulting such an attack on its citizens. It was common sense that response would be million times stronger. They never understood it.

Hamas brings death and destruction upon Gaza, no different than the German Nazis and Empire of Japan.
You talking about destruction really whose country is responsible for using nuclear weapons against a non nuclear state.

Genocide & Annihilation of Gaza is on Hamas. When they were shooting israelis at music festival, they literally forgot the outcome of their results. You are talking as if both have equal capabilities. It was as obvious as anything. Why on earth Israel should feel like stopping the genocide? Give me one reason. Do you think they should do pity or think for human lives ? Oh they never ever cared for palestinians and when they are angry and got the chance to wipe off the Gaza piece by piece they will not hesitate and this should have been understood by the Hamas before doing such attack.

The Tiger can go and kill the deer's baby. but if the deer comes back and kill the tiger cub, the Tiger will eat you alive. That's what's happening sadly.
When I watched the news of the original carnage by Hamas, I instinctively felt what I felt when I watched the towers fall on 9/11: this will change history in incomprehensible ways. It is coming true now, Israel may make the entire Vietnam war look like a picnic.

Probably setting up to push Gazans to the Egyptian border to push them over?

Yes. But be assured. Palestinians will mount a offensive from Egypt if such a thing happens. Much more weapons for Palestinians in Egypt. So will whole region. I think Jewish ISIS Nazi state will cease to exist. Maybe some NATO nations will help too.

Literally how Jews felt during the Holocaust. So Jews are going to inflict a Holocaust because Hamas neutralized 1,000 soldiers ?

When I watched the news of the original carnage by Hamas, I instinctively felt what I felt when I watched the towers fall on 9/11: this will change history in incomprehensible ways. It is coming true now, Israel may make the entire Vietnam war look like a picnic.

No American feels that way. Americans saw Hamas mount a military offensive which was successful. Killing over 1,000 soldiers. All the Gaza Envelope corps. No equivalency with 9/11. You, being a JDL Jewish radical, of course wants to draw such parallels to keep hiding behind other nations. As if this was the US's war. It's not. Fight your own wars.

Yes. But be assured. Palestinians will mount a offensive from Egypt if such a thing happens. Much more weapons for Palestinians in Egypt. So will whole region. I think Jewish ISIS Nazi state will cease to exist. Maybe some NATO nations will help too.

Literally how Jews felt during the Holocaust. So Jews are going to inflict a Holocaust because Hamas neutralized 1,000 soldiers ?

No American feels that way. Americans saw Hamas mount a military offensive which was successful. Killing over 1,000 soldiers. All the Gaza Envelope corps. No equivalency with 9/11. You, being a JDL Jewish radical, of course wants to draw such parallels to keep hiding behind other nations. As if this was the US's war. It's not. Fight your own wars.
Will Egypt let them?

Egypt is Israel's ally now. Egypt has already shut the border with Gaza. Egypt also had shared intelligence with Israelis few days back.

World is cold. No regard for weak. In a perfect world, Palestine issue should have been solved long ago, but world belongs to powerful. No prayers, no wonders works in front of dropping bombs. AK47s can't stop a superior technology in every way. Hamas should have waited and build there technology before committing a suicide. They could have think of doing such an attack, if they'd have long range suicide drones and raindown over Israeli airbases in surprise attack instead attacking music festival and some check posts. Hamas literally achieved nothing.

Israel just turned into a pariah state worse than North Korea. Way worse. North Korea did nothing. They're committing suicide and make fire nukes at Europe. They want to kill as many humans as possible. To bring their false Messiah the antichrist? This is not normal.

Neither jew or christian.

We definitely know you're not Christian, JDL Jewish radical barbarian.

Back
Top Bottom