What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

~​

No , this is a clip from yesterday.

They first tried to sell it as air raid , though clearly those seen , died from gun wounds.

Hamas has been trying to stop people from leaving Gaza city to the south , already two weeks ago ., There where images posted here , of road blocks he set to to stop convoys of civlians.

On the Other hand it was Israel interest to see Gaza city empty from civilians , that is why they where asked to leave already two weeks ago.

All taht time Hamas sent massages to them to stay , set up road blocks to try and stop them and now is shooting Palestinians leaving or those carrying the whilte flag.

Kindly point out what is fake about this :

Video shows Gaza civilians shot by Hamas as they were trying to evacuate to safety, New York post Reports

Disturbing footage shows northern Gaza street strewn with bodies of Palestinians, allegedly gunned down by Hamas snipers; 'They want to use them as human shields and will kill anyone who attempts to leave,' journalist claims​

A disturbing video posted on social media platform X (formerly Twitter) supposedly depicts a street in Gaza with at least 12 Palestinian civilians lying dead on the ground after Hamas opened fire at them for trying to flee from their homes in the northern Strip, the New York Post reported Friday.

Satellite images indicate that IDF forces were positioned at least two kilometers from the location where the video was filmed. An aircraft struck an ambulance in the Gaza Strip on Friday, which, according to intelligence was being used by a specific Hamas unit closely positioned to the combat zone. On Saturday, Hamas terrorists attacked IDF soldiers who secured a humanitarian corridor on Salah al-Din Road in the Gaza Strip for the civilians of northern Gaza who haven’t yet evacuated to the Strip’s south for their safety.

The video source had sensitive content, which is why I didn't upload it. As you can see from the post, the usual one to blame.

They said, "airstrikes"? Does this look like airstrikes ?

In the video itself, a resident is filming himself arriving on the gruesome scene on his bicycle, mourning the loss of civilians as he focuses on the various bodies strewn on the street. The original poster argues that the civilians were killed in an Israeli airstrike.

According to the New York Post, author and journalist Amjad Taha made a separate post following the video in which he reported that the victims were a few of “dozens” of Palestinian civilians in northern Gaza who were killed by Hamas snipers because they “did not want citizens to leave.”

“They want to use them as human shields and will kill anyone who attempts to leave. Hamas terrorists in Gaza will, as usual, blame #Israel because it is easy and there is media that accepts this propaganda,” Taha wrote on his X account

Hke0MIRXXa_0_0_505_747_0_x-large.jpg

Footage purportedly showing Palestinians shot by Hamas
(Photo: Screengrab)

HyAGLAXm6_0_0_458_745_0_x-large.jpg

In a follow-up post accompanied by the original video, Taha dismisses claims that Israeli bombardment caused the carnage, pointing out the absence of cratering or evidence of exploded ordnance in the footage.

As you can see from the post, the usual one to blame. They said, 'airstrikes'? Does this look like airstrikes?" he wrote.

The video comes following Israeli reports that the terrorist organization is threatening residents in Gaza and placing roadblocks on main roads along the northern Strip in an attempt to limit the movement of Palestinians from their homes to safe areas in southern Gaza.

~
Stop lying shithead. Israeli forces shot them. Already almost 50% of the northern population fled. Others simply aren't leaving their homes and not going to be ethnically cleansed. There's absolutely zero witness reports from Gaza corroborating your Twitter propaganda garbage that that Iranian propagandist posted.

Israel was in control of the road and shot at people fleeing. We also have a video of your tanks literally shooting at civilians trying to flee. Your proof is a tweet from a pro-Israeli propagandist. Meanwhile we have literal visual evidence of the events and reports Israeli forces were in control of this area the whole time.

Families of the Israeli prisoners are already angry with Netanyahu, the more Israeli prisoners killed by Israeli strikes, the angrier they will get
True; but isn't there a delicate balance where once too many hostages have died, Israel loses all incentive to be careful and make an effort to rescue them and just become a bombing machine? They don't need risky ground operations to destroy the tunnels.

True; but isn't there a delicate balance where once too many hostages have died, Israel loses all incentive to be careful and make an effort to rescue them and just become a bombing machine? They don't need risky ground operations to destroy the tunnels.
Israel is already committing genocide and bombing everything. It doesn't care about prisoners of wars. And neither should we. What needs to happen is a end to the genocide then rounding up the Jewish-American community and putting them all in Guantanamo Bay.

