What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

And don't see genocide of Palestinian since 48 lol
That is a different story ..sir.

Being a Muslim country, Pakistan.. she will not going to physically help to Palestinians...why are you expecting from other countries that being a Hindu, Christians, Chinese and other religion majority... Will they come and support?

About India - India has already favouring to Palestinians on their rights against the Israel in UN. read the history.

But this would not means that Hamas can kill innocent Israelis and do terror attacks.... If they want to fight, they should fight with Israeli army, not innocent unarmed people.

Then situation will be different at the world scenarios and opinions.

The countries that supported Palestine haven’t been doing much have they? They were all busy trying to get a deal signed between the Gulf monarchies and Israel, totally ignoring the condition of the Palestinians.

Even the traitor Pakistani generals overthrew an elected government on American and Saudi orders so that a pro-Israel deal could be signed.

You need to stop watching the controlled government media. It’s just an official propaganda machine. If I formed my opinions based on official media I too would be cheering the Israeli slaughter of Palestinians, like some people on this thread.

Right and wrong may be different from what CNN or BBC tell us.

Even in Turkey, where usually something like %90+ would support palestine, nowadays the majority wants nothing to do with it. There's a real shift. I'm sure similiar things are happening in Pakistan and other muslim majority countries too.

Jewish Nazi's are awful and vile people. They will pay for this. God does not forget.

Well well well look at that you already started crying :rofl: my future predictions usually come true but this was a bit quicker than expected

How Afghanistan war ended. The American had best tech
Syria war ended amracan and Israeli had best tech.
Israeli have been attacking Neighbor countries like of Syria Jordan Iraq. Even they attacked Iran. Now these countries they already won againt US 🇺🇸. War is heading towards Isreal now. I have been telling this fire will burn Isreal one day as they started this.
Usa and west are already in deep shit because of Ukraine Russian War. After COVID-19... if they jump in to defend Isreal they will lose in Ukraine and they will give europ to Russia. So US will do only shp moving and photos and may some bombings. Isreal can not defend itself alone it can be done in three days if nato and usa jump in this war which russia want it badly . But in end Russian gona win in Ukraine. It will put stop on nato Extension infected it will put nato extension in revase gare.
You have analysed too many aspects of world order in one para. They all deserve a separate threat for each one of them.

My point was just about the optics, that could have helped Hamas in creating a favourable narrative.

The attack was as daring or innovative as it could be done. No doubts about that.

Israeli airstrikes continue all over Gaza. This is about murder and increasing body count. Jews are gonna blow up the world. Jewish ISIS are the greatest threats to humanity today.

The Israelis are in vengeance mode. This much is clear. This is not about retaliation against Hamas. It is about creating more illegal settlements and overall destruction.

06jf4qto_ukraine-_625x300_08_March_23.jpg

This is what Gaza is going to look like after a month. Gaza people should hand over Hamas to Israel and sign a peace treaty with WestBank and Israel. Every body wins.

Most people celebrating the success of the attack by Hamas, are doing tactical thinking.

People don’t seem to think of - What now? What if? Would this galvanise liberation of Palestine?

The answers are very very clear even to a hardcore believer or non-believer.

Attack by Hamas was a daring and innovative one. It could have galvanised their movement with support from many quarters, but for few mistakes that they did.

They should have weighed the option of not attacking civilians and focusing primarily on military targets and taking hostage of only military personnel. Few civilians would have still died but not in the way it happened now.

Openly killing civilians and parading the dead specifically women wasn’t a smart move at all.

Some people will justify that to, Israelis killing the civilians. Please remember that this is a unique war and rules aren’t the same for all. Hamas needed to be smarter and orchestrate its campaign with long term gains in sight and not a short one.

After service Israelis are reservists and could be called anytime, any and all Israelis are potential targets.

06jf4qto_ukraine-_625x300_08_March_23.jpg

This is what Gaza is going to look like after a month. Gaza people should hand over Hamas to Israel and sign a peace treaty with WestBank and Israel. Every body wins.

It probably will look like that. But Gaza people should not and will not handover Hamas. This a resistance of epic proportions and they will win. Eventually, not in the short term.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom