What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

So use you tiny bharti brain and tell me, what should a Palestinian do ? their land was taken from them by force, given by an empire who has no right, every major world power blindly supports one side, USA veto every resolution, World provide Billions of dollars in military aid to one side, while other side can't even have a police force, so now lets put your bharti in this situation and tell me what should you or your countrymen would do ? Just accept the Israel's authority ? if so than why fought for your independence from British ?
That is a simplistic narration of history. The UN resolution had created a Palestinian state along with Israel in 1948. However, the Palestinians and their Arab allies refused to accept Israel's right to exist and tried to destroy it at earth. Israel miraculously survived then and all the land she has subsequently taken has been through wars fighting to protect herself from neighbors who were publicly committed to her destruction. When Egypt wanted peace, Israel happily returned the Sinai in exchange.

If the UN resolution of 1948 been accepted by the Arabs, Palestine might have been an independent and prosperous state today.

All these are known well to us and more so to Hamas leadership.
While planning this operation they should have also worked on the optics of it. In this connected world, optics and public opinion can be as lethal and effective as a nuclear device. The impact is seen without the actual blast like a nuclear device.

This kind of attack is unlikely to be replicated for foreseeable future and would remain the only sight and sound for some time. Same visuals would be rotated again and again.

They could have changed the optics completely in their favour.

Which they didn’t.
You not getting my point.
How Afghanistan war ended. The American had best tech
Syria war ended amracan and Israeli had best tech.
Israeli have been attacking Neighbor countries like of Syria Jordan Iraq. Even they attacked Iran. Now these countries they already won againt US 🇺🇸. War is heading towards Isreal now. I have been telling this fire will burn Isreal one day as they started this.
Usa and west are already in deep shit because of Ukraine Russian War. After COVID-19... if they jump in to defend Isreal they will lose in Ukraine and they will give europ to Russia. So US will do only shp moving and photos and may some bombings. Isreal can not defend itself alone it can be done in three days. if nato and usa jump in this war which russia wants it badly . It will make job easy for russia. Russian gona win in Ukraine. It will put stop on nato Extension infected it will put nato extension in revase gare.
So these things are interlink.
If russia comes to help Palestinians way they came to help Syria then it is big trouble for nato and usa

Excatly, once Hamas killed the innocent Israelis... They lost the vocal support from the most of the world community.

Yeah, that line of thought has been used, exhausted, and possibly even raped once or twice. The rest of the world still gives it vocal support, but the powers to be have been p*ssy footing for decades with no intent to resolve this issue. If they could vote to create Israel within 1-2 years, they could've done similar over time with Palestine. To keep the peace, the powers to be that "matter" kept feeding one side while giving lip service to the other.

So, in the end, it matters f*ck not at this point what anyone thinks in the international community. The majority of the world is just sick and tired of the Israel-Palestine conflict and pays no heed to it; they equally hate the Jews as they do the Palestineans. However, from what I'm seeing, there are more pro-Palestinean protests than pro-Israeli. Hence, this lopsided news coverage is not working in Israeli favor as media is more decentralized than before, thanks to other platforms.

I can't help you on this about your thoughts process

Vast majority of Indian hindus support Israel.

India as a state will support Palestine in the UN and other forums. In the pre-BJP ear Indian government used to do that out of moral reasons. Current BJP government does that for practical reasons, India has vast economic interest in the middle east, they don't want to piss off the gulfers.

So, on a state level India used to support and continues to support but the reasons are different.

a bitch and got killed , whats the problem? she is a settler who served in the IDF and probably was still serving.

these ppl have no place in not only Palestine but the entire Islamic west.

and you simp over a dead whore? lol whats a loser.

She was a settler and served in IDF?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom