What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

If you hop into any Hebrew telegram you will see the hawks are itching for a fight. This is what happens when you shit your brains out.
Israel said it can bomb anywhere in the Middle east, which is a subliminal threat to Iran, and Iran welcomes this, Iran just needs Israel to start the show by acting on such threats. Israel's daddy has shown up all tough but doesnt seem ready to start the kinetic and ballistic festivities.

Iran might hit Israel so badly, some on PDF will say its a staged false flag attack :laugh:

Last edited:
So why dont Turkey or Iran take on Israel?
International law AKA UN and UNSC will put them at serious fault for starting the war with Israel, kind of like what stupid Saddam was doing agianst Kuwait and Iran decades ago. let Israel hit Turkey or Iran first and then you will them take on Israel.

Well Turkey is stuck in a catch 22 situation
ok

being a member of Nato
member or proxy?
and has a huge tourism industry
ok, and still broke.
as for Iran, Saudis have probably convinced them not to attack Israel,
False- Iran doesnt get "convinced", and definitely not by a country like the Saudi Arabia of today, especially with its western infiltration being high now.
but having said that situation could change very quick.
Agreed.

Yes Türkiye is in a tricky situation at present.
Turkey consented to that. If Turkey actually wants (Egypt, you too!), it cant get out of any tricky situation its in at present. How cant Turkey get itself out when it was the one who put itself in that "tricky" situation in the first place?

Last edited:
they have no technology or intellectual base

the only thing. they have is desert and oil
the royal family only care about its own interests which is understandable considering how everything can crash down in an instant
My dad, who is gone for over 14 years now, at the ripe age of 75, told me once that his grand-dad went to the Hajj and told a story like: Threw half eaten water melons, to which the locals jumped on to eat.

International law AKA UN and UNSC will put them at serious fault for starting the war with Israel, kind of like what stupid Saddam was doing agianst Kuwait and Iran decades ago. let Israel hit Turkey or Iran first and then you will them take on Israel.

ok

member or proxy?

ok, and still broke.

False- Iran doesnt get "convinced", and definitely not by a country like the Saudi Arabia of today, especially with its western infiltration being high now.

Agreed.

Turkey consented to that. If Turkey actually wants (Egypt, you too!), it cant get out of any tricky situation its in at present. How cant Turkey get itself out when it was the one who put itself in that "tricky" situation in the first place?
"international law"

rubbish.

they can go ahead. RTP is a legitimate UN action

Muslim people are weak and so are their states. Everyone have their own excuses, Saudia, Uae, Qatar, Kuwait rely on Usa for their defence and economy, Turkey is nato members and best pals with them, African states are poor, Pakistan survives on loans and the rulers retire in the west. Iran is anti west but is under extreme sanctions.
Sad state of affairs. The change can only happen when the people themselves change, then change the leadership and work towards unity.
I would say Turkey, Iran, Pakistan, Indonesia, Malaysia, etc.. are in much better conditions than Arabs

lots of talent and plenty of good land

no one would invade these countries

Arabs are completely dependent on West

London Health Worker broke down in tears describing the dire health care situation in Gaza:

Makes you sick in the pit of your stomach. How worried and concerned we get when someone near and dear is injured even it’s a minor injury.

Imagine the physical, emotional and mental trauma in Gaza and now multiply that mental trauma and apply it to the survivors and the medical staff.

Still you have some brain dead retards try to act “impartial” especially here on the forums. I call that impartially and sense of “fence sitting” what it is, a clear case of moral bankruptcy and hypocrisy.

Because deep down they have no emotional connection with the victims. To these brainless bots on the internet and even on PDF, 10 people dying in a blast or 100 people dying in a blast or a thousand people dying in a blast, to them these are merely statistics.

People want PDF to be some false bastion of “impartial” discourse and not an echo chamber.

Well if they won’t have the human decency to articulate even the most basic sense of human empathy for the people of Gaza, we will turn this section of the forum into our own echo chamber and call a spade a spade.

This is genocide and Israel along with all its backers have blood on their hands, and just like Lady McBeth, this blood will not wash off. I hope it drives them insane.

