What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Nope. Jewish ISIS Netanyahu regime will be eradicated. The liars will be exposed for their blood libel and satanic Nazi like propaganda and genocide against Palestinians.
First of all,you have to stop using this dumb "ISIS Zionist" and "ISIS Netanyahu" thing. Just like "Putler" and "Pussolini",it sounds completely ridiculous and discredits your posts. Besides,those barbarians were using a twisted version of your religion and not Judaism,to harm people.

Second,as you can see,there are lies and propaganda from both sides. Just like in the Ukraine War.

First of all,you have to stop using this dumb "ISIS Zionist" and "ISIS Netanyahu" thing. Just like "Putler" and "Pussolini",it sounds completely ridiculous and discredits your posts. Besides,those barbarians were using a twisted version of your religion and not Judaism,to harm people.

Second,as you can see,there are lies and propaganda from both sides. Just like in the Ukraine War.
Jewish ISIS regime is the worst thing in the world. Just like the Nazis. The regime will be exterminated.

Muslim world must explode in the face Jewish Nazism Facism. These are barbaric genocidal Nazis. Anyone who stands behind them is a Nazi supremacist facist.

Me waiting for the “Muslim world to Explode” 😂😂😂

1697145494017.jpeg

@HGV

What does this suggest in your opinion? I think the 40 babies backlash is the reason. And they lost trust of media now.
Unfortunately I don't think it's a major event. She is unpopular and probably the result of a reshuffle due to the unity government
I remember mentioning this. The irony is that most of those 'influencers' (read: professional Zionist propagandists) are on Mario's spaces!

Back
Top Bottom