What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

If you are curious about my views on the CHP and the Dersimist gang, Ümit Özdağ etc. and many other cliches, we can discuss them in the appropriate thread, but trying to argue yourself here as if I am defending things I have not said, things I have not defended, is a fugitive fight.

It is a post truth method to present your main propaganda around a few true arguments through many distorted issues. My criticism of IHH is based on this. I quote the last words of the leader of this organization, Yıldırım: We will go towards Incirlik Base with hundreds of thousands of people. Turkish people stand up, set out as thousands of people. Do not stay in your homes, do not lie down, do not sleep. Let's surround the Incirlik Base.

This lunatic cannot be so stupid that he does not know the command and control structure of the Incirlik base, which missions are actively taking place inside the base and which missions ended years ago. Who they clashed with there, the Turkish police.

We are not talking about protests, protests are already happening every day in many parts of the country. What we are talking about here is attacks on Turkish security forces and provocation.

IHH is the one who made the call and took the people to the streets, and the responsibility lies with them.

And the issue is not that simple, a few days ago he said in a speech that aid ships will go to Gaza and that the Turkish navy should protect this aid convoy with all its power, which is described as its primary duty. The leader of an aid organization is directing the state, is this the state you imagine? Go and read the tweet that your beloved RTE tweeted a few hours ago and what he says is that these lunatics are living in a dream world and RTE need to explain what state are trying to do behind the scenes.The problem is that the current government structure is more tolerant of these idiots than ever before.
Are you not familiar with humanitarian activists around the world. All of them are similiar. Even the enviromental activists are very fanatic. Your attempt to portray ihh as some kind of trr organisation wont work my friend. fyi Israel and feto indeed views them as a radical trr organisation. Strange that you share similiar views with them.

Do you know that IHH was always hated by the feto way before all the issues started even before 2016.

meanwhile if we look at the circles (p’k, chpk’, umit ozdag, feto alparslan kuytul, deash etc) that attack the state they have one thing in common they attack either erdogan or suleyman soylu or bahceli or IHH or diyanet. Because they are too cowardly to attack Turkiye directly they do it indirectly. This reality never changes.

@dBSPL All citizens have right to demand things from their government as long as its within the rules of law. It doesnt make them traitor or dangerous.

Are you not familiar with humanitarian activists around the world. All of them are similiar. Even the enviromental activists are very fanatic. Your attempt to portray ihh as some kind of trr organisation wont work my friend. fyi Israel and feto indeed views them as a radical trr organisation. Strange that you share similiar views with them.

Do you know that IHH was always hated by the feto way before all the issues started even before 2016.

meanwhile if we look at the circles (p’k, chpk’, umit ozdag, feto alparslan kuytul, deash etc) that attack the state they have one thing in common they attack either erdogan or suleyman soylu or bahceli or IHH or diyanet. Because they are too cowardly to attack Turkiye directly they do it indirectly. This reality never changes.
You are making unnecessary distractions and getting into nonsense, let me summarize the essence of the matter for you:

What the Turks need to do is to complete a full and comprehensive sweep against the US proxy terrorist organizations. Yesterday, just 24 hours ago, one of our security personnel was martyred, did you see it on the news, did IHH say anything about it? You are very easily manipulated. You don't know the enemy you are fighting, nor the how they using manipulating...

If the Islamic countries as a whole decide to take action and TR does not comply with that decision, I will accept all the criticisms that have been said here. But the current situation is exactly like this: everyone is looking after their own interests and wants the other one to go down the shit alone so that they can gain advantage in the areas they are fighting them.

Can you guarantee that if Türkiye goes to war, it will not be shot in the back by these Arab states, when none of the Arab states, not even Egypt, which is physically adjacent to Gaza, has taken military action? But shame on us if we don't go when any of these countries, be they Arab, Pakistani or Persian, put forward a unity of destiny and invite us to join them.

There is an unbelievable tragedy in Gaza and we are all outraged. However, we have burning security challenges, we have many survival challenges that we are dealing with and our power in the face of these challenges is not unlimited.

Türkiye is doing what it can diplomatically. But for it to take action militarily, all diplomatic avenues must be blocked and it must have friends with whom it can cooperate.

@Falcon29 Are you pro-Hamas more than pro-Fatah?

In fighting. Happens all the time throughout history. Especially critical in Greek history and talked about a lot in Greek philosophy, ie Plato’s speeches.

Hamas favoured Palestinians would of course be angry that Hezbelloh and Iran are not helping Gaza as they are slowly getting wiped out the map. Although they are still on the same side.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom