What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Israeli Air Force and the US is the only thing keeping their state in existence

Look at how small Israel is and the population size, yet its air force is an absolute beast

Doesnt' make much of difference unless the combatants are a regular army.
You can drop a very expensive missile on some mobile rocket launcher--one of the hundreds surrounding Israel--and MAYBE kill those few people--but there are hundreds more to drain your resources and cripple your economy.
Israel's geography was and remains its Achilles Heels along with its rich living standards.
Arabs are not even going to wage a war of attrition--that's the Russia-Ukraine war--Arabs are going to wage an economic war against Israel and that's the cheapest and the surest route to make Israel behave.

Children where massacerd , i don't know the exact numbers yet , those would surely come up , but in some places whole families that where whiped out.
Are you talking about your regime's lunatic bombing of Palestinian civilians and children in besieged Gaza?

I am still waiting for you to condemn your regime's siege on 1 million children in Gaza, blocking food and water and electricity (a war crime). You didn't respond yet. Curious.

To my knowledge as far as Asians are concerned, Thai, Filipino and Nepalese citizens have either been killed or kidnapped. Number of which continues to increase as more are documented.

~

==

I am still waiting for you to condemn your regime bla bla bla
'
And i am still waiting for you to explain what is Hamas and people like you solution to this conflict , since you reject the two state piece solution and have nothing to offer the region but more blood shed.

~

'`

FB_IMG_1697039696738.jpg

Some rumors that Iran deployed AD assets in Syria, could be true in this fog of war but for now take it as rumor.

Children where massacerd , i don't know the exact numbers yet , those would surely come up , but in some places whole families that where whiped out.

~
Yes but the story about 40 babies is fake. Plenty of posts about it.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom