What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

With the genocide taking place in Gaza, I think such genocides and mass murder shoud have their own thread. This should be reserved to conflict. like when one side fights another. Tactics, weapons, etc.

General mass murder, ritualistic religious inspired child murder with airforce, genocide, mass starvation inspired by 3,000 year old religious texts, etc deserve their own thread so that this one can focus on the actual fighting and political implications.
Sorry but no. My people's lives are in danger. Your concern is let's document military tactics. This is immensely disrespectful. It's about saving their lives. You can do a post about the military tactics once this is over. This is about raising awareness of the genocide taking place.

When the US election results were being counted, Bibi was one of the first to congratulate Biden, and Trump never forgets lol. So he took the opportunity to leak confidential information yesterday, saying how Bibi let him down by backing out of the assassination of Shahid Soleimani at the last moment, and generally criticising Israel's lack of preparedness and calling Hezbollah "very smart"

But he is still hardcore Zionist and panders to his evangelical base that has a messianic obsession with Israel

Of course (and the SNSC)

They generally respond to overwhelming public opinion but they are the ultimate decision makers (Leader and SNSC)

Ok, then the JCPOA was a very stupid decision by them. It should've never been signed. Unless they already had a lot of nukes. Also, if the supreme leader really believes nukes are haram and should not be made that is also a stupid one and Iran may have to pay a very big price for it.

I offer a prayer for the ones impacted in region , and innocent lives that are lost

It's a conflict zone should have been 2 states long time ago

'The Duran' channel is relevant to you being Russian. They seem to think that the Israel-Palestinian conflict will hurt Zelensky a lot though they also think, by sometime in 2024, Russia would prevail anyway--however, the Israel-Palestinian conflict will 'hasten' Ukraine's capitulation.

And yet the blind supporters of American military power think America could simultaneously fight and win in the Middle East, in Europe, and in the Pacific.

Here is 'The Duran' video:

We will likely see Americans finding money for both Israel and Ukraine somehow. I expect the Ukraine war to go on for a long period, far past 2024. Only saving grace may be Trump becoming president again and somehow stopping it. He has a great aversion for spending American money outside and seems to like Putin somehow.

I recall Usa and Europe media were propaganding 24 7 that Usa navy aircraft carriers are moving towards N Korea, Donald Trump made serious threats. China was quiet but after a few days they made the statement "We will defend North Korea". Suddenly all propaganda and war build up narrative died down. I never seen any high level war narrative against North Korea after that.

Unfortunately the muslim states and people are weak, puppets, divided and cowards. They don't have a leg to stand on. The Iraqi, Afghan, Libyan, Syrian, Yemeni wars didn't wake them up, I don't know if anything else will.

Threatening to bomb American cities and expecting from China to save you? Indeed, bro.

North Korea is but a sacrifical lamb to China, if it comes down to it.

In the end, South Korea and Singapore brought both sides to the negotiation table.

China can be supportive but not necessarily in terms of diffusing tensions.

One must watch his step himself.

Ok, then the JCPOA was a very stupid decision by them. It should've never been signed. Unless they already had a lot of nukes. Also, if the supreme leader really believes nukes are haram and should not be made that is also a stupid one and Iran may have to pay a very big price for it.
That was one of those instances where public opinion played a role. Leader always cautioned against that deal but the people supported it so he reluctantly let the government agree to it.

And at the time it wasn't a bad deal. Iran had to close the UNSC file (looming risk of Chapter VII UNSC military intervention otherwise) and get the world to accept its right to enrich uranium (Israel wanted Iran to not enrich any uranium) and continue R&D on more advanced centrifuges with restrictions on putting them into operation gradually phasing out over many years (which worked for Iran, as the more advanced centrifuges wouldn't be ready until then anyway).

The problem was no one could have foreseen someone like Trump coming to power.

Threatening to bomb American cities and expecting from China to save you? Indeed, bro.

North Korea is but a sacrifical lamb to China, if it comes down to it.

In the end, South Korea and Singapore brought both sides to the negotiation table.

China can be supportive but not necessarily in terms of diffusing tensions.
I think Graham should be the next president of the United States. The country is collapsing anyway, so let it be a glorious collapse.

European Commission Vice-President Schinas said Turkey “must choose which side of history it wants to be on.”"With us - with the European Union, NATO, our values, the spirit of the West - or with Moscow, Tehran, Hamas and Hezbollah. The answer must be clear"

The EU won’t even let Turkiye in for over 50 years, still they are talking about a side

We dont care about what lapdogs like SCHINAS or MENENDES says about Turkiye

The EU and USA support PKK/YPG terror organization who killed over 40.000 innocent people including kids and women in Turkiye since 1985

terrorist supporter USA and The EU

btw Turkiye fought Russia backed Iran,SAA,Hezbolah in Idlib Syria

Neither USA, EU, nor Russia Iran
We only choose Turkish side

I think Graham should be the next president of the United States. The country is collapsing anyway, so let it be a glorious collapse.
Lindsey Graham is a psychopath. Even more dangerous than Trump in my opinion.

Trump has a strange fascination with the power of nuclear weapons, so I don't think he would have attacked North Korea. He made a lot of bellicose threats that he never lived up to as part of his crazy strong man persona. It was effective. For example, after they illegally assassinated Shahid Soleimani, Trump publicly threatened to destroy 52 cultural and historical sites inside Iran if Iran responded at all. This didn't stop Iran from responding, but it did temper Iran's response. The US ultimately did not respond, but tempering Iran's response by acting crazy was probably his objective, and it probably worked.

That was one of those instances where public opinion played a role. Leader always cautioned against that deal but the people supported it so he reluctantly let the government agree to it.

And at the time it wasn't a bad deal. Iran had to close the UNSC file (looming risk of Chapter VII UNSC military intervention otherwise) and get the world to accept its right to enrich uranium (Israel wanted Iran to not enrich any uranium) and continue R&D on more advanced centrifuges with restrictions on putting them into operation gradually phasing out over many years (which worked for Iran, as the more advanced centrifuges wouldn't be ready until then anyway).

The problem was no one could have foreseen someone like Trump coming to power.

It was always a bad deal. Trump wasn't really an anomaly when it comes to Americans and Europeans honoring deals and treaties. America somehow was going to screw Iran anyway. Look at what happened a few days back, Iran is not getting the 6 billion for the prisoner swap deal. Iran should not go into any deal whatsoever with them because they simply won't get what they signed for.

And what's so great about keeping enriching Uranium to 4 or 5 percent that's only useful for powerplant. The wests main idea is to ensure Iran never gets a nuke and after sometime when they are ready they can freely attack Iran without much worry like Iraq or Libya. So agreeing to any deal about the Uranium enrichment is a braindead one, unless they already had some 50-60 warheads hidden somewhere.

Bro, "collapsing" is stretching it. US is a big country and its political issues are nothing new.

You think this is bad? Study American history LMAO.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom