What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

If I were that man, I would not hesitate in the slightest to make sure that those who did this die in the same way.

For this man, the rest of his life doesn't matter anymore, he doesn't care if he dies there at that hour, but probably his only prayer is not to die without taking a life.

Yes - and that is why there will be more Hamas in Gaza after the offensive then were before. A lot of people who lose their families entirely - end up with nothing left to live for or fear - they will turn to revenge ...

How many current members are those who have become without family, life or future and have now turned to what they are doing. Turned to exacting revenge. The kind of revenge for what done to them ???
If Gaza is annexed then this chapter is closed. If not, then yes - your point is valid.

The number of bases requested from Greece or proposed is more than 10. There are many detailed reports on this subject in the Greek opposition press. In short, the USA is de facto turning Greece into its forward outpost by using its paranoia. When you consider this preparation, you can understand why the current tactical maneuvers of the US Navy in the Eastern Mediterranean are like this.
And the cheapskates are giving everything to Ukraine and not an Arleigh Burke to us!

(mentioning this because a few years ago there was the rumor that we were getting 2 Arleigh Burke. After years it turned out to be a mistake by the sources of some journalists and the proposal or request was actually for Ticoderoga)

But yeah,it's ridiculous. Mitsotakis wants to give them a lot more bases,without any REAL gain. Just a thought that we will be "safe" by having Americans here. It's stupid. A couple of bases,ok. But 5 or more? No.

If I were that man, I would not hesitate in the slightest to make sure that those who did this die in the same way.

For this man, the rest of his life doesn't matter anymore, he doesn't care if he dies there at that hour, but probably his only prayer is not to die without taking a life.

Lost for words - so difficult to understand his hurt and pain ...

He will now spend his last exacting revenge. That is why we are seeing what we are seeing. It is fathers and husbands who lost their families, who make up that organisation. That is why there can be no defeat of that group.

The fake story had originated on social media on Monday by self-described investigative journalist Sulaiman Ahmed, who claimed the building had been destroyed in an Israel Air Force bombing. The post on X, the platform formerly known as Twitter, received over a million views within three hours of being posted.
“Our beloved brothers in the Lord, we inform you that the church of St. Porferius [sic] in Gaza is in the best condition,” the church wrote in a post on X. “And the news you spread is nothing more than rumors. We thank all of you who asked and cared. And we ask you to pray for us.”

Ahmed later acknowledged that his report was inaccurate, writing on X that “the church confirmed it has remained untouched.” He did not immediately delete his original post, leading to criticism from many X users.
"Some more misinformation by you," one user wrote. “You have a big account and responsibilities.”
“So are you going to delete the first post and apologize?” another user demanded.
Located in the Zaytun Quarter of the Old City of Gaza, Saint Porphyrius is named after the fifth century bishop of Gaza. His tomb is situated in the northeastern corner of the church. It is the oldest active church in the city. Porphyrius, who lived between the years 347 and 420 C.E.) was known for Christianizing the then-pagan city of Gaza.
The church is currently housing Palestinian refugees who are sheltering from days of Israeli bombings.
In 2014, around 2,000 Palestinian Muslims fleeing Israeli bombings had taken shelter in the church. During the bombings, families slept in the corridors and rooms of the church and adjoining buildings, where they were given meals and medical care.
Gaza’s Christian community mostly lives within the city, especially in areas neighboring the Church of Saint Porphyrius, Holy Family Catholic Parish on Zeitoun Street and the Gaza Baptist Church. In addition to these three main churches, there is an Anglican chapel inside the Al-Ahli Al-Arabi Arab Evangelical Hospital.
As of last year, there were approximately 1,100 Christians in the Gaza Strip. The area’s population of 1.91 million is largely Muslim.
Over the weekend, Pope Francis contacted the Holy Family Church and has called multiple times to keep tabs on the current situation.
"The pope called me a few minutes ago. He expressed his closeness and offered his prayers," Father Gabriel Romanelli, who is currently in Bethlehem, told the Vatican's news agency.
The pontiff, he added, “wanted to show his closeness” to the parish and the “people who are refugees in the parish.”

This poor man, it would not surprise me if he thinks about becoming "entehari" or "inghimasi" as it's named. Losing familymembers in such a way brings many closer to God and lust to take revenge against invading aggressors, especially if someone lived in concentration camp/open prison like Gaza for such a long time.

Lost for words - so difficult to understand his hurt and pain ...

He will now spend his last exacting revenge. That is why we are seeing what we are seeing. It is fathers and husbands who lost their families, who make up that organisation. That is why there can be no defeat of that group.

This could go anywhere, a grinding stop, a quick victory/surrender or regional war’ if other countries get too pissed

Back
Top Bottom