What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

On international social media, the highly scientific post-truth army of Zionist media seems to have formed an alliance with Indian irregular keyboard guerrillas. Indeed, information pollution is at incredible levels.

I would say that, even in normal times, 90%+ of Islamophobic content on social media consists of Hindus.

I would add that I believe that most of it is paid for. There is $100s of millions spent on promoting Islamophobia and the contributors are mostly Jewish. Indians are hired as cheap labor sitting in Indian slums whose job is to spread hatred for Islam.

I would say that the majority of Indians in this thread are paid trolls. But no, the policy is to allow Indians to spam on PDF.

Here's an article on this:

Funding Islamophobia: $206m went to promoting 'hatred' of American Muslims

Israelis actually killing babies but painting the Palestinians as animals…

images

Don’t even bother wasting your time to rebuke him, just report and place on the ignore list. Clueless people will post clueless crap sadly.

I for one highly respect your input here.
I am just perplexed and frankly loss of word to the cavalier attitude on people taking life.

I mean, this is something I hope people never have to find out what it felt like, it's like losing your pets, your family member, but 10 times worse, because you know it was you who make this happened, I will for sure remember for the rest of my life if i accidentally kill a dog with my car or something. You don't get to be all cold blooded when you watch someone breath their last breath, bled out on the cold floor calling out their mothers, even if that is your mortal enemy. And yet you are having this guy claim how glorious to fight in a war.

I mean. if there is a war you can fight gloriously, I want to know, because I have been to two wars (3, if you also counting Ukraine), none of them are.

Ayatollah Khamenei's teachings promote religious extremism and animosity against non-Muslims, influencing the creation and training of groups like Hamas. Their acts in the name of Islam lead to attacks, causing suffering for Palestinians when Israel responds.
Khamenei is a heavyweight world class leader with balls made from steel, not a fag weak puppet like modi who divides his country between muslims-hindus and teaches his nation to bow down for 5 million babykillers instead of Regional/Asian cooperation. Khamenei unites regions, continents, religions and goals.

Look at the responses beneath. Translation: "Why are you making life difficult for your Russian overlord? Why don't you allow Putin the Humanitarian to gobble each and every country he wants to? When Russia shows up at your doorstep - be a good boy and bend over for reception." These immoral mentally subservient Russian simpers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom