What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I don't condone anything. If I like someone's post it doesn't mean I agree with everything,I might agree with something he says. You know how many "likes" I've seen others press on obnoxious posts? Don't exaggerate.
Piss off prick.
You like post celebrating Muslim innocent children deaths. You have been exposed
Now crawl back under the Mumbai rock you have climbed out of.

On topic - Shifa hospital is now having to switch life support machines and innocent children are dying - let that sink in.
And folks this piece of scum isn’t condoning - instead thanking posts that glee with satisfaction with news like this

I agree. The only reliable charity organization in Pakistan. General Whisky wants to stop any aid going to Palestine because he is a slave of the American Cypher and will want fund his alcoholic addiction and property dealerships.
He is another Satan. Allah will judge him Insha'Allah.

I generally don't use such words in this forum but I carefully called @Foinikas a 'hypocrite' several pages ago. That's what he is.
BTW, the more this conflict goes on, the more the global opinion turns against Israel, the more even the Israel-backers in this thread will start to be quieter and/or more 'balanced'; actually, they already ARE somewhat quieter than some days ago in this thread.
One guy calls me Jew hater,the other calls me a Jew lover.

I'm just a Greek guy. I don't like Hamas and I don't want Israel to expand. I want an Orthodox empire. If you think I'm a hypocrite,I'm tired of trying to make you understand what I'm talking about. You say I'm a Jew,shalom. You say I'm a Serb,ok. I'm tired. You think I back Israel on this conflict? Go back to page 1 and start reading my posts again and try to understand what I'm saying.

But stop the insults and slandering.

I show you my room back in the mid-2000s with the palestinian flag,you ignore it. I show you my photo with a kuffiyah you ignore it. I tell you about my friends from Palestine,you laugh it off.

Well,if you are fighting about who's more Pro-Palestinian,I quit and you can keep flexing your tears while eating burgers.

Well Turkey is stuck in a catch 22 situation being a member of Nato and has a huge tourism industry as for Iran, Saudis have probably convinced them not to attack Israel, but having said that situation could change very quick.
The situation hasnt changed for decades. Hamas made a suicide attack, and Israel is going to bomb Gaza into ruins - and the US is eventually going to tell Israel when Gaza have had enough. It is as if everyone have lost any sense of reality in this thread, talking about regional war or muslims against the world and what not.
Most people here are well informed. You all knew Israel was going to retaliate and the palestinians would suffer tremendously - and not a single ME country would support the palestinians besides verbally somehow blame the west.

Are Indians dirty ? As opposed to which nation that you consider clean ?

~
That buffoon likes my posts when I talk about Greece helping Palestinians and then keeps calling me an "Indian". I can't understand the mindset of some people here.

I don't think they're lying.
Ok, but what is this based on?
If the US was losing any soldiers in a big amount they would be flattening places in Iraq right now
So what makes you say this, because from the opposite side, US doesnt have the ground manpower to fight a serious war today against these 100s of thousands of well trained and well armed militias in the region- how many attacks does US need to actually do something? US sent aircraft carriers, then announced a sub with tomahawks was in the region - US is using announcements and displays of force to intimidate Iranian linked militias.

Assessing that US and ISrael will act today the same way they would have acted years ago is a wrong way of analyzing them. because both countries are under different pressures and conditions today that were not present before- one example is strength of adversaries- Iranian militias are way stronger today than anything US military faced in Iraq and Afghanistan, but what forces does US have available and ready today to right them? Also dont forget the Ukraine war- US is trying to make Ukraine not lose this conflict to the 2nd , actually strongest military power on earth today- the Russian military- dont you see NATO is failing to help Ukraine win and has even run /low out of ammunition? These factors seem to strongly suggest the US isnt able to handle a middle east war today easily or effectively. Us giving Israel ammunition daily also suggests US doesnt want to fight directly- its helping ISrael do the daily fighting....uh o.

1699659522473.png

- he is j believe a dirty little Indian that has escaped to Greece and now desperately pretending to be a goreeek. Can’t hide his hatred for Muslims.
For the last,I will demand that you provide proof of your claims. If you can't,just shut it and stop spreading lies about me.

@waz @LeGenD When will you finally put an end to this bullshit? This dumbfuck keeps derailing the thread by constantly calling me Indian,muslim-hater,Jew etc.

Dear members, please lets not engage in personal attacks. I fully appreciate things can get heated, but please. A polite respect.

You like post celebrating Muslim innocent children deaths. You have been exposed
FIND THE POST AND SCREENSHOT. THEN POST IT HERE.

IF YOU CAN'T,SHUT THE **** UP AND CRAWL BACK TO PAJEETABAD,WHERE YOU CAME FROM.

Get it? Abu malaka?

For the last,I will demand that you provide proof of your claims. If you can't,just shut it and stop spreading lies about me.

@waz @LeGenD When will you finally put an end to this bullshit? This dumbfuck keeps derailing the thread by constantly calling me Indian,muslim-hater,Jew etc.
You write another post - not one word relating to the topic. Please stick to the topic - if you want to cry to the mods - simply repost my posts and let them deal with me -
Don’t cry like a bitch on a forum.
I have just exposed you of being of a
Calibre that likes posts that have encouraged innocent children being carpet bombed and murdered I. Gaza and that’s why you are rattling.
On topic - tonight hospital shortages and attacks made by the IDF has resulted in at least 30 more innocent people having their lives cut short. This is genocide

Dear members, please let’s not engage in personal attacks. I fully appreciate things can get heated, but please. A polite respect.
Appreciate the post and will respect your wishes sir. Have exposed and done my duty.
I guess my juices are flowing to the max
How can humans stop hospitals operating? How can humans stop medics saving the lives of children? How can any sane persons blood not boil over.
Peace

You write another post - not one word relating to the topic. Please stick to the topic - if you want to cry to the mods - simply repost my posts and let them deal with me -
Don’t cry like a bitch on a forum.
I have just exposed you of being of a
Calibre that likes posts that have encouraged innocent children being carpet bombed and murdered I. Gaza and that’s why you are rattling.
On topic - tonight hospital shortages and attacks made by the IDF has resulted in at least 30 more innocent people having their lives cut short. This is genocide
Asshole,you keep saying I "support genocide" and I like posts that "cheer Palestinian childrens' deaths". I dared you to find those posts and take a screenshot and post it here.

And you're avoiding it. That makes YOU a sneaky lying provocative idiot.

You love Hamas? Go put a Hamas T-shirt and run around. But don't you spread lies about me,when you can't even understand what I'm saying and when you can't even PROVIDE proof for your fucking claims. Asshole.

Back
Top Bottom