What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

For 2024, if Biden loses sizeable youth share of votes who are not bitten by this "Love Israel at any cost" bug, he will be skating on thin ice. He has many negatives already: age, economy, etc., His greatest fortune is his opponent may be Trump. But no point trying to alienate a significant voting bloc and earn international brickbats (and lose what tiny fig leaf of honor we may still have).

I can bet a $100 dollars and give 2 for 1 odds that sleepy joe is not going to be re-elected. Only decent president that democrats have had since fdr is obama so you can see the benchmark lol

I can bet a $100 dollars and give 2 for 1 odds that sleepy joe is not going to be re-elected.
I did exactly that with someone in 2016 (about Trump) and lost $100. Now I no longer believe in a rational world in politics.

Hamas is going nowhere. You must accept that reality. God cursed you for your stubbornness and you're still trying to be stubborn. Last time you were so stubborn the German people took care of you.

Since your clear plan is not to make peace or coexist , but to see my country destored , you loose any moral ground to compalin.

I do not like what i see In Gaza , but you offer no solution but continuation of this war , more pointrless blood shed and destruction , in a conflict that could have been solved 20 years ago,

Is Hamas so succesful that you want to keep them ? How exactly did people life in Gaza improve , since they took power 17 years ago ?

Did they bring peace and posperity to the people of Gaza ? Are life better there now ?

With all the money they recieved from Qatar and other countries in the last 17 years , Gaza could have looked like Hong Kong.

Instead it looks like Aleppo . . ,

AF1QipOcUFkkuNrjlVw1Oja7GjCNuXMj2NViIHSCkU73=w594-h343-n-k-no

~

I did exactly that with someone in 2016 (about Trump) and lost $100. Now I no longer believe in a rational world in politics.

On a light hearted note did you actually think Hilary was going to win? Trump won cause of Hilary. Lol

And you think Pakistan will be safe if anyone nuke Israel then?
Israel has 90 nukes. It will spread them across the entire Muslim world and possibly even Europe, China and India if the Sampson option is a reality. If Israel launches 6 nukes at Pakistan, Pakistan can launch 30 or so Chinese interceptors and stop them.

Iran and Russia are the two countries that receive the most benefits in this Gaza conflict.

In the case of Iran, thanks to this conflict, Israel is internationally condemned and isolated, and Israel's peace negotiations with other countries in the region will be canceled. The United States will shift its focus to the Israel-Palestine issue, leaving no time to focus on Iran

Russia also benefits because the United States has to transfer part of its military aid to Israel. if there is no conflict, all aid will go to Ukraine

Bro, security council votes and the historic rhetoric that israel is our ONLY ally is an says differently mind you israel has a right to defend that you will hear EVERY western leader say. The same Biden is begging to get a 100 billion package approved.
Btw saying israel is our ONLY ALLY in the Middle East is a huge insult and slap to arabian states.
Arab states are not allied to the US, they are only vassals.

Iran and Russia are the two countries that receive the most benefits in this Gaza conflict.

In the case of Iran, thanks to this conflict, Israel is internationally condemned and isolated,
Does nothing. Israel has US political cover.
and Israel's peace negotiations with other countries in the region will be canceled.
None of those countries are at war with Israel for there to be 'peace' negotiations. They already have ties under the table for long time. They're just starting to come out publicly. And this conflict doesn't change that.

The United States will shift its focus to the Israel-Palestine issue, leaving no time to focus on Iran
No it won't. US is heavily deployed in the Gulf region, has sanctions placed on Iran and UN nuclear deal/monitoring. Nothing changed.

I can bet a $100 dollars and give 2 for 1 odds that sleepy joe is not going to be re-elected. Only decent president that democrats have had since fdr is obama so you can see the benchmark lol

Abortion issue will save democrats just like in 2022.

Biden may lose but the dems will maintain house and senate.

Back
Top Bottom