What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I'm starting to think drones from Lebanon dropped off weapons to resistance fighters in Jenin.

Source: Discord
Ah so that's where you're getting the stuff
I’m literally watching the scenes from the Lebanese border right now.tune into AJN, you can hear gunshots in the background.
Well as per the IDF, there has been no recorded infiltration yet, mostly drones. They are still investigating things as you can see from the flares at the border.

Insulted Other Member/Nationality
That’s a stupid Mullah talking. Mullah whose world starts and ends at maligning women and expecting similar behaviour from others. No one is endorsing this fetish of your’s. You are in a minority here.

Again shows your level of education and stupidity therein. In truly believing such content that confirms your biases. There are enough statistical based studies to show, which nationality has what stats, in all the social aspects. We all know where Indians stand in this regard in the US. Should I point out status of your brethren?
I guess you lost your job to an Indian and have been writhing with jealousy since then. It wouldn’t cut anywhere else. Keep wriggling like a worm that you are.

You know deepest and darkest secrets of people across the globe?
That’s a Mullah talking.

You skipped an important question - Are you a terrorist? By your own logic, you should be one?
Better a mullah than be an ugly *** bindu Hindu you piece of rape product

Ah so that's where you're getting the stuff

Well as per the IDF, there has been no recorded infiltration yet, mostly drones. They are still investigating things as you can see from the flares at the border.
I’ve literally quoted an Israeli reporter. 🤷‍♂️😂

People in northern Palestine are hearing armed clashes. Fyi, there is a big Arab community there. So we get the reports from them. Israelis are in state of shock.

I’ve literally quoted an Israeli reporter. 🤷‍♂️😂
IDF Spokesperson:
Following reports of an airspace intrusion from Lebanese territory into Israel, no impact sites have been identified within Israel and no injuries have been reported. IDF forces are scanning the area from land and air; additional details will follow. Continue to heed the instructions of the Home Front Command and act accordingly.In addition, following the initial report of an alert activated in the Carmel Coast area, a rocket launch was identified from the Gaza Strip. No interceptors were fired according to policy.

We shouldnt await anything from the russians, they are also in jew's side.

hundreds of thousands of israelis are of russian origin.

I think it does not matter.

But check Russian and their ally Chechian statements.

If they will not involved directly, they will provide weapon, logistics. intelligence.
Hamas delegation is/was there recently.

Back
Top Bottom