What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Are you fucking retarded? Where did I ignore it?

Are you really that much of a sneaky Pajeet? Is this how you always try to avoid openly declaring Hamas a terrorist organization? What a jackass 🙄

View attachment 968071

Post a thread about Israel creating Hamas and let's see how many people actually buy that narration.

Stop calling me an Indian. You racist abu Salafi.
Calm down Indian.
No need for personal attacks.
I regard Hamas and Israel as terrorist movements happy now?
Now a troll that gives more attention to dogs
Than 4000 babies being slaughtered can only be a little Indian.
Now calm down and continue living I. A world where Israel is your master.

No, it has nothing to do with any so-called nature or psychological issues of ex-Muslims (which they don't have any except for your false accusation), but it is only due to Religious Indoctrination and Brainwashing of Muslims that they hate ex-Muslims and want to kill them despite their total innocence.

It's totally because of the trauma and psychological issues, often homosexualiy issues, hysterical desire to attack their own people and culture and larp as westerners

It's why the Qur'an warns us about murtads, it's why their families and communities throw them out and want nothing to do with them.

These people are deluded and dangerous

The trolls have overrun this thread. One has to avoid ten pieces of troll $hit for every single genuine post.

IMG_1712.jpeg

Urgent| Occupation aircraft bombed a second school housing displaced people in Jabalia camp

Update | Shehab correspondent: 4 martyrs and 8 injuries as occupation aircraft bombed a home for the Abu Hajila family in the Shujaiya neighborhood in Gaza City.

Terrorist Jews are trying to force people out of northern Gaza. That's a war crime and act of ethnic cleansing/genocide.

Urgent| Red Crescent: 21 displaced people were injured in the occupation bombing of the entrance to the emergency department of Al-Quds Hospital in Gaza, and damage was caused to the place.

It's totally because of the trauma and psychological issues, often homosexualiy issues, hysterical desire to attack their own people and culture and larp as westerners

It's why the Qur'an warns us about murtads, it's why their families and communities throw them out and want nothing to do with them.

These people are deluded and dangerous

No, you have no proof for this, but you can never accept the truth due to your religious indoctrination.
I loved my religion till the time it became clear to me that it has scientific flaws and it is against humanity and justice.

Moreover, the same accusations can also be made by western people who convert to Islam and they could also be killed as Muslims kill ex-Muslims. But no, the western people are not suffering from any religious indoctrination and do not become bloodthirsty vampires due to it and they don't kill innocent people for making their own choice of religion.

Terrorist Jews are trying to force people out of northern Gaza. That's a war crime and act of ethnic cleansing/genocide.

Urgent| Red Crescent: 21 displaced people were injured in the occupation bombing of the entrance to the emergency department of Al-Quds Hospital in Gaza, and damage was caused to the place.

This is terrorism and a war crime. And it's deliberate. It's targeting the civilian population to terrorize them and force them to flee into Egypt. It's an attempt at forced displacement. US has threw international law out the window thanks to the psychopathic and demonic Jewish-American community.

For all fellows hoping for meaningful action from Turkey - Know this, that the Fake sultan Erdogan is an agent just paying lip service to keep his population under control. He is in the pockets of the Zionists. The country is a member of the Zionist military arm NATO. You'd be a fool to think Turkey will help whilst pumping oil to Israel. The veil needs to lift from the sleeping masses. The conquest of Constantinople is yet to happen.

This world is not a 100% perfect place. People have to make compromises. People got freedom in South Africa after a peaceful struggle in the present situation as world opinion went against the apartheid state. The same was happening against Israel and even in US voices were becoming stronger against Israel. It took even longer, but a peaceful struggle against the British Empire also brought freedom to its colonies.

Thus, I believe a peaceful struggle would be better in the present situation.

But Hamas is not ready for any compromise. It does not agree that Israel has a right to exist.

Muslims also have double standards. They also don't give Israel a right to exist. As I pointed out earlier these double standards:

Azerbaijan also invaded the Armenian land of Nagorno-Karabakh with the help of colonial Iran and then colonial Russia.
Armenian people were living in Nagorno Karabakh for thousands of years till the Azery Government started to settle Azeries there to change the demographics.
Are Muslims able to see their double standards when they blame Israelis for invading Palestine but don't blame Azeris for the same thing?
Turkey killed millions in the Armenian Genocide in 1915 and made the whole area of Western Armenia a part of Turkey. Again Muslims are unable to see their double standards where they blame only Jews for being invaders but utter no words against the same things that their Muslim brothers did on a much bigger level.
We have no love affair with the wrongdoings of Israel and Zionists. We would have opposed a Zionist state in 1948. But today Israel is a reality, just like it is a reality that the historic Western Armenia is a part of Turkey, or just like Pakistan is a reality and no more a part of India, even if the British conspired against the majority of the population of India of that time and created Pakistan against their wish.

Just look at your Muslim ancestors, who occupied the lands of others, made their women slaves and not left even a single penny for them. They didn't even leave small children and enslaved them for their entire lives. They also raped their women and girls. Their crimes were much worse. Aren't you ashamed of their crimes?
You should be thankful to the modern civilized world. Despite being stronger than you, they don't do these things to you, what your Muslim ancestors did to them. The colonial British Empire ruled almost all Muslim countries, but they abolished slavery for their colonies and didn't enslave women and didn't rape them.

Do you deny that Hamas is using Gazans as human shields?
If Gazans are not ready to accept the existence of Israel and they deem attacking and killing Israeli civilians and children, why then Isreal should not attack them back?
You attacked and killed Israelis with all the power you got. But Israel has the power to kill you all. Why should then Israel not kill you all?

Living safely is not equal to having equal rights too.
And ex-Muslims do not even have a right to live safely. They don't even have a right to exist. The same is true for LGBT members.

Are Muslims also ready to live safely in the West, without having the right to preach Islam, criticize other religions and not having the right to convert people to Islam?

Don't you PROTEST to have rights when the West doesn't allow Muslim women to take the Niqab? So, why double standards when we ask for our basic human rights too?

And no, the West does not take any basic human right away from you, like the right to exist, or to practice your religion.

Give an example of the rule of the land which usurps your basic human rights.

Are you ready for non-Muslim countries to ban the preaching of Islam and kill all Muslim converts by making the lame excuse of them being traitors?
Will you not protest if western countries take all these rights away from you in the name of the same lame excuse of "rule of land" that you are using against ex-Muslims?

The argument of all three religions is not a valid argument. There is no such universal law that all that what is not in three religions, is not permissible.
And your argument of people is also not valid. People also don't have a right to enforce their ideologies/religion upon other people.
And immigration is not a valid reason for usurping the rights of individuals too.

Too long. Didn't bother reading, just glanced through it.

I asked you simple question and instead of answering that you went on a tangent on whataboutsims, LGBTQ and what not. I am not interested in discussing about LGBTQ rights in a thread about Palestine.

If you want to discuss about LGBTQ rights in Muslim countries, open a different thread and discuss it there. Don't bother tagging me in your thread because my perspective is religious and I will stick by it. And PDF does not allow religious discussion.

The terrorist ISIS Jewish Nazi Jews must understand we won't leave our country. The Jewish-American terrorist community should all be put in Guantanamo Bay.

Too long. Didn't bother reading, just glanced through it.

I asked you simple question and instead of answering that you went on a tangent on whataboutsims, LGBTQ and what not. I am not interested in discussing about LGBTQ rights in a thread about Palestine.

If you want to discuss about LGBTQ rights in Muslim countries, open a different thread and discuss it there. Don't bother tagging me in your thread because my perspective is religious and I will stick by it. And PDF does not allow religious discussion.
Don't bother engaging with him. Just report and tag moderators. He and a few others here are just trolling and will be thread banned.

No, you have no proof for this, but you can never accept the truth due to your religious indoctrination.
I loved my religion till the time it became clear to me that it has scientific flaws and it is against humanity and justice.

Moreover, the same accusations can also be made by western people who convert to Islam and they could also be killed as Muslims kill ex-Muslims. But no, the western people are not suffering from any religious indoctrination and do not become bloodthirsty vampires due to it and they don't kill innocent people for making their own choice of religion.

Millions convert to Islam, they don't hate their own countries or ethnicities, Islam is made up of numerous different races and people's

But the murtads tend to be psychologically damaged with trauma, often they can be homos. If you look at the murtads the first thing they do is team up with enemies of Muslims and attack our own people and culture and faith

Their is a very good reason Murtads are so hated by us

Back
Top Bottom