What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Trust me, all those countries (russia or china or venezuela etc) they won't do shit.

we have to depend on ourselves, a small militia (Hamas) made terror in israael and killed hundreds of its soldiers.

the only thing we need to do is to gather aid (all supplies including food, water , medics etc) and send it to gaza.

No one fight others wars until their national interests are attached or their sovereignty is in danger.

I think providing weapons, logistics, intelligence is enough.
Hamas, Hizbullah already getting enough money from Iran, gulf countries..

Imagine the mightiest 'power' in the Middle East: First humbled by an imprisoned militia like Hamas on October 7, 2023. Then asking for and getting American weapons including replenshing the Iron Dome. Then getting two American aircraft carriers deployed to Eastern Med. Sea. Also getting medical/ambulance equipment help from an American agency (it was in Haaretz). And having to form an 'Emergency War Govt' facing one or at most two militias!!!
The mighties have certainly fallen!
That is not how it works. 9/11 was started by 19 guys, U.S. went to war with two countries and destroyed many in the process. War is not a linear algorithmic process. They are preparing for an overwhelming response to prevent any action from Gaza for at least a generation. That may involve grinding up Gaza to dust if that is what they think is needed. What do you do when you find bugs in your pantry? You don't swat them with a paddle; you call ORKIN. And sign a service contract for 12 months. At least that is what we did when we had ants.

Trust me, all those countries (russia or china or venezuela etc) they won't do shit.

Don't be so sure.
Study previous two World Wars and other major wars, especially on the Eurasian continent. Countries/nations took advantage of whatever advantages were available.
Already China has taken a great advantage in last several decades of American prestige and resources drained supporting its master the Israelis. But China still never ever did anything to harm the Palestinians while maintaining ties with Israel.

Most of IDF 300,000 build up are made up Conscripts tend to be that way weak in any army and not to mention their very young and inexperienced soldiers. It's been over 17yrs since Israels last major conflict, where Hezbollah inflicted major damage to them!!

No one fight others wars until their national interests are attached or their sovereignty is in danger.

I think providing weapons, logistics, intelligence is enough.
Hamas, Hizbullah already getting enough money from Iran, gulf countries..
correct, we need to provide weapons and aid to Gaza.
we need to depend on ourselves.

They wanted this. Now Americans will run bombing sorties on Lebanon and Syria.

These dumb fux Hezbollah should have engaged before that carrier pulled up. At least they would have maximized the damage.
Actually the plan is to draw US in and Iran this time is behind.

33B61D34-45EE-4C70-90D1-FC068D68A374.jpeg

That’s a stupid Mullah talking. Mullah whose world starts and ends at maligning women and expecting similar behaviour from others. No one is endorsing this fetish of your’s. You are in a minority here.

Again shows your level of education and stupidity therein. In truly believing such content that confirms your biases. There are enough statistical based studies to show, which nationality has what stats, in all the social aspects. We all know where Indians stand in this regard in the US. Should I point out status of your brethren?
I guess you lost your job to an Indian and have been writhing with jealousy since then. It wouldn’t cut anywhere else. Keep wriggling like a worm that you are.

You know deepest and darkest secrets of people across the globe?
That’s a Mullah talking.

You skipped an important question - Are you a terrorist? By your own logic, you should be one?

I bet the world differs from your opinion when Indians are among the least preferred in the dating pool, the most creepy and cringe. Yeah, you def in the majority of dispised men... /Cookie

Don't even mention the successful Indians in the US, they left India because of the unavailability of that life and opportunity and they are US citizens now, not Indian. But the scum like your kind get caught in stings, by the brave women, and fck themselves over because they have 0 control over their junk and get kicked out.

First, it is education lacking, then it is job jealousy, and all this time a mulla, as if you know anything about me...but if it eases your pain - or perhaps further stings, I'm good against all of your labels.

Ahh the small d!ck energy, go on label your fellow Indian Muslims the same way too, after all generalizations is your forte until it stings you back

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom