What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Netanyahu is gaslighting Macron:

Not a roof knock.

Seems like another failed launch

There we go agian . . .
~
Nope. It's Israeli air and artillery strikes. Which has been caught on camera a hundred times now. With Israel targeting the hospitals and requesting people to evacuate. These kind of lame deflections are going to make you lose even more public support , if there is any left.

Unfortunately Israel proved everyone wrong in subsequent wars

Point is Arabs have given up on being arab any more

they're going for the nwo. well connected arabs and pakjeets (government) have a deal to sell out a segment of each other's population. the west sacrifices part of it's population (like me) for gaining sellouts in arab league. that seems to be what this is.

FYI @PradoTLC I know the work being done in the background because I myself being a Paramedic am on the list of People who have volunteered for the Medical Mission to GAZA. I'd go right now if we were permitted.

Just saying

Like I said I don’t doubt individuals NGO are trying .. but not the Pakistani state

UAE based charity has already reached

Biggest hypocrites. At first they supported MB with funds then quickly got crossed with them because Morsi visited Iran. Same with IK, Saudis started to make serious threats when IK planned to visit the Malaysian summit. Saudia likes to control the Muslim leadership so they can then tell their masters that they deserve to be in power.
because without the west theyre nothing

they have no way to defend themselves

they have no technology or intellectual base

the only thing. they have is desert and oil

the royal family only care about its own interests which is understandable considering how everything can crash down in an instant

they put themselves in this situation

Netanyahu is gaslighting Macron:

Nope. It's Israeli air and artillery strikes. Which has been caught on camera a hundred times now. With Israel targeting the hospitals and requesting people to evacuate. These kind of lame deflections are going to make you lose even more public support , if there is any left.
No point trying to engage my brother. Some people are صُمٌّ بُكْمٌ عُمْيٌ. So it is written and so it is.

Back
Top Bottom