What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Even though 76 Hezbollah fighters became martyrs for Hamas in the past month, it's not enough for you and you want all of Lebanon carpet bombed like Gaza. Luckily this won't happen.
They definitely didn't do it for Hamas. They did it to save face for their brand and image.

But you keep deflecting. Does Hezbollah believe in Jihad and sacrifice ? If not, why is this organization called the 'Party of God'?

Egypt and Saudi Arabia can make more pressure. But like Iran, if they make threats, I think situation gets dangerous fast. Hezbollah is an exception as it's a paramilitary group without a peace agreement with Israel. It can do more.
Brother, I believe if Iran attacks Israel it is a trap that Israel set so they can have the West fight their war. Israel has never been this much humiliated before starting with the 2006 Lebanon war to this one. They fear Hamas, they fear Hezbollah and them lashing out and bombing civilians when they lose casualties shows it already.

They want Iran to attack so the west can attack Iran so Iran will not be able to fund Hamas or Hezbollah. For example, let’s say Iran attacks Israel and the entire west attacks it and destroys it, who is gonna support Palestine? Not these spineless Arab leaders. They know while Iran is around they will be funding Hamas and Hezbollah. They are scared shitless for this very reason.

They definitely didn't do it for Hamas. They did it to save face for their brand and image.

But you keep deflecting. Does Hezbollah believe in Jihad and sacrifice ? If not, why is this organization called the 'Party of God'?
76 martyrs for a cause that is not theirs for people like you who insult them 24/7, is quite a lot of sacrifice in my books.

@KingSparta1990 brother, this guy has shared this tweet no fewer than 20 times in the past 24 hours as part of his campaign to insult and discredit Hezbollah (while demanding they turn all of Lebanon to rubble for the sake of Gaza/Hamas). Do you think this is helpful or a positive contribution to unity?
You're completely out of the picture to even bring up notion of unity. You're sitting watching telling US and Israel you're not gonna get involved with the situation in Gaza. What are we uniting with dead people that don't exist ?

The agreement to export Azerbaijani oil to Israel is between Azerbaijan and Israel. Turkey is just a conduit for Azerbaijani oil to reach the European Union. So to stop this oil reaching Israel, the pressure should be on Azerbaijan.

Let us understand that even though Russia and Ukraine have a major military conflict, the Russian gas to Europe still goes through Ukraine. The Ukrainian govt can't just stop this gas from reaching EU due to the agreement between Russia and EU. (https://www.energypolicy.columbia.edu/qa-russian-gas-transit-through-ukraine/#:~:text=Despite the ongoing military conflict,day (mcm/d).)

The Azerbaijan - Israeli agreement should be understand in this context. Turkey can't just stop the flow of this oil to the apartheid enclave without first consulting with Azerbaijan and without Aliyev govt agreeing to it.

Besides, there are host of other countries such as Brazil, Nigeria, UAE, Gabon, Egypt who were reported of selling oil to Israel. Therefore, the pressure should be on all of these countries and not on Turkey which doesn't even sell oil to the apartheid entity of Israel.
The strongest diplomatic pressure on all levels and all available fronts comes from the Turkish government and still these clowns are blaming Turkiye.

Who cares what a nobody from iran or pakistan says about Erdogan and Turkiye. Let those fools bark all they want.

Who are you ? And why do we need to convince you ? I don’t need to convince anyone

Just go on Twitter and find the sources

Sorry I don't debate people from countries which have an Israeli Embassy on their territory and billions of $ of yearly economic trade with the terrorist entity

Good point, HGV. You may also need to avoid practically the entire Iranian diaspora in the west - who blindly support Israel. I’m sure many of your Iranian friends in the UK who you talk to also support Israel.

It’s the opposite for Turkey and Iran. The Turkish government supports Israel, but the people largely don’t. The Iranian people support Israel, but the goverment does not.

Who are you ? And why do we need to convince you ? I don’t need to convince anyone

Just go on Twitter and find the sources
You and your gangs on Twitter are posting fake news to whiten the image of Hezbollah and the resistance axis. While betraying the people and the resistance of Gaza. And we're done with it.

The strongest diplomatic pressure on all levels and all available fronts comes from the Turkish government and still these clowns are blaming Turkiye.

Who cares what a nobody from iran or pakistan says about Erdogan and Turkiye. Let those fools bark all they want.

Honestly I don’t care who kills Israelis even if it’s Inuets from Alaska I will support them

anyone standing for Palestine is a hero end off

@KingSparta1990 brother, this guy has shared this tweet no fewer than 20 times in the past 24 hours as part of his campaign to insult and discredit Hezbollah (while demanding they turn all of Lebanon to rubble for the sake of Gaza/Hamas). Do you think this is helpful or a positive contribution to unity?
Yes, I saw this post before, like I said I don’t believe Hezbollah should be the one that escalates this. They are attacking these Zionists and keeping them on their toes. Let Israel escalate this because Hezbollah escalation will turn opinion against Hezbollah.

I mentioned this before, Arab leaders and Turkey have the power to stop this war without Hezbollah escalating it to a regional war. We just need them to do their part.

Back
Top Bottom