What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

From one Palestinian to another. I have been reading your posts for quite a while since the attack on Gaza. Everything is much more complicated than you think. I am also deeply saddened by the deaths of our people. With that said, you criticize Hezbollah and Iran too harshly. The facts are they are the only people standing up for Palestine and not just with words. You may feel it is not enough but there are reasons for this.

I encourage you to direct your anger to our fellow Arab states because their silence is what is continuing this genocide. Saudi, Turkey, Egypt etc if they really want to can easily put the pressure and stop this. I guarantee to you within a week there would be a ceasefire.

You cannot expect Hezbollah to fully go all out war on Israel. Hezbollah is a defensive Militia to protect Lebanon from Israel. You cannot seriously expect them to go full out war with Israel and it starting it. They cannot be responsible for the destruction of Lebanon. As you see, Israel attacks civilians and infrastructure. Do you not think that is what they would do to Lebanon?

Do you not think that this could in fact cause a civil war? Hezbollah does not speak for all Lebanon and not everyone likes Hezbollah. You think Christian’s or other groups will allow a Hezbollah to start a war with Israel? No, I dont think the Sunnis in Lebanon besides Palestinian factions would even support it.
Firstly, it's great to have another Palestinian voice here.

Secondly, I agree with everything you said. I appreciate your objective analysis of Hezbollah and the constraints it is under.

Nice to see you. Please feel free to contribute and get more Palestinians to contribute if you can.

Being Palestinian doesn't stop us from having disagreements. I have a lot of experience with these fraud groups and can assure you they hardly do anything. What they're doing for Iran's interests is different story. Their nuclear program and what not. But it's not for sake of Palestinians.

I've directed much criticism at all the Arab states as well and continue to do so. They won't listen to us normal people on forums. The difference is Hezbollah and Iran act like they're commanding the war online, if you see their mass posts on social media in Arabic. While here they say they shouldn't do anything for sake of Lebanon and what not. I'm against their two-facedness and propaganda. If they stop their propaganda than I won't feel a need to make counter posts to the propaganda. The Saudis and Arabs are well known where they stand, which is awful but they are not doing propaganda pretending to be leading the struggle. I've also called out Turkey for oil exports through Azerbaijan to Israel. Turkish people didn't attack me or pretend they were at war with Israel.
Hello,
I understand what you are saying brother. The thing is they actually do support Palestine and not just with words. I understand your emotions with the deaths but it’s much more complicated to enter a war like this. They cannot just go all out in this conflict and be the ones instigating it. Our brothers in Gaza are dying , we should be working together as people. We need to stop this Shia Sunni divide and join forces. This is how they control us by divine us.

I cannot criticize Iran not Hezbollah because they have done the most for our cause short of all out war. I do not think this is a good outcome because it would not be just them against an israel. This might harm Palestinians more than helps us. Our anger should be directed mostly to our Arab brothers then Turkey. They have a lot of power that they can use to stop this aggression. They however for some reason do not want to use their pressure.

Translated from Arabic
Some of today's harvest:

Al-Quds Brigades bombard enemy concentrations in the Al-Sanati area with a barrage of mortar shells.

Sirens sound in Kiryat Shmona and Margaliot, northern Palestine

Shehab correspondent: Fierce clashes are currently being waged by the resistance in the Al-Tawam axis, north of Gaza City.

Channel 13 Hebrew:
A drone crashed in the Sderot settlement, and it will be investigated whether it was launched from the Gaza Strip or belonged to the Israeli army.

#Urgent | Al-Quds Brigades: We targeted a Zionist tank with a “Tandum” shell on Second Street in the Sheikh Radwan neighborhood.
#طوفان_الأقصى

#Urgent | Al-Qassam Brigades bombard the “Mars” military site with a missile attack

#Urgent | Al-Quds Brigades clash with a group of enemy soldiers and target them with an RPG shell, causing heavy losses in the Sheikh Radwan neighborhood.
#طوفان_الأقصى

#Urgent | Al-Qassam Brigades bomb Kibbutz "Nirim" with a missile barrage

#Urgent | Sirens sound in Sderot

#Urgent | At 11:00, the Al-Qassam Brigades bombed enemy concentrations east of Khan Yunis with mortar shells.

#Urgent | A missile fell in Sderot and caused damage to a building

#Urgent | Fierce clashes between the resistance and the occupation forces penetrating the Sheikh Radwan neighborhood in Gaza

#Urgent | Hebrew media: Announcing the killing of an “Israeli” soldier who fell on the northern border with Lebanon

Launching a drone at enemy concentrations east of the central region #طوفان_الأقصى

#Urgent | Sirens sound in large areas of Greater Tel Aviv

Video | Scenes of the Islamic Resistance shooting down a drone belonging to the enemy Israeli army that violated Lebanese airspace at dawn today, Saturday, 11/18/2023.

#Urgent | Sirens sound in Lod, Ramla and the southern suburbs of Tel Aviv

#Urgent | Al-Qassam Brigades bombard “Tel Aviv” with a missile barrage in response to the Zionist massacres against civilians

Rocket salvoes towards our occupied territories (November 18, 2023) #طوفان_الأقصى

#شاهد
Al-Qassam mortar detachments crush enemy concentrations in the incursion axes within the Battle of Al-Aqsa Flood

#Urgent | Al-Qassam Mujahideen managed to ambushed a Zionist foot force and detonate an anti-personnel device targeting occupation soldiers southwest of Gaza.

#Urgent | Al-Qassam Brigades: Since this morning, our mujahideen have been able to cause deaths and injuries to a force of occupation soldiers after targeting them with an anti-personnel device and completely or partially destroying 17 Zionist vehicles in all areas of the incursion into the Gaza Strip #طوفان_الأقصى

#Urgent | Abu Ubaida, spokesman for the Al-Qassam Brigades: We have lost contact with a number of groups charged with protecting enemy prisoners, and the fate of the prisoners and detainees is still unknown.

#Urgent | The resistance engages in violent clashes with the occupation forces near the Tawam roundabout, northwest of Gaza

#Urgent | The Israeli occupation army announces the killing of 6 officers and soldiers in Gaza; According to what he said.

#Urgent | Al-Qassam Brigades bombard Tel Aviv with a number of missile attacks

#Urgent | Sirens are sounding again in the settlements surrounding the Gaza Strip

#ترجمة Hebrew | Haaretz, citing police investigations: What appears to be a military helicopter accidentally hit a number of Israeli revelers on October 7

The Hebrew media announces the killing of an occupation army soldier, Lieutenant Benjamin Arleigh, from the Ateret settlement, west of Ramallah, tonight in fierce battles in the Gaza Strip.

This settler is special because he was one of those who attacked the people of the village of Umm Safa and one of those who volunteered for recruitment during vacation time to attack the village.

Im not talking about that, your other claims you have made you most of the time dont back them up.
You better name those claims then.

Going by what you just posted Russians can say they commited no war crimes as well as they were going after military targets. In Gaza israel commited a warcrime they admitted to it, no food, fuel, water, power allowed in gaza.
The main military targets in Gaza are the tunnels.
There is plenty of evidence of the existence of those tunnels.
Are there any evidence that there are such tunnels under the bombed theatre in Mariupol?

There is a specific procedure required for hospitals. Israel has followed that procedure, while Russia has not.

Where are the videos of Israelis executing captured civilians, like thise of Russians?
What about cutting genitals of POW?
Blowing up their POWs?

Sure that there are cases where the military value of Russian targets can be debated, but many cannot.

Meanwhile: Proved Hamas war crimes
  • Hamas has not released hostages - war crime
  • Hamas is firing missiles at population centres - crime against humanity
  • Hamas was targetting innocent civilians - no prosecution happened
  • Hamas operatives brings heavy weapons to hospitals - war crime
To be proved:
  • Hamas is using ambulanced for military purposes - war crime, videos presented to US.

Hello,
I understand what you are saying brother. The thing is they actually do support Palestine and not just with words. I understand your emotions with the deaths but it’s much more complicated to enter a war like this. They cannot just go all out in this conflict and be the ones instigating it. Our brothers in Gaza are dying , we should be working together as people. We need to stop this Shia Sunni divide and join forces. This is how they control us by divine us.

I cannot criticize Iran not Hezbollah because they have done the most for our cause short of all out war. I do not think this is a good outcome because it would not be just them against an israel. This might harm Palestinians more than helps us. Our anger should be directed mostly to our Arab brothers then Turkey. They have a lot of power that they can use to stop this aggression. They however for some reason do not want to use their pressure.

Jordan holds the most power to stop Israel dead in its tracts after Egypt. They choose to surrender to Israel.

Firstly, it's great to have another Palestinian voice here.

Secondly, I agree with everything you said. I appreciate your objective analysis of Hezbollah and the constraints it is under.
I usually do not like to post but I think I needed to. We are all brothers who want the same thing. We need to stop this Sunni Shia sect lines and be one. Muslim infighting is how they control us. It’s sad to see some Muslims that see Iran as more of a threat than Israel. Israel was built to destabilize the Middle East. People need to realize that and they have accomplished that. I may not agree with everything Iran does but everything is more complicate than what’s on the surface. I can’t also help but feel that some Arab leaders refusal to put pressure on US and Israel to stop the genocide because of Hamas relationship with Iran.

Hello,

I would agree if this was a war similar to the previous ones. However, this situation is unprecedented. Israelis are literally enforcing a final solution against the whole Palestinian population. Severe situations like this require intervention by all sides. This is not a normal situation. All sides have to make a sacrifice for the greater good of the region and for the future of the region.

There is a lot of anger being directed at Arabs. It's out there and in here too.

Where are you from in Palestine? Your account hasn't posted since 2010. How do I know this account hasn't been hacked ?
Brother, I do not like to share my personal information. I assure you this account has not been hacked. I just felt I needed to say something. I am from a small town in the Ramallah district. I will not disclose that town for obvious reasons on this public forum

I usually do not like to post but I think I needed to. We are all brothers who want the same thing. We need to stop this Sunni Shia sect lines and be one. Muslim infighting is how they control us. It’s sad to see some Muslims that see Iran as more of a threat than Israel. Israel was built to destabilize the Middle East. People need to realize that and they have accomplished that. I may not agree with everything Iran does but everything is more complicate than what’s on the surface. I can’t also help but feel that some Arab leaders refusal to put pressure on US and Israel to stop the genocide because of Hamas relationship with Iran.
This is a very good message. I hope others can come around to this way of thinking too. Being divided only serves our enemies.

This cannon fodder for the Zionists also bit the dust. 👇

a total of 12 Israelis p$gs and hyenas were smashed to pieces today by the Mujahideen in Gaza

and another 6 Israeli p$gs and hyenas were sent to hell on a way ticket by the Army of God in Northern Palestine with the border with Lebanon

a total of 18 p$gs and hyenas were sent to hell on a one way ticket many of them in tiny pieces

a very good day Mashallah

pie those bodies high

Back
Top Bottom