What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Brother, I do not like to share my personal information. I assure you this account has not been hacked. I just felt I needed to say something. I am from a small town in the Ramallah district. I will not disclose that town for obvious reasons on this public forum
Ofc bro. If personal life circumstances aren't a obstacle, please share what you can about the situation in the West Bank too. There has been a unprecedented Israeli escalation there as well. May Allah protect our people.

Swede puss why are you a disgusting bigot. ypu can't pretend and present Inaccurate Demagoguery Fake reports as evidence to justify genocide targeting residential housing and well-known lame bots will Suckle Zionist false meat.
@LeGenD please issue a warning.

Hamas didn't target civilians. Hamas targeted the Gaza division, targeting 36 Israeli military bases and installations. Israel is the one that killed the civilians. This is a established fact:

Hamas operatives bragged about killing innocent civilians on video.
Hamas is the most vile organisation in the 21st century, and it thrives on war crimes.

I would agree if this was a war similar to the previous ones. However, this situation is unprecedented. Israelis are literally enforcing a final solution against the whole Palestinian population. Severe situations like this require intervention by all sides. This is not a normal situation. All sides have to make a sacrifice for the greater good of the region and for the future of the region.

There is a lot of anger being directed at Arabs. It's out there and in here too.
Yes, I understand brother. It’s very disheartening to see what is happening and want someone to intervene militarily. I’m just saying brother it’s a lot more complicated. Our brothers in Gaza will still be standing tall after all this. We Palestinians have endured so much and we will never stop fighting against oppression.

My personal opinion with all that is happening, Hezbollah or Iran joining is not just realistic at this point. We have other tools to stop this aggression without making this a regional war. My honest opinion is Saudi, Egypt, Turkey, etc can put the necessary pressure to stop this. For some reason though, they refuse to do it. My thoughts is countries like Saudi Arabia are punishing Hamas for their relationship with Iran.

and another 6 Israeli p$gs and hyenas were sent to hell on a way ticket by the Army of God in Northern Palestine with the border with Lebanon
Source ? I saw 6 Israeli soldiers killed and 8 severely injured in Gaza today.

I didn't see 6 Israelis killed in the north. Palestinians are fighting for survival, they need help and help soon. They aren't fighting for our entertainment.

You're making up lies about what's happening in the north to let Hezbollah off the hook with it's restrained actions. If it takes serious action which helps get pressure off Gaza, I will give them credit. Not restrained mostly non-lethal strikes within rules of engagement.

Yes, I understand brother. It’s very disheartening to see what is happening and want someone to intervene militarily. I’m just saying brother it’s a lot more complicated. Our brothers in Gaza will still be standing tall after all this. We Palestinians have endured so much and we will never stop fighting against oppression.

My personal opinion with all that is happening, Hezbollah or Iran joining is not just realistic at this point. We have other tools to stop this aggression without making this a regional war. My honest opinion is Saudi, Egypt, Turkey, etc can put the necessary pressure to stop this. For some reason though, they refuse to do it. My thoughts is countries like Saudi Arabia are punishing Hamas for their relationship with Iran.
Egypt and Saudi Arabia can make more pressure. But like Iran, if they make threats, I think situation gets dangerous fast. Hezbollah is a exception as it's a paramilitary group without a peace agreement with Israel. It can do more.

I never hurled insults at anyone. You are projecting extremely hard right now - a severe case of Israelitis:
Listen, get lost in your unnecessary repetitions, and nobody cares if you're not muslim. Former Iranian have joined again, you are not a Muslim. You admit that you don't believe in Islam, then why you say you support Hezbol thug

Source ? I saw 6 Israeli soldiers killed and 8 severely injured in Gaza today.

I didn't see 6 Israelis killed in the north. Palestinians are fighting for survival, they need help and help soon. They aren't fighting for our entertainment.

You're making up lies about what's happening in the north to let Hezbollah off the hook with it's restrained actions. If it takes serious action which helps get pressure off Gaza, I will give them credit. Not restrained mostly non-lethal strikes within rules of engagement.
1 IDF soldier confirmed killed by Hezbollah today, likely more.

Should Hezbollah: receive credit from Falcon29, or destroy their country? It's a difficult decision for them, I'm sure.
Hezbollah is a exception as it's a paramilitary group without a peace agreement with Israel. It can do more.
Unfortunately, you have a stubborn refusal to accept basic facts. As @KingSparta1990 said, Hezbollah is a defensive guerrilla group designed to defend Lebanese territory, not to launch offensive wars of conquest. Israel will turn Beirut to rubble to punish Lebanese civilians for Hezbollah's actions. That's not a decision Hezbollah should take for shits and giggles. Not to mention the fact they do not control Lebanon and there is vast opposition to such a war within Lebanon itself.

I believe @Falcon29 is representing a last stand by Hamas before Israel takes them over pretty accurately, in forum format.

Hamas is putting up a fight, will put up resistance, but that is it. They can just delay and damage the Israelis and then ultimately fall. Hezbollah and Iran would remain. So, Falcon29 and Hamas itself see them bearing the brunt and being erased. Even in past historical events there have been many cases of outlash amongst allies when they are about to fall.
As long as there is a single Palestinian left in Palestine, they will never stop fighting against their oppression brother. Someone’s opinion on a forum does not equate to Hamas or any other groups opinion brother. You can never erase the fight from an oppressed people. Palestinians have fought with much less than what they have now.

Listen, get lost in your unnecessary repetitions, and nobody cares if you're not muslim. Former Iranian have joined again, you are not a Muslim. You admit that you don't believe in Islam, then why you say you support Hezbol thug
Sorry I don't debate people from countries which have an Israeli Embassy on their territory and billions of $ of yearly economic trade with the terrorist entity

This is a very good message. I hope others can come around to this way of thinking too. Being divided only serves our enemies.
Inshallah brother this happens. We are one people one ummah.

Back
Top Bottom