What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Less worse than flattening entire building or school or hospital with people in it. Don't cry. It could be fake clip by mossad as well (Like the fake baby story of kuwait and now occupied territories and fake rave party victims). You were supporting terrorism here... remember when scientist Fakhrizadeh was killed by mossad rats?

Guys check the topic In Iranian section about terror attack against scientist Fakhrizadeh and who posted and celebrated it and then go to the last comment to see the meme of this terrorist supporter.

I have absolutely no idea what you are saying here.

I honestly don't really care who you are or what you do, I was raised in a Military family, I don't boast about my military service and look down on people like you, I comment from what I know, if you think what I know is bullshit, that's fine. That's your opinion and I respect that, but doing that and telling me to shut up because I know nothing and then progress to minimialize my own personal experience as a serviceman, and talk trash that didn't even back up by any meaningful point, that's a disservice to people like me or @RescueRanger or @gambit that actually set foot on a battlefield.

War is not a game you play on PS5, war is real, nasty, horrible, nobody I know went to war and enjoy every minute of it. And nobody talk about war like this is a sport game.

I mean, what do you want? You want to say you are a bad *** fighter because you fought this and that? Because you kill X amount of people for Muslim? Or that you know how to handle shit? Or that you are a hotshot or Rambo? All that mean nothing if you are a real soldier because you know when you are in the field, you don't get to be all that, you do what other people do, because they need you, you depend on them, and they depend on you, and you know there are nothing good ahead because your job is to kill people.

No one I know who come back from war talks about such killing with such cheer or glim in them. Nobody does that, either you sir are a psychopath or you did not do what you said you did, you are talking about thousands of people that had already died, and that's from both side, and many more thousand people that are going to die and that burden of command is immense, and nobody, I will say that loud and clear again, NOBODY would think this is a good thing, not the Palestinian, not the Israeli, and if you think this is something glorious, then I will suggest you go and see a head shrink.

Yes, you are indeed a special breed. And stop quoting me again. EVER. I do not talk to psychopaths.
Don’t even bother wasting your time to rebuke him, just report and place on the ignore list. Clueless people will post clueless crap sadly.

I for one highly respect your input here.

80 babies kicked out of their cots and decapitated… 80 babies. Let that settle in.

Israel will turn Hamas to ash, it’s pretty much a certainty.
That's a lie. Stop spreading misinformation.

80 babies kicked out of their cots and decapitated… 80 babies. Let that settle in.

Israel will turn Hamas to ash, it’s pretty much a certainty.

1696970347522.png

And the cheapskates are giving everything to Ukraine and not an Arleigh Burke to us!

(mentioning this because a few years ago there was the rumor that we were getting 2 Arleigh Burke. After years it turned out to be a mistake by the sources of some journalists and the proposal or request was actually for Ticoderoga)

But yeah,it's ridiculous. Mitsotakis wants to give them a lot more bases,without any REAL gain. Just a thought that we will be "safe" by having Americans here. It's stupid. A couple of bases,ok. But 5 or more? No.
You have Danube , why do you need destroyer? Serbia has no sea

Back
Top Bottom