What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

It is from the Arab perspective but why Hamas is pushing this information, and if it is correct, then why did Hamas push the plan to the enemy, if it is true? In the case that this is a missile in the hands of Hamas, then it looks to me like a surface-to-Surface to ballistic missile.
It makes sense too why Hamas operation names Toophan , there must be lot doctorine buildup with this missile.

Yes!! That's what going to happen. I have been thinking the same scenario. Plus there WILL be so much more against the Palestinians of the W. Bank-- more restrictions on movements, more Settlements construction, that Palestinians' lives would become unbearable to the point of some of them might consider a paid-exile to Jordan or other countries.

The Zionists NEVER EVER had any intention of giving more than a Bantustan and even the Bantustan is given because of modern world's 'sensitivities'.

This conflict can end only one way: Through protracted violence in that region, just like the violence during and after WW 2 led to the creation of Israel. And there is only one formula that will work: Strangulation of the Israeli economy through relentless launching of cheap rockets from various directions into Israel. Absolutely no need to buy expensive fighter crafts or tanks etc because they would be vaporized by America before they could be deployed.
Palestinians are too weak economically to do much serious damage beyond random acts of terrorism like this. Case in point: Israel, if they were not feeling like an ape bitten by a thousand bees right now, could have just blown-up water and power lines and gone on a long holiday. Then come back after two weeks and cleanup Gaza. Without all the external free charity money flowing into Gaza, it will be a post-apocalyptic scene in Gaza without Israel doing anything.

It is from the Arab perspective but why Hamas is pushing this information, and if it is correct, then why did Hamas push the plan to the enemy, if it is true? In the case that this is a missile in the hands of Hamas, then it looks to me like a surface-to-Surface to ballistic missile.
It makes sense too why Hamas operation names Toophan , there must be lot doctorine buildup with this missile.

This is fake news. The image is from Yemen.

Lol, didn't you Jews say Israel fights its own wars ? US , Britain, who else ?? 🤣🤣😂😊😊

They're not gonna do anything for you. They don't like you.
It’s called an “Alliance”, something the Muslim world knows nothing about, that is why in every conflict your nations stand alone!

It’s called an “Alliance”, something the Muslim world knows nothing about, that is why in every conflict your nations stand alone!
White people hate Jews. Trump will plunge US into civil war. No one is fighting Jewish peoples wars. Fight on your own. Stop asking them to fight for you. A Jew speaking in name of Europeans and Americans,lol.

This is not true. I don't see any statements from Al-Qassam.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom