What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

It was always a bad deal. Trump wasn't really an anomaly when it comes to Americans and Europeans honoring deals and treaties.
He really was
And what's so great about keeping enriching Uranium to 4 or 5 percent that's only useful for powerplant.
Restrictions on level of enrichment would be phased out with time as well
The wests main idea is to ensure Iran never gets a nuke and after sometime when they are ready they can freely attack Iran without much worry like Iraq or Libya. So agreeing to any deal about the Uranium enrichment is a braindead one, unless they already had some 50-60 warheads hidden somewhere.
Iran is not North Korea, Iranian society is much more pluralistic and people will not 'eat grass' to develop nukes like Pakistan (famous quote). Iran does not intend to develop nuclear weapons, so a deal made sense. Your gripe is with Iran not having nuclear weapons, not with the merits of the deal from Iran's POV in 2015

US is like Afghanistan. When Americans are less focused on other conflicts, they fight each other.

@PakFactor

Show me your gun collection.

He really was

Restrictions on level of enrichment would be phased out with time as well

Iran is not North Korea, Iranian society is much more pluralistic and people will not 'eat grass' to develop nukes like Pakistan (famous quote). Iran does not intend to develop nuclear weapons, so a deal made sense. Your gripe is with Iran not having nuclear weapons, not with the merits of the deal from Iran's POV in 2015

My gripe is with Iran getting attacked occupied and millions Irani Muslims dying just like Iraq or Lybia. Without nukes Americans will do to Iran what they did to Iraq and Lybia, today or tomorrow. That's all.

Because Allah is biased. Allah takes side. If Allah were Just and stands by the side of Momins, Pakistan would have been a super power and distributing loans to the world.
Pakistan would have been fighting along side Palestan against murders and oppression.

Sadly, Allah is with Israel.

who told you Pakistanis behave like good muslims?

and no this not how God works.. you need lots of education

My gripe is with Iran getting attacked occupied and millions Irani Muslims dying just like Iraq or Lybia. Without nukes Americans will do to Iran what they did to Iraq and Lybia, today or tomorrow. That's all.
US have not attacked Iran in decades. Not in 1987 when Iran was severely weakened due to war. US does not attack a country for sport. Let's not give in to speculation.

Point is simple: one must watch his step himself. Do not provoke a superpower unnecessarily or needlessly. Have a sound foreign policy and meaningful partnerships.

Stupid United Nations should implement Two State Solution and make Jerusalem an international city.
I blame USA for not letting this happen.

The destruction in Gaza is much greater than the destruction in Warsaw.

And the Gaza is bigger than all the Nazi concentration camps put together. The Nazis are thought to have rounded up about 2 million Jews into concentration camps. Israel is holding 3 million people in Gaza alone. And It has largely swallowed up the West Bank.

The destruction in Gaza is much greater than the destruction in Warsaw.

And the Gaza is bigger than all the Nazi concentration camps put together. The Nazis are thought to have rounded up about 2 million Jews into concentration camps. Israel is holding 3 million people in Gaza alone. And It has largely swallowed up the West Bank.

need to recall the germans....

Genocidal animals. Worse than Nazi's. Muslim world must get involved.
Urgent | Reuters, according to a UN spokesman: The Israeli army informed us of the necessity of all residents of northern Gaza to move to the southern Strip within 24 hours.Urgent | Reuters, according to the United Nations spokesman: The number of people requested by the Israeli army to move to the southern Gaza Strip is 1.1 million people

Genocidal animals. Worse than Nazi's. Muslim world must get involved.
Urgent | Reuters, according to a UN spokesman: The Israeli army informed us of the necessity of all residents of northern Gaza to move to the southern Strip within 24 hours.Urgent | Reuters, according to the United Nations spokesman: The number of people requested by the Israeli army to move to the southern Gaza Strip is 1.1 million people

@LeGenD @HGV @dBSPL

What is Pakistan's statement on the matter , been very quiet

Unless it is safe to assume since country's only Leader is in Prison , we have no voice

But lot of opinion on Pakistan Defence forum

It's too bad , Pakistan's current crisis has resulted in a mute response from Pakistan
literally handicapped with no voice on international matters

US have not attacked Iran in decades. Not in 1987 when Iran was severely weakened due to war. US does not attack a country for sport. Let's not give in to speculation.

Point is simple: one must watch his step himself. Do not provoke a superpower unnecessarily or needlessly. Have a sound foreign policy and meaningful partnerships.

US has attacked Iraq on false pretext of WMD. US does attack countries for it's so called interest thousands of miles away from their country.

Iran or any country who want to develop any kind of capability that goes against American or western interest of total dominance of the world, provokes them. So the only way any country can never provoke them is by being a good doggie forever and letting them dominate the world forever and destroy any country or any nation forever. If you like the good doggie strategy it's your choice. I have a different choice.

I don't need a large post on America's military capabilities and tech and all things, I already know that.

We have a difference of opinion here on a very fundamental matter. I will be happy to agree to disagree and leave it there.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom