What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Head of the Upper Galilee Council: "There is an incident, not a possible incident, an actual incident. Infiltration of aircraft from Lebanon into Israel, in a wide area.

Paragliders with at least one person on them. All residents of the north should go into their homes."

There was a video it has been taken down.

Source:
There was none apparently, also the US Evac from Lebanese Embassy is also untrue.

1697041678637.png

IDF soldiers have deployed flares along the Lebanese border.

Source: Discord

Tel Aviv: emergency war government will be sworn in on Thursday at 1800 local time.

Imagine the mightiest 'power' in the Middle East: First humbled by an imprisoned militia like Hamas on October 7, 2023. Then asking for and getting American weapons including replenshing the Iron Dome. Then getting two American aircraft carriers deployed to Eastern Med. Sea. Also getting medical/ambulance equipment help from an American agency (it was in Haaretz). And having to form an 'Emergency War Govt' facing one or at most two militias!!!
The mighties have certainly fallen!

Just check the coverage from AJN, they are blowing the Israeli hasbara out of the sky. Ali Hassan Lebanon corresponded confirming gunshots alongside Israeli-Lebanon.
Yeah I've followed this conflict long enough to know what is a false alarm. What happened is definitely not a false alarm. Some people heard drones. A rocket was definitely fired from Gaza. But that only caused one alert.

I think this time Russia might involved.

US/NATO providing money, weapons and even volunteer fighters to Ukraine.

Russia maybe trying to divert the war towards Israel as Israel is US daddy.
Russia and China and everyone need to get involved. Jewish ISIS will be exterminated for what they've caused. Everyone in the world will want to end them.

I think this time Russia might involved.

US/NATO providing money, weapons and even volunteer fighters to Ukraine.

Russia maybe trying to divert the war towards Israel as Israel is US daddy.
We shouldnt await anything from the russians, they are also in jew's side.

hundreds of thousands of israelis are of russian origin.

You are but concerned about one woman only
That’s a stupid Mullah talking. Mullah whose world starts and ends at maligning women and expecting similar behaviour from others. No one is endorsing this fetish of your’s. You are in a minority here.
These cases are only in the US and are reported. at least 10 times more go unreported. Then you have victims in the rest of the world. It's the worldview of Indians that is shifting from the most successful people to the most creepy, at least for men. You may go ahead and add more to your Indian Muslim compatriots, it doesn't matter to me...after all, they are already treated like dogs in India.
Again shows your level of education and stupidity therein. In truly believing such content that confirms your biases. There are enough statistical based studies to show, which nationality has what stats, in all the social aspects. We all know where Indians stand in this regard in the US. Should I point out status of your brethren?
I guess you lost your job to an Indian and have been writhing with jealousy since then. It wouldn’t cut anywhere else. Keep wriggling like a worm that you are.
Correction, referring to your depravity, the lack of empathy but only for your deepest and darkest interests.
You know deepest and darkest secrets of people across the globe?
That’s a Mullah talking.

You skipped an important question - Are you a terrorist? By your own logic, you should be one?

FALSE ALARM

Maybe Hezbollah testing Israel's response + Hamas rocket to Haifa

Hamas should launch more rockets to Haifa if it confuses them this much

Back
Top Bottom