What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Thanks for the info. Sounds like nukes are not easy to build. I wonder how Pakistan did it 🤔

By AQ Khan who later got backstabbed by Pakistan Army.

Syria would beef up their defences but not much is done, ofcourse sanctions and financial situation made it difficult for them.

Syria’s civil war is still ongoing.

My friend Mehdi won't be able to do anything if we're just waiting for Superman. He needs help.

The only thing that Muslims don't have is unity. That's why the enemy picks off one Muslim at a time. If they were united they would be an economic and military superpower that no one on earth would mess with.

The whole idea of the Mahdi is that he will unite Muslims for the big showdown and victory, inshallah. Things are speeding up, so it is not going to be too long, inshallah.

As the Quran says:

And [remember, O Muḥammad], when those who disbelieved plotted against you to restrain you or kill you or evict you [from Makkah]. But they plan, and Allāh plans. And Allāh is the best of planners. (Quran 8:30)

And now they are killing Palestinians? crazy that this would happen, I wish someone could forsee this :what:

Shocking

I am shocked

I know right.

Listen wise guys!! The Hamas attack didnt happen in a vaccuum! Start counting the number of the Palestinian dead over the decades and start counting the decades of the Palestinian humiliation and also watch what Dr. Norman Finkelstein said in this video--he is Jewish and born into a Holocaust survivor family, so his views should matter at least some, unless he is one more 'self hating Jew'.

You guys and your ideological kins are the lazies of humanity! Your history begins with a certain event, in this case Israel's birth in 1948, and you run with that to form your 'logical opinions'. You forget there were people living there for a millennia who have been displaced, brutalized. But then to the intellectual lazies, aligning with the prevailing narrative is helpful--because they are intellectual lazies. It must feel 'good' to be part of a Superpower and its allies' narrative. The 'feel good' effect.

Watch Dr. Finkelstein now.

Thankfully through social media (and not just Mainstream media) and young people in the west looking for nuance; a fully story is getting out to the people and some people that want to maintain the old status quo don’t like it.

There was no question in my mind that they would attempt to extend this into a good reason to attack Iran. They've been dying to do it but probably couldn't find a justifiable reason to sell to the world but they might think they do now. Too bad Iran doesn't have those Su-35s already. But at least they have their ballistic missiles. This could easily spiral out of control.

Su-35s will be no good against what Israel or US have anyway. Nothing in Iran's inventory will stop them from being invaded if the US really wants to and commits to it, except nukes.

Thankfully through social media (and not just Mainstream media) and young people in the west looking for nuance; a fully story is getting out to the people and some people that want to maintain the old status quo don’t like it.

Yes we got to give credit to Elon Musk. Twitter is shifting public opinion on Israel. People are seeing Jewish ISIS for what it is.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom