What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Russia strategically lost 12+ months ago. It can continues to lose enormous amounts of soldiers and equipment with no end in sight.

Russia holds 25 percent of Ukraine and they haven't lost anything. The Russians will cease this opportunity amd reach the polish borders. They will likely gain cannon fodders, money and weapons

The #Israeli Defence Minister Yoav Gallant said "we are fighting human animals", referring to Palestinians, and vowed to "act accordingly". He announced a "complete siege" of the #Gaza Strip, saying there will be "no electricity, no food, no fuel, everything is closed"

Allport's Scale of Prejudice:
1696884177154.png

How were they defeated? The Afghan government was defeated. The Ukrainians themselves are fighting.

If I buy you new clothes and new football shoes and you go and lose the match,is it my fault?

If you aren't expecting anything in return, why don't you donate some of that money to the homeless?

Because the pictures of Hamas butchering kids are still imprinted in their mind. It is just not just 'West', East is keeping quite too. This is like 9/11, no one is sympathizing with Hamas.
West loves dead Muslim babies and women. Time the entire Muslim world return the favor....

Screenshot_20231009-140017.png

These facts confirm my truth and your lies.

Lol, France? Africans are destroying their bases all over Africa right now. What is he gonna do? Jewish ISIS has lead to decline of western civilization. There's no going back.
I'm on side of Peace. Hamas should not have touched civilians. Who ever ordered to kill 300 souls on the music festival is a pure evil. 155mm Artillery guns can bring peace faster to all evils.

The #Israeli Defence Minister Yoav Gallant said "we are fighting human animals", referring to Palestinians, and vowed to "act accordingly". He announced a "complete siege" of the #Gaza Strip, saying there will be "no electricity, no food, no fuel, everything is closed"

Allport's Scale of Prejudice:
View attachment 959864
🇮🇱/🇵🇸 Abu Obaidah: When the Israeli war minister talked about animals, he was refering to the lions of al-Qassam, who stepped on the neck of their pig soldiers

@Middle_East_Spectator

Allahu Akbar. Hamas has inflicted 1,100 casualties on Jewish ISIS and much more:

Enemy media: “1,100 dead and 2,741 wounded by Hamas fire since the start of the war.”

:D
For every Israeli killed, the Jews gonna kill 10-100 Gazans.
Because the pictures of Hamas butchering kids are still imprinted in their mind. It is just not just 'West', East is keeping quite too. This is like 9/11, no one is sympathizing with Hamas.
Look above, he doesn't understand the whole problematic.
Even if the Jews were 100x in the wrong, this ONE time SLAUGHTER from the Palestinians will be manifested by all people (except most Muslims) around the world.
They will say Israel GO.

Back
Top Bottom