When there is an awakening in America, there will be a global awakening. There is already a big awakening in the Global South but not enough in Europe; Europe is basically America's vassal and European tune will change about this conflict when America changes its policy. You can count on that!!
BTW, NY Times has definitely a pro-Israel bent but, it is such a globally important news outlet, it has to try to appear 'balanced'

Thousands Across U.S. Protest Israel’s Retaliation in Gaza​

Marches in Washington, New York, Las Vegas and other cities are extending a stretch of loud calls for a cease-fire and lifting of the siege.

Thousands of demonstrators filled the streets of Washington and other cities across America on Saturday to protest the scope and scale of Israel’s retaliation in Gaza for last month’s terrorist assault by Hamas.

Saturday’s marches, organized in cities including New York, Nashville, Cincinnati, Las Vegas and San Francisco, extended a stretch of loud calls for a cease-fire and lifting of the siege, following vast demonstrations a week ago in Asian and European capitals.

Most Americans express support for Israel in its fight against Hamas, but as Israel escalates attacks on Gaza, U.S. support for Palestinian civilians has surged as well.

In a poll released by Quinnipiac University on Thursday, 84 percent of voters said that they were concerned that the United States would be drawn militarily into the Middle East conflict. Nonetheless, a 51 percent majority supported sending more military aid to Israel for their campaign against Hamas, and 71 percent supported humanitarian assistance for Palestinian civilians in Gaza.

The demonstrations on Saturday reflected the constellation of causes and groups that have long connected themselves to the Palestinian cause, including student organizations, labor unions and antiwar campaigns.

In Washington, the number of attendees was not clear Saturday afternoon, but the streets swelled with demonstrators, and the crowd was dense. Some of the areas of the rally were rowdy, while others were more sedate.

At one spot, a man wearing a Palestinian flag as a cape climbed up a traffic light and yelled, “Free, free Palestine!” to a drumbeat down below. A calmer segment of protesters sat quietly at the World War I Memorial, holding up signs and Palestinian flags and looking on at Freedom Plaza, where chants and cheers abounded.

Some protesters on the edges of the demonstration sat on a ledge outside the White House Visitor Center, their message to President Biden clear. “Stop U.S. military aid to Israel,” their signs read. Another said, “You lost my vote.”

Well before the protest’s scheduled start, many lifted placards high, broadcasting messages like “Mourn the dead, fight like hell for the living” and “Let Gaza live!” A coffin shrouded in a Palestinian flag rested on the ground, not far from where more than a dozen adults and children stretched out another flag. Around 1 p.m., a Muslim call to prayer sounded through the plaza.

Many of the demonstrators, who had been milling about, turned still.
While the protests and demonstrations are important, one should not place excessive trust in them. I very well remember intense opposition against Iraq war in 2003. Many people felt all the stories about yellow cake, aluminum tubes, trailer full of 'chemicals' a bit too absurd as evidence of WMDs. But the war machine went on for over 8 years.

This is slowly changing into holy war ..............good luck.

This was never a holy war, it was a war of decolonization versus genocide. It was fought by Marxists groups before, now Islamic groups. And don't forget PFLP and DFLP. They are still around and still fighting.

I do wish the best of luck as well, though with friends like Saudi Arabia and UAE, who needs enemies?
Where's the video? I've searched at least 3 shock sites and Google Search. See, that's the thing with you swindlers. "Just trust me bro".

Meanwhile, I can push you in the direction of a plethora, a veritable mountain of videos of IDF atrocities coming out every single day.

Violence aside, what the f-ck were your ilk thinking? That you can come and settle in a land inhabited by millions of people, that you can expel them, kill them, burn them alive, rape them, and torture them for 75 years, stall any peace agreements, and that they would roll over and take it lying down? Seems the "chosen" myth has gotten to your head. "Why Hashem, why can't you give me the holy mission on 'easy mode'?"

Nowhere was settler colonialism done without bloodshed. These people fed you, taught you to farm, gave you work, showed you hospitality, took you in when every Western country that feigned concern over the Holocaust shut their doors on you. And what do you do? You plan to take over the country and commit genocide. Not so different from what the American colonists did, or the Australians for that matter. Just because you're a Jew does not mean you're incapable of committing the same atrocities the Nazis did to you. Starting with the Nakba you created this hell for them. "Chosen" or not, you don't kill people en masse and take their homes from them and expect them to roll over. This is what settler colonialism is, in essence. Violent displacement, violent clashes with natives, and genocide. Don't pretend you didn't know.

Isra"el" is not defensible, not now not ever. The tragedy of your ilk is that the more you commit crimes like this, the less people will give a shit about the Holocaust. You spit on the memory of the six million innocent Jewish souls who perished under fascism that you are emulating today.

~

Israel shows Hamas terror videos to document horrific attack

Hey, everyone! Today something terrible happened that I witnessed!

User @sammuel came to my neighborhood and shot my neighbor! He then proceeded to enter his house, pour a glass of milk, play Call of Duty, then when my neighbor's wife came, shot her, too! He then went outside, and he ordered an Apache helicopter to retrieve him. While on this helicopter, he pulled out an M-60 machine gun and mowed down fifty innocent people at a bus stop, and then went into a coffee shop! He ordered a coffee and told the barista if he makes it wrong, he'll behead him! Well, the terrified barista made the coffee with one less sugar, so this barbaric animal slit his throat and let the sugar of his blood seep into the coffee until it was sweet enough. He then took a selfie with the dead barista and called his mother, saying "I am so proud, I killed a barista"

He recorded all of this on a GoPro, but that's classified. The best I can do is tell you some people saw it and give you a picture of politicians crying. I swear the picture is related to this incident I told you about, I mean, wouldn't you cry if you heard this happened to your neighbors? You just have to trust me. As we speak, I've ordered the police to flatten his house. His siblings are fighting the police- such barbarians! I have to go now because this escalation of barbarism calls for me to use napalm to clear out the house.

Just trust me bro!

@HGV by the way, I see you've been less of a pain lately. Interesting development, given your reactions a couple of days ago.

@LeGenD I think it is your duty, as the moderator of a Pakistani website, to ban this colonist genocide apologist named "sammuel". Not just as an act of wise moderation, but as a moral act. No one wants to listen to this person justify carpet bombing children.

Dog isn't even growling lol, it seems to be a training for the dog.

Actually, the "Hamas fighter" was wearing a bite guard. There was no "Al-Qassam" headband or uniform markings. Just dark camo and a ski mask. Could be anyone. My money is it is propaganda. Israel's crooked nose has only grown exponentially over the past few weeks.

Last edited:
If they'd simply done nothing, they actually would have won by preserving newly established cooperation with sellout Saudi Arabia.
But if they had done nothing, why would Hamas not like to repeat their raid again and again? When did you put your hand in a cookie jar and take out just one cookie?

Your country USA will join the war. USA is on its peak. Only fool who want to fight USA at its prime.
Wrong; USA has no interest in joining any war; If a war has to involve U.S. in this conflict, it should be a direct, substantial attack by Iran on Israel. Closest analogy I can think of is Kuwait war of 1990, when the whole world supported U.S.

~

Israel shows Hamas terror videos to document horrific attack

Frank Hofmann

9 hours ago9 hours ago

Israel's embassies are screening raw video footage of Hamas' October 7 attack. DW was among those invited to see the eyewitness documentation of the terrorist attack.

67091084_1004.webp

Funeral of Daniella Dana Petrenko of Haifa, one of the Supernova festival-goers massacred by Hamas terrorists on October 7

The home of a family in Kibbutz Be'eri in southern Israel is outfitted with standard surveillance cameras to protect against intruders. One camera shows the kitchen, another the terrace and a third the path leading to a building next door.

These cameras recorded the family father being shot by Islamist Hamas terrorists after he hid his six and eight-year-old sons.

The terrorists discover the boys, who are wearing only their underwear. The next image shows the kitchen, where one of the boys sits crying. The camera also records his words as he says to his brother in Hebrew: "Papa is dead. Papa is dead." Then he says: "Why am I still alive?" The younger of the two sits hunched over the table and says he can't see out of one eye. The terrorists have gouged it out.

Then a Hamas terrorist walks in and grabs what looks like a soft drink out of the refrigerator and drinks it. The last images show the mother breaking down after discovering her husband's dead body on the path leading off the terrace.

Victims' families' consent​

In all, the sequence makes up just a few seconds of the 40-minute film that Israel's Berlin Embassy invited roughly 20 journalists to view on Thursday. According to a narrator, there are several hundred minutes of video documenting the massacre that Hamas carried out on October 7: The images were taken from surveillance cameras, victims' smartphones and social media; as well as on terrorists' dashcams, body cameras and cellphones. Some footage was recorded by Israeli security forces who were the first to arrive at various sites after the attack.

The resulting compilation of video sequences that DW saw is also being shown to journalists in Israel, New York and London, under the title: "October 7, Hamas Massacre, Collected Raw Footage."

Protecting victims' privacy​

The screenings are being staged under very strict rules: No photos, no video, no audio recording allowed, per the wishes of those victims' families, who agreed to let the footage be shown.

Ron Prosor, Israel's ambassador to Germany, sits in the second row. Before the film starts he tells those present that he, too, will be seeing it for the first time. Speaking softly, Prosor says it is important to subject oneself to witnessing the horror documented in the film because "some people do not believe that it really happened." Some Israeli embassy staff are also in the room, seated behind the media representatives. They barely speak, their faces expressing utter disbelief.

Charred bodies, abused babies​

Some recordings break off abruptly, as if relatives could only allow so much to be seen. The rest of the footage remains under lock and key as part of an ongoing investigation, according to Olga Poliakov, military attache at the Berlin embassy. After the screening, she confirms that Hamas terrorists at Kibbutz Be'eri had in fact stabbed out the young boy's eye. She says it remains unclear whether the mother and her two sons survived.

The footage also appears to show that the terrorists burned their victims bodies, while some images show the disfigured faces of infants. Body camera footage worn by terrorists show how they tracked down Kibbutz residents and shot them dead . The screening room is silent during the screening and stays that way until long after the film has finished. The images go far beyond what journalists who have years of experience dealing with conflict, war, death and violence are used to seeing.

Terror at the Supernova festival​

The film also includes sequences from the attack on the Supernova music festival in the Negev desert. Some images were widely distributed on social media, but the added context of previously unseen footage from victims' cellphones leave an even more gruesome impression. Beyond recordings of people fleeing across fields surrounding the festival grounds, we also see sheer terror: White-clad concert-goers attempt to hide behind a wall but it is nearly impossible, as terrorists seem to be everywhere.

The well-known video of German-Israeli Shani Louk lying lifelessly in the bed of a Hamas pick-up truck as she is abducted from the festival grounds is also shown. In this particular recording one can clearly see that the young woman is bleeding heavily from a head wound. It seems unlikely anyone could live for long with such a massive injury.

Then there is another image, one that is designed to provide perspective: 138 bodies lying scattered in and around a white party tent where participants were dancing before they were massacred. One-hundred thirty-eight dead, as the words on the screen convey — "less than 10% of the more than 1,400 people that Hamas terrorists murdered on October 7."

Hamas recording: 'Mama, I killed more than 10'​

And the perpetrators? The Israeli army claims to have intercepted communications in which terrorists' commanders in the Gaza Strip order them to film themselves killing Israelis. In one recording, a Hamas terrorist yells into his phone: "Mama, I killed more than 10. Mama, your boy is a hero." A reply can be heard: "Kill! Kill! Kill!"

Terrorists' cellphones also show video selfies of grinning, laughing young men — many well under 30 — as they celebrate in front of their victims corpses.

After a little less than an hour, the lights in the screening room at the Israeli Embassy in Berlin go back on. The audience sits in silence for several minutes. A question and answer session or an evening of discussion with media representatives is unthinkable. Only a handful of questions are posed.

Asked how he would interpret the body camera recordings of Hamas terrorists, Ambassador Prosor says the Islamists wanted "to show what they did." Israel has declared war on Hamas, and this is a war of images, too. The more time that passes, says Prosor, "the more these images will be forgotten."

Images like that of the six and eight-year-old boys from Kibbutz Be'eri who see their father being shot dead and ask, "Why am I still alive?"

~

Back
Top Bottom