What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Says the stupid Egyptian living in the US. Go wank over a hot stove you silly twat. What are your Muslim counties doing to help the Palestinian civilians? I’ll tell you what, sweet **** all, that’s what they are doing.

Bunch of neutered twats, banging on about matters beyond your purview.

Wow, don't blow a gasket over a harmless opinion. Easy on the personal insults, there. You're not on a British conquest ship full of slaves, my friend. You've offered your share of demented, one-sided and biased views and we've never reciprocated in such a vile manner. What's the matter you can't handle the truth about those phony self-entitled leaches?

Here, gimme a kiss mmmwwwoooaaah! 💋

Nothing but a pair of welfare sucking self-entitled insufferables leaching $30 million a year off your government to live that lavish royal lifestyle and think they understand the plight of a suffering and oppressed people halfway across the world and here you are getting all twisted in a spectacular racist & insulting manner. But I guess that's the typical colonialist mindset of the British empire that raped and pillaged the world when it was able to. Makes sense that you would think the same.

Wow, don't blow a gasket over a harmless opinion. Easy on the personal insults, there. You're not on a British conquest ship full of slaves, my friend. You've offered your share of demented, one-sided and biased views and we've never reciprocated in such a vile manner. What's the matter you can't handle the truth about those phony self-entitled leaches?

Here, gimme a kiss mmmwwwoooaaah! 💋

Nothing but a pair of welfare sucking self-entitled insufferables leaching $30 million a year off your government to live that lavish royal lifestyle and think they understand the plight of a suffering and oppressed people halfway across the world and here you are getting all twisted in a spectacular racist & insulting manner. But I guess that's the typical colonialist mindset of the British empire that raped and pillaged the world when it was able to. Makes sense that you would think the same.
Rule Britannia! 🇬🇧

We just sent out an entire strike group to support our allies, Hamas will be toast soon.

Reported for trolling
You started it. See what I mean about crying? 😂

We will witness extermination of Jewish ISIS Netanyahu regime by 2024. Rejoice Muslims. It's visions from God.

Oslo was opposed by the Islamic movements such as Hamas and Islamic Jihad, parties on the left such as the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) and the Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine (DFLP), and also by intellectuals, mainstream politicians and former peace negotiators such as Haydar Abd al-Shafi, Karma Nabulsi and Edward Said.
-Anne Le More (31 March 2008). International Assistance to the Palestinians After Oslo: Political Guilt, Wasted Money

And why you a closet supporter of Israel like, who pretend to be sympathetic to the Palestinians, also tell that the Oslo Accord was also opposed by many many in Israel and in fact the Prime Minister of Israel Rabin, who signed the Oslo Accord, was killed by a Jewish Israeli and the killer became a hero to many Israelis??

Yasser Arafat called Rabin a 'friend', attended Rabin funeral. Peace between Israelis and Palestinians died with Rabin due to Jewish extremism.

Rule Britannia! 🇬🇧

We just sent out an entire strike group to support our allies, Hamas will be toast soon.

You started it. See what I mean about crying? 😂
Lol, didn't you Jews say Israel fights its own wars ? US , Britain, who else ?? 🤣🤣😂😊😊

They're not gonna do anything for you. They don't like you.

Haha do these people read what they have typed before they hit post? 😂
Back when I was 17-23,me and many of my friends were half-joking half-serious that Jews were behind everything. Conspiracies,wars,political corruption,this and that. But I'm 40 and I think that seeing "Jews" everywhere is like leftists seeing "Nazis" everywhere. She got in the **** industry and then made a lot of money and then stayed more.

Just know that it was Hamas who escalated this. They do t get to try and act innocent now. They are Fucked, and Israel just ran out of lube.
Whatever hamas did does not give Israel the right to run a campaign of genocide against the palestinian population. There are other ways to deal with hamas rather than hold 2m people accountable. Its sickening that people like you under the banner of fighting terrorism have no issues with Israel carpet bombing and killing innocent people. Because you dont treat one life as equal to another, no one here takes people like you seriously. Go on a Britain first forum where your fit will well with other rightwing nut jobs.

We will witness extermination of Jewish ISIS Netanyahu regime by 2024. Rejoice Muslims. It's visions from God.

Falcon is this you?
1697145869881.jpeg

And why you a closet supporter of Israel like, who pretend to be sympathetic to the Palestinians, also tell that the Oslo Accord was also opposed by many many in Israel and in fact the Prime Minister of Israel Rabin, who signed the Oslo Accord, was killed by a Jewish Israeli and the killer became a hero to many Israelis??

Yasser Arafat called Rabin a 'friend', attended Rabin funeral. Peace between Israelis and Palestinians died with Rabin due to Jewish extremism.
He is a Greek Jew. He has been exposed. I don't believe his lies. He's awful at narrative building. I'm single handlely wiping the floor with their whole propaganda army, lol. They're losing it and telling me to stop sharing tweets. 🤣🤣😂😊

Back
Top Bottom