What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Charity says Gaza hospital doesn't need incubators, it needs fuel​

A UK-based charity says Gaza City's largest hospital, Al-Shifa, needs fuel - not incubators, as has been widely speculated.

It comes after the Israeli military said it was in process of "coordinating the transfer of incubators from a hospital in Israel to Gaza", though it didn't specify if the machines were going to Al-Shifa.

Melanie Ward, the CEO of Medical Aid for Palestinians, says the situation is "beyond horrific":

Quote Message: The reason the babies are dying is not because they don't have incubators ... What is killing them is the lack of fuel that is being provided to the hospital because Israel is preventing it from getting fuel."

The reason the babies are dying is not because they don't have incubators ... What is killing them is the lack of fuel that is being provided to the hospital because Israel is preventing it from getting fuel."

She adds that Al-Shifa already has incubators and staff with the "medical skill" to save the lives of babies - but until fuel is allowed in, the situation won't improve.

Israel hasn't allowed fuel to enter Gaza since the fighting with Hamas erupted last month, for fear that Hamas will use it militarily.

Ward says if it could be couriered into the territory by the UN, incubators could turn back on and "the lives of the babies saved".

~

~

The first clip got millions of views in the Arab world , and brought many responses from both sides , here coome clip no 2 :

Powerful message to the Jama'a ( جماعة,) in Gaza .

رسالة إلى الشعب العربي والفلسطيني​

~

~

The first clip got millions of views in the Arab world , and brought many responses from both sides , here coome clip no 2 :

Powerful message to the Jama'a ( جماعة,) in Gaza .

رسالة إلى الشعب العربي والفلسطيني​

~

Contact inside hospital says mass grave for 170 bodies being prepared​

Rushdi Abualouf
Reporting from Kahn Younis, southern Gaza

In the last hour I've spoken to some of the last remaining journalists inside Gaza City's Al-Shifa hospital.

One told me the hospital is preparing a mass grave for about 170 bodies in a small courtyard of the hospital. He witnessed around 30 bodies being put into the grave.

He says moving from one building to another at the hospital is a risk, and even burying the bodies is risky because tanks surround the facility.

As I reported earlier, tanks were yesterday on three sides of the hospital complex - but as of overnight, they're now close to the main gate.

My source says the hospital is not dealing directly with Israeli officials because that’s considered too risky. Staff want a third party to intervene, he says, and deal with negotiations for the fuel to power the hospital.

1699998486677.png

~

Wow Belize ?

That is serious , where will we get our coconutss from, I actually had to seatch for this one on google.

But thanks for keeping us informed of this important updates. No wonder half the people who came here for updates droped from the thread.

PXL_20220303_153759308_2.jpg

Wow Belize ?

That is serious , where will we get our coconutss from, I actually had to seatch for this one on google.

But thanks for keeping us informed with this important updates. No wonder half the people who came here for updates droped from the thread.

~

~
How old are those children? 25 32 45 o yeah and a general child you mean this guy?

Attachments

• 20231007_133720.jpg
    20231007_133720.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 29
I can say that Fatah isn't always angel. They wanted to overthrow the Jordanian King, they went to Lebanon and wanted to create a state in a state which was one the factors for the Lebanese civil war.

Very true. But the truth remains that it was as usual a Pakistan Military dictator who was involved in the mass killings of Palestinians. As history later reveals that this was not a coincidence but an inherit character of Pakistan Military to massacre ordinary people. Massacre of Bangladeshis in 1971 by Pakistan Military and more recently killing, torture, kidnappings and rape of hundreds of unarmed Pakistan citizens is a staggering reality of the massive human rights abuses this military has been involved in.

Where is the West Bank - and who lives there?​

1699999382675.png

The West Bank - in case you need one.

It's an area of land located - as the name suggests - on the west bank of the River Jordan and bounded by Israel to the north, west and south. To its east lies Jordan.

It has been occupied by Israel since the 1967 Middle East war, but decades of difficult on-off talks between Israel and the Palestinians - both of whom assert rights there - have left its final status unresolved.

Between 2.1 million and 3 million (sources vary) Palestinians live in the West Bank under both limited self-rule and Israeli military rule.

The West Bank (excluding East Jerusalem) is also home to some 430,000 Israeli Jews who live in more than 130 settlements built under Israel's occupation.

The vast majority of the international community considers the settlements illegal under international law, though Israel and the US dispute this interpretation.

~

Wow Belize ?

But thanks for keeping us informed of this important updates. No wonder half the people who came here for updates droped from the thread.

Wow Belize ?

But thanks for keeping us informed with this important updates. No wonder half the people who came here for updates droped from the thread.

~

~
I think such esteemed place like Vanatu supports Israel. Who knows why? Pitcairn Island supports Israel though I know the reason. Both places like to play with kiddies

Back
Top Bottom