What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

When Hamas launched that operation,what exactly did you expect? Hamas escalated it to something that had never happened before in Palestine.
Still writing gibberish? To get attention and harass people? Engaging people with the drivel? To stay in the game here? Choosing carefully who will answer you? When Pajjeet sees you he would say " Hell I thought that I am a Dindu but this guy makes Brahman look like an Englishman"

Zelensky: I fear that the Gaza war will divert the world's attention from Ukraine.

F8GixFkWkAAE0tB
AHAHAHAHAHA!

I was telling a friend of mine today,that Zelensky is angry nobody talks about Ukraine now.

Arab - Israeli wars have also damaged Palestinians. War can radicalize people.
I wonder if things would have been better if the 1967 war never happened.

Egypt would have still had Gaza and Jordan would have still had the West Bank and East Jerusalem.

Turks where are you? Your chance to kick Greek butt 😄
In recent years, the US military has managed to obtain significant concessions from the Greek government and has made a serious military buildup at there. As far as I know, there are US soldiers stationed in 3 bases, one of which has a brigade-sized unit. The number of bases requested from Greece or proposed is more than 10. There are many detailed reports on this subject in the Greek opposition press. In short, the USA is de facto turning Greece into its forward outpost by using its paranoia. When you consider this preparation, you can understand why the current tactical maneuvers of the US Navy in the Eastern Mediterranean are like this.

Luxury life do not make you weak - being well-stocked is helpful in fact. Any country can be surprisingly resilient with good management of resources. Ukraine has demonstrated impressive capacity to fight a war while up against heavy odds. Many were expecting Ukraine to fold in a matter of weeks but Ukraine proved all wrong.

Europeans might look sissy but they still have much fight in them - more so then big boasters in Islamic countries. Perhaps some European states are sissy but not all.

I am not sure how resilient Israel is, but I expect it to be well prepared in view of its security environment. But I do not know much about this.

I am going to engage you once again on this topic because I think the psychological war and the economical war against Israel has the best chance to make Israel come to negotiation table as it did when it fought Hezbollah in 2006 and that was only just one front!

You can't compare with Ukraine. That's large country where people have rougher lives but have several friendly neighbors. The tiny geography of Israel, the large dual-citizen AND well off population AND being literally surrounded by enemies makes Israelis much more vulnerable to the hardships of living under bunkers and not enjoying their 'First World' lifestyle. Many many Israelis would have the easy option to flee back to Europe and America and that temptation won't be ignored.

If you look at some Israeli sites, already you'd see people fleeing in airports. If you look at some Israeli sites, just a few days of violence and I see multiple people saying they feel betrayed by the IDF's failure on Saturday. Expand that to several weeks of living in fear. Have you not seen the affects on the Israeli economy from just a few days of this conflict? There is even a report about insurance companies being affected and possibly going belly up--to cover for not only this war but an expanded, prolonged war.

But, as I said, only time will tell. Per my own prediction, a prolonged barrage of rockets from multiple regions will exhaust Israel to possibly a point of some decent compromise. The current ruling coalition there is considered most extreme religious fanatics but there ARE some in Israel who want to live alongside Palestinians in peaceful ways--they may prevail one day.

USA and Israel mentality:

If a rapist rapes you, just stand still and enjoy it.

If you dare to resist, the rapist will hit you badly and make everything even worse.

Its all propaganda. The reality is Britain/USA in alliance with the Saudis created Israel, so that Muslims can never unite with Israel in the Middle of them, always causing fitna. The Gulf arabs got their kingdoms instead of the Ottomans who were a threat and have been untouched for a century, Usa even sent 500,000 troops to defend Saudi and Kuwait from Saddam. Israel is here to stay, the USA and 40+ allies will use Israel as a buffer state against any rising power from the Middle East/Asia. If Israel falls then Usa power is on decline.

Alot of Muslims and political parties claim we need secularism in the muslim world to progress but the western world has destroyed all religions including Christianity but then created their own religion, you can call it secularism/atheism with their own rules of life. So reality is the western world is following a satanic religion and Israel too is a religious state who has the mission to become the ruling power of the world so the messiah comes to rule.

This war is not a joke, its a war between haqq and batil. It will continue, this is just a beginning. The coward arab states will also suffer the same fate, their time will come.

Arab - Israeli wars have also damaged Palestinians. War can radicalize people.

Yes - and that is why there will be more Hamas in Gaza after the offensive then were before. A lot of people who lose their families entirely - end up with nothing left to live for or fear - they will turn to revenge ...

How many current members are those who have become without family, life or future and have now turned to what they are doing. Turned to exacting revenge. The kind of revenge for what done to them ???

Back
Top Bottom