What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

There was no 40 babies at all. The 40 beheaded babies is a bigger lie on top of a big lie. Jewish vermin liars will get exposed for lying.

See the thing is, propaganda is an everyday thing but it works best during conflicts to gain support, de-moralize both opposing forces as well as civilians, and gain the support of people on the fence.

But what's sad is that, out of every lie possible, the most vile one was used to trigger a massive emotion, especially from people who lack the ability to think critically. Rape is always one of the top stories used as it was for the music festival girl but this is next-level evil.

If one had followed TikTok when this was being spread, you could have seen posters go nuts, something like, "I don't even care now, kill them all!". I wonder what state of mind those sad creatures are in now. Perhaps still defending their words since ego is a big problem in humans.

Personally, I feel like our time in this world needs to end and a more intelligent lifeform is born. We either need Thanos or a meteor.

This is a lie too. Not a single baby was killed.

You may lie to yourself , but dont lie to the people of this forum.

Fact is several families , children encluded where wiped out. We dont have the exact numbers yet , because we don't know how many are being held hostage in Gaza.

Maybe you can explain why Hamas has not realeased those children ( babies encluded ) , for over 5 days ?

Not only they did not realese them , they did not publish the names of the those they hold hostage , so the families don't even know who is alive and who is dead.

Why are those children not released immediately !

~

Last edited:

You may lie to yourself but dont lie to the people of this forum.

Fact is several families , children encluded where wiped out. We dont have the exact numners yet because we don't know how manny are being held hostage in Gaza.

Maybe you can explain why Hamas has not realeased those children ( babies encluded ) , for over 5 days ?

Not only they did not realese them , they did not puplished the names of the those they hold hostage , so the families don't even know who is alve and who is dead.

Can you explain why are those children no released immediatly ?

~
Stop lying. Hamas detained IDF prisoners of war. We're not giving them back until you release our women and children from your Israeli prisoners. We actually have proof of the capture of the IDF Golani bridgade prisoners of war. You have nothing but unverifiable claims and lies. Hamas documented everything because we know lying runs through your blood. You are being exposed for the liars you are by the whole world. Here is literal proof of the capture of IDF prisoners of war:

Interesting that MBS and Iranian president had conversation about occupier another genocide attempt against palestinians, could it be more significant beyond protocol event?

Even Prophet Moses ran away from the Israelites, but Allah (swt) dragged him back to the Israelites; I think that was a big injustice; the dude didn't want any of it.
Please seek refuge of Allah from Shaytaan bro. The ones back then are nothing like today. The ones today destoryed Gaza in one day. Damage we see after 5 years of war in Ukraine or Syria. In one day they carpet bombed everything.

There are tens of thousands of Palestinians under the rubble in areas in northern Gaza which no one can get to because they keep bombing it.

The world will turn against these modern day Nazis.

The Iron Dome is probably non existent when it comes to settlements.

What’s its kill ratio when protecting Israel proper? 90% quotes seem to be grossly exaggerated.

Whatever happens after this war, this serves to be an equaliser. When war is looked at through the lens of diplomacy, I believe going forward the Palestinians would be able to extract more leverage when it comes to negotiating with Israel.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom