What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Dozens of Israeli airstrikes on random civilian neighborhoods right now in Gaza. Can be seen on the livestream clearly.

A successful military operation against 30 Israeli military bases is 9/11? Wtf??? Are you crazy? :tdown:🙄

And wtf does it have to do with us? We were not attacked. This was a operation against Jewish ISIS.
The 1,000 people murdered have tens of thousands of family members world over. Just turn on and watch local TV if you are in U.S. TV coverage feels exactly like after 9/11. This is what I see on CNN front page here after 5 days:
1697090983534.png

" And We said to the Children of Israel after Pharaoh, “Reside in the land, but when the promise of the Hereafter comes to pass,1 We will bring you all together.”

Surah Al-Isra - 104-111
Don't do that man, don't bring the Quran in all this, Muslims throughout the centuries have protected and helped Jews, from the times of Umar Khattab RA, he was the one who took Jerusalem from the Byzantine and bring back 80 Jewish families to settle in holy land, later on Salauddin Ayubi and even in the times of Ottomans Jews lived in empire and even served in it. This war is not against the Jews, this is against the right wing crazy nationalist Zionists. Quran also say that if you kill one innocent person to create injustice in land as in you have kill the whole of humanity, I don't think Hamas and your country is abiding by that.

Watch this. It's carpet bombing and genocide against a concentration camp. Jewish ISIS will be exterminated. There will be surprises in coming days.

The best place to start for every sane person is Boycott Israel.

Find out all products that are produced by Israel and do not engage in buying its products.

Hit them where it hurts the most.

....umm...Muslim countries already are not buying much from il, so that's not going to make much difference at all.

No Muslim country, except for the ungratefully gifted ones with abundant oil reserves does anything to grow influence in the world theater, but even those are in their own fantasy land, already in bed behind closed doors with il.

Instead of hurting, why can't any of them become a hub for a specialty the world needs?

For example, China is the center of manufacturing, the US among others is the center of tech companies, and India is the hub of creeps...sorry rapists... sorry scams/ frauds...sorry call centers....sorry cheap labor, yea that's the one.

Which Muslim country excels in anything but corruption? Pakistan thanks to Chutulu is albeit strongest among them but has little to no influence, a place where the work day starts at noon and ends 4 hrs later? What is any of them producing for the world?

Our history, otomans, muguls, and so on have been lazy drunk fcks.

Very interesting analysis:

Israel ‘wants to injure Hamas but it doesn’t want to destroy Hamas’

Analysts have told Al Jazeera that Israel has no intention of destroying Hamas and that the continuing bombardment of Gaza will change nothing in the long term.

“The Israeli government has said that this will be a turning point. But I think, when the eventual ceasefire arrives, nothing will really change in the long term,” Martin Kear, Middle East analyst at the University of Sydney, said.

“Hamas will certainly be injured. I think Israel will seek to destroy as much of Hamas as possible while keeping enough of Hamas viable to administer the Gaza Strip.

“Israel, under my estimation, does not want to occupy Gaza, that will create an untenable security situation for Israel that it will not be prepared to be subjected to. It wants to injure Hamas but it doesn’t want to destroy Hamas,” he added.
This is exactly i am saying, Israel needs a bogeyman just like India needs LeT to gain other political points by making common people suffer. The same playbook is working here. Israel has been killing children and women long before Hamas was even formed. You don't put 700,000 illegal settlers on Palestinian land because Hamas is a terrorist organization.

Israeli genocidal strikes have resumed in full force. The livestreams are awful. Everything is getting bombed by illegal munitions.

Massive airstrike in Gaza now. That's not a normal munition. There are tens of thousands of Palestinians under rubble. It's impossible to recover their bodies because the carpet bombing and bombing of ambulances continues everywhere.

I smell goat piss on you, are you goatfucker
I come on here to educate and keep up to date on what’s actually going on and I come across this. By the time you have been banned - you will be back with your other ID. You are the type of Indian that creates hate and divide. Pure filth

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom