What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

You can't import wood water or fuel
It's going to bea massacre

But again some would die with dignity rather then accept israeli rule and that is not wrong either

You will remembered last time al qadus was 100 years out of Muslims hands

You can't import wood water or fuel
It's going to bea massacre

But again some would die with dignity rather then accept israeli rule and that is not wrong either

You will remembered last time al qadus was 100 years out of Muslims hands
They only have 24 hours of medical supplies remaining in Gaza City.

In both cases American troops didn't lose on the battlefield. In the first,they had already left the country and in the second they never set foot.
No,the us and its willing little helpers just got caught in a 20+ year long quagmire,and then slunk away in the middle of the night,only then to watch as the government that they had put in place collapsed in the space of mere weeks.
As for the ukraine,the us and its willing little helpers are the ones footing a big part of the bill for that little war,tho its the ukrainians who are paying the butchers bill.All so that western-russian relations can be reset to the "good old days" of the cold war.
Fvcking great job guys,well done.

See how much control they have on the flow of information...

It is their social media after all.

Lol, France? Africans are destroying their bases all over Africa right now. What is he gonna do? Jewish ISIS has lead to decline of western civilization. There's no going back.

Macron was crying when his soldiers got evicted from Niger LOL

Morocco didn't even accept French aid LOL

look man. I have no issue you have a different view. Saying why I post when I have no horse in the race is not busting people ball, that's straight up trolling.

I don't need to have anything connected to anything to have an opinion, you can of course have your own, I don't really care about yours, but that does not mean you don't deserve one. But seems like you have a tendency to call it your way or go the highway. And quoting an old saying, "opinion is like asshole, everybody has one and don't like to see others." So no, I don't expect to have a monologue, I expect to say my piece and move no, you have any issue with what I said is your business.

Again, you don't like my post? Nobody is putting a gun on your head, and have you read them, go do something else if you think you can have a shot on other opinion, discussion is welcome, only if you bring anything solid on the table, otherwise would suggest you go take a hike or play some video game or do whatever you do to pass the time, but not come up here and try to be smart about it. It won't work on people.
You write nonsense. Firstly I didn't give an opinion in regards of you. Secondly, you talk too much , so if you don't care either way, then don't write. Be consistent with what you already have said. Personally I don't even read your opinions,nothing important you can say. Just don't hang around if you don't care, logical thing to say. You are right, it is my way or highway. Please drop giving the American proverbs, the opinions are like assholess. It shows nothing apart the usual triviality. Go on screw a duck. %95 of has an intellectual opinion on the phrases Good Guy 'Bad Guy, so it is not surprising that you connect asshole and opinion.
You talk too much for someone who allegedly do not care? You said your point and I don't even bother to check what was that you don't care because you are a cowboy. Fine. OK now clear off

View attachment 959858

Nacho Libre face ahh mf
Nacho Libre slang means literally when you getting sucked off and come on her mouth lmao. You can honestly check it out on google I swear I am not kidding.. Why even mention this strange slang do you wanna suck me off that badly lmao. This is hilarious weird at the same time... Girl you crazy

Last edited:
This could have been Palestine and Gaza, but no, they chose to support Hamas...

So you are saying before Hamas was formed in 1990s with two nobel prizes were awarded this was how the country looked at

I understand might is right but what surprises me why are we trying to pretend otherwise

It is their social media after all.

Macron was crying when his soldiers got evicted from Niger LOL

Morocco didn't even accept French aid LOL
Everyone knows about Palestine issue

It's might is right situation

They spend a lot of money to buy Americans public (Christian belt ) and American politicians

God gave Arabs money and what did they do with it?
Nothing

Arabs now don't want Palestine state they want an Israeli state

How the West can look straight after these blatant war crimes is beyond me. Bombing hospitals, schools, homes of innocent people. These savages are barbaric.
Because the pictures of Hamas butchering kids are still imprinted in their mind. It is just not just 'West', East is keeping quite too. This is like 9/11, no one is sympathizing with Hamas.

This could have been Palestine and Gaza, but no, they chose to support Hamas...

Screenshot_20231009-140017.png

Screenshot_20231008-210228.png

No... the Palestinians chose just rebellion and freedom from tyranny and oppression. White SOB do not belong in the Middle East. Go back to Europe Khazaar imposters.

Back
Top Bottom