What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

"It was 20 years ago...

Bombs were falling on Palestine again.

"You call me a terrorist, who's the real terrorist?" the song asked.

Nothing has changed...

It is the collective conscience of humanity that will put a stop to the oppressors, and it is the Mahkeme-i Kübra that will give the final verdict.

May my Lord help all the oppressed.

Surely Allah(cc) the absolute victor and the one who hears prayers."

Let's not forget when Netanyahu revealed his true targets. "The first is called Iran, the second is called Pakistan". Go to 25:55-27:00 of the video to hear the quote.

While Israel is now set on expanding territory, we must be on our guard now and get Imran Khan back to power as soon as possible with whatever it takes.

Gaza is 25 X 11 KM strip and there is no way that common people were not aware when 5000 rockets got assembled or where paratrooping training was happening, it such a small area that, if 1000s of fighters are involved / trained that cannot remain unnoticed.

So common a palestinian is a silent participant in the gruesome terrorist attack killing 600+ civilian women children. Its is a connected world a tweet / social media post / communication from a common palestinian to the authorities would have allowed IDF to target violent elements and prevented this attack.

So playing a victim card saying that there are few thousands HAMAS and rest of GAZA is innocent is far from reality. And what Israel is doing is also not correct but an impulsive repercussion which could have been avoided if a common palestinian would have acted responsibly and took a stand against terrorist elements.

Palestinians need to have a strong stand against organisations like HAMAS to ensure peaceful co-existence

80 babies kicked out of their cots and decapitated… 80 babies. Let that settle in.

Israel will turn Hamas to ash, it’s pretty much a certainty.
Brother, we’ve seen no evidence yet to back the claim that X number of babies have been decapitated by Hamas. Zionists claim it but show 0 evidence to back its claim. First they say 40 and now 80. Their know liars. While they lie against that they’re actually killing babies in their indiscriminate bombing in Gaza.
If Zionist can prove X number of babies were decapitated by Hamas, I’ll condemn it. Killing babies is unislamic period. Absolutely no justification for it. But Zionists haven’t proved their claim yet.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom