What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Stop lying. Hamas detained IDF prisoners of war.

So a 85 year old grandma is an IDF prisoner of war ?

6522924668f1d46f52ab3f12

Those babies and mother are also an IDF prisoner of war ?

And those are just a few of those taken hostages , most of them civilians.

Why are those children not released immediately !

~

So a 85 year old grandma is an IDF prisoner of war ?

6522924668f1d46f52ab3f12

Those babies and mother are also an IDF prisoner of war ?

And those are just a few of those taken hostages , most of them civilians.

~
They are removed to safety from your army but apparently you do not give a damn for their lives as you bombed everything in gaza afterwards

Enough with this baby beheading nonsens.

So you did not behead them just shot them in the head in cold blood.

Basiclly what happened is that your death squads on trucks , entered more than 20 civilian towns and shot any one on sight and when they finished , they went from house to house dragged entire families from their homes and murdered them.

Over 1000 Isrealis civilians - imcluding children elderly and woman where murdered in that fassion,

You may complain about the suffering in Gaza , and may even gain my symphathy for that. But kindly dont lie and take responsibility for what have happened.

Hamas may have or have not beheaded children.

But other than that there is no diffrence between their killing spreee and Daesh.

Spot the diffrences :

8pi522ik_hamas-militants-in-israel_625x300_07_October_23.jpg

Daesh-Toyota-Loop-3.jpg
OP has repeatedly pointed out that most of the deaths are IDF troops. IDF is disclosing names in batches.

If you have proof, post it. This is pointless exchange otherwise.

Very interesting analysis:

Israel ‘wants to injure Hamas but it doesn’t want to destroy Hamas’

Analysts have told Al Jazeera that Israel has no intention of destroying Hamas and that the continuing bombardment of Gaza will change nothing in the long term.

“The Israeli government has said that this will be a turning point. But I think, when the eventual ceasefire arrives, nothing will really change in the long term,” Martin Kear, Middle East analyst at the University of Sydney, said.

“Hamas will certainly be injured. I think Israel will seek to destroy as much of Hamas as possible while keeping enough of Hamas viable to administer the Gaza Strip.

“Israel, under my estimation, does not want to occupy Gaza, that will create an untenable security situation for Israel that it will not be prepared to be subjected to. It wants to injure Hamas but it doesn’t want to destroy Hamas,” he added.

Is Israel purposely hiding this? Why is no one talking about it or the fact they’re clashing outside Gaza (if true)?

Yes they are. They don't want to say it outright at the beginning because people will say it's a justified military counter response. Hamas published hundreds of videos of the 30+ operations on 30+ Israeli military bases. Each one has around 70+100 Israeli soldiers. Or more or less depending on location. Hamas provided proof of this. There are over 1,000 IDF soldiers neutralized. All their bases got over run all around 20km perimeter of Gaza.

I don't expect much from these shitbags. It still haunts them that Muslims controlled their asses longer than the whites.
But Americans in U.S. are also showing solidarity with Israel, though most have not met a Muslim, Every TV channel has this news in a loop. It very much feels like days after 9/11. Just in my town the news is about an NVIDIA engineer who has been held hostage. We have a large NVIDIA presence here. Hamas has done a terrible job in whipping up the post 9/11 sentiment all over again.

But Americans in U.S. are also showing solidarity with Israel, though most have not met a Muslim, Every TV channel has this news in a loop. It very much feels like days after 9/11. Just in my town the news is about an NVIDIA engineer who has been held hostage. We have a large NVIDIA presence here. Hamas has done a terrible job in whipping up the post 9/11 sentiment all over again.
A successful military operation against 30 Israeli military bases is 9/11? Wtf??? Are you crazy? :tdown:🙄

And wtf does it have to do with us? We were not attacked. This was a operation against Jewish ISIS.

Please seek refuge of Allah from Shaytaan bro. The ones back then are nothing like today. The ones today destoryed Gaza in one day. Damage we see after 5 years of war in Ukraine or Syria. In one day they carpet bombed everything.

There are tens of thousands of Palestinians under the rubble in areas in northern Gaza which no one can get to because they keep bombing it.

The world will turn against these modern day Nazis.

Inshallah, the time will come for retribution.

You may lie to yourself , but dont lie to the people of this forum.

Fact is several families , children encluded where wiped out. We dont have the exact numbers yet , because we don't know how many are being held hostage in Gaza.

Maybe you can explain why Hamas has not realeased those children ( babies encluded ) , for over 5 days ?

Not only they did not realese them , they did not puplished the names of the those they hold hostage , so the families don't even know who is alve and who is dead.

~
And indiscriminate bombing, illegal settling and putting civilians under siege is your answer to all of this?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom