What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

You are emotional now and cannot think rationally and that is why you have started cursing and abusing.
Muslimophobia is unfortunately real and it took birth only in response to Murtadophobia and Kafirophobia. All these phobias are taking part in the Palestinian-Israeli issue.
And these phobias cannot be cured and reformed till the time they are criticized and discussed.
No they are not, you want me to help you with your Muslim phobia make another thread il happily oblige.

Let's get rid of hamas for a second

Will the apartheid racist setup in gaza and the west bank disappear? NO

Will the 4000+ children killed so far get any justice from the Israeli massacres? NO

Will the settlement building stop? NO

Will Israeli leaders stop dehumanising the Palestinians? NO

Will the occupation finally come to am end? NO

I have just proven to you logically how this has nothing to do with being Muslim, if you are Jewish you get all the rights even if your beliefs are of atheism but if you are anything else and Palestinian you get your land taken away. Hamas is not responsible for this.

I will now not engage with your delusion.

Israeli terrorists have been having difficulties in the ground invasion are carpet bombing civilians and employing terrorism as a strategy:

The areas of Al-Shuja'iya and Al-Zaytoun were heavily targeted, with dozens of raids continuing since midnight.

What an incredibly coward Arabs.

Mate Arabs won't do anything, MBS is too busy focusing on building NEOM project that is going to cost billions of dollars, Turkey won't risk getting booted out from Nato and ruining thier tourism unfortunately Palestinians are on thier own.

Even the mainstream Zionist bootlicking media now forced to acknowledge war crimes are happening.

IDF still maintaining ambulance was used by Hamas. If their intelligence is so precise and accurate, why couldn't they stop the Oct 7 attack?

These murderous liars will continue to lie.

Screenshot_20231104-075547.png

These Jews are the only people on Earth who have survived the mass slaughters on them by different entities and now again are back in control.
What i learnt from them is the Survival of nation is the key.The Earth is huge and lands can be conquered some other day.
The prophet didnt stay in Mecca and continue to be persecuted. He fled to Medina and came back to Mecca victorious. Why not follow the strategy used by the prophet?

6000 miles of travel to make that statement? He is burning too much jet fuel for useless travel. Not even a proforma line on ending this conflict.
Israel is undermining US leadership. Even inside of US. But money donor´s rules...

The prophet didnt stay in Mecca and continue to be persecuted. He fled to Medina and came back to Mecca victorious. Why not follow the strategy used by the prophet?
he didn't go to Muslim land he invited by people of Medina to be their ruler in exchange they accepted to become Muslim
i suggest people of England agree that Palestinian go there, the king abdicate in favor of for example Haniah and they disband the church of England and the majority of British people become Muslim

that would be following holy prophet example

he didn't go to Muslim land he invited by people of Medina to be their ruler in exchange they accepted to become Muslim
i suggest people of England agree that Palestinian go there, the king abdicate in favor of for example Haniah and they disband the church of England and the majority of British people become Muslim

that would be following holy prophet example

The prophetic example is to fight against oppression, irrespective of the odds. As simple as that.

Back
Top Bottom