I hope the screams and the visions of the suffering people of Palestine haunt them in their dreams. No I pray for it, I hope the almighty snatches the peace of their sleep from them.

And when the day comes when their life is spent and they breath their last whenever that may be, on their deathbed they only see the bleak empty darkness that awaits them, deeper than the depths of Tartarus itself.

Israel said it cant bomb anywhere in the Middle east, which is a subliminal threat to Iran, and Iran welcomes this, Iran just needs Israel to start the show by acting on such threats. Israel's daddy has shown up all tough but doesnt seem ready to start the kinetic and ballistic festivities.

Iran might hit Israel so badly, some on PDF will say its a staged false flag attack :laugh:

Are you sure about Iran capabilities. Because if war starts with Israel then without a doubt usa will get involve and so will Nato. Noone will care about any articles in Nato constitution. They will use extreme force on Iran to destroy all bases, ports, even attack major cities. Iran support in Yemen, Iraq, Lebanon are just militias, Syria is already destroyed. Unless Russia comes to Iran aid with the nukes.

But they can enter Gaza and West Bank, that is not Israeli territory. I can guarantee if Iran or Turkey does that then Saudia Arabia, and UAE will go mad, and claim arabs are being invaded by Turks and Persians.

Makes you sick in the pit of your stomach. How worried and concerned we get when someone near and dear is injured even it’s a minor injury.

Imagine the physical, emotional and mental trauma in Gaza and now multiply that mental trauma and apply it to the survivors and the medical staff.

Still you have some brain dead retards try to act “impartial” especially here on the forums. I call that impartially and sense of “fence sitting” what it is, a clear case of moral bankruptcy and hypocrisy.

Because deep down they have no emotional connection with the victims. To these brainless bots on the internet and even on PDF, 10 people dying in a blast or 100 people dying in a blast or a thousand people dying in a blast, to them these are merely statistics.

People want PDF to be some false bastion of “impartial” discourse and not an echo chamber.

Well if they won’t have the human decency to articulate even the most basic sense of human empathy for the people of Gaza, we will turn this section of the forum into our own echo chamber and call a spade a spade.

This is genocide and Israel along with all its backers have blood on their hands, and just like Lady McBeth, this blood will not wash off. I hope it drives them insane.

I hope the screams and the visions of the suffering people of Palestine haunt them in their dreams. No I pray for it, I hope the almighty snatches the peace of their sleep from them.

And when the day comes when their life is spent and they breath their last whenever that may be, on their deathbed they only see the bleak empty darkness that awaits them, deeper than the depths of Tartarus itself.

There is a Palestinian where I work.
She is crying every day.
Her family are in gaza....they have taken in over 20 families in their home (it is a large building)

Their neighbours home was bombed....everyone killed

They are worried it will be them next.

No hamas "tunnels" whatsoever....

They are wearing jeans when they sleep in the hope that if they are bombed the jeans will be strong enough to keep their body parts intact.

Hell is a mercy for the oppressed.....justice will be served.

Oh really …

I thought the gov had no money ? 😂

Ps please pay attention to details… I am never wrong

“medicines, 26 ton hygiene & baby kits with support of NGOs in Pakistan.”

One guy calls me Jew hater,the other calls me a Jew lover.

I'm just a Greek guy. I don't like Hamas and I don't want Israel to expand. I want an Orthodox empire. If you think I'm a hypocrite,I'm tired of trying to make you understand what I'm talking about. You say I'm a Jew,shalom. You say I'm a Serb,ok. I'm tired. You think I back Israel on this conflict? Go back to page 1 and start reading my posts again and try to understand what I'm saying.

But stop the insults and slandering.

I show you my room back in the mid-2000s with the palestinian flag,you ignore it. I show you my photo with a kuffiyah you ignore it. I tell you about my friends from Palestine,you laugh it off.

Well,if you are fighting about who's more Pro-Palestinian,I quit and you can keep flexing your tears while eating burgers.

Dude

Develop a thicker skin

I have people here calling me an indian

And then I asked what is you IQ #

Back
Top Bottom