What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Hamas use of unguided artillery rockets fired at population centers is according to Goldstone bordering to Crime against Humanity, possibly over the border.
and Israel bombing civilian with precision weapon is not crime because israel claim they are military

let tell you a secret any Israeli under 50 is a reserve army member

What do you think happened that got Israel to give up territories in return for peace? I mean they could have just kept it all.
the high cost , why they didn't return golan or sheeba farms

Demographics can favour Muslims only if there is Secularism in Israel. If the rising population of Muslims does not become secular, and it becomes a danger to Israel, then surely there will be no Secularism and no Democracy and no voting rights for them. They will either be expelled from this land, or they will be given a small land for their own state.
But you can keep on dreaming about Israeli Secularism and Democracy.

And if Muslims will become a danger, then everyone will be fighting them, including orthodox Jews too.

My friend, you are only dreaming.
Indian Muslims have already been neutralized. And India itself is on the path of becoming a mini superpower.
And Indian Muslims are in such a worse condition that even if India disintegrates, still Indian Muslims have no chance to come to power anymore.

Also, it seems to me that Pakistan may disintegrate much before India. Religion cannot keep Pakistan intact (as it failed in east Pakistan too), but maybe fighting with religious fanatics becomes the downfall of Pakistan.

A huge population (OVER Population) of Muslims will become a problem for them.

Neither ex-Muslims existed in such numbers before nor they were organised.
And ex-Muslims today are connected to the Atheist Movement, which is a new development.

Earlier ex-Muslims existed only in small numbers, and they became Christians or Hindus. But they had no chance to face Muslims as Christians and Hindus, while these religions themselves are lies.

But the case with atheism is different. It has already infiltrated Muslim ranks. There are millions of Muslims who are doubtful due to the Theory of Evolution. Many professors in universities are hidden ex-Muslims due to evolution. As I said before, after believing in science and evolution, it becomes difficult to believe in fictitious stories of Adam and Eve.

Modern science will destroy all religions sooner or later.

And the other thing is Humanity. The non-religious Secular System is challenging the Islamic system based on morals and equal human rights.

Actually, these are mostly only women and people who have mental problems who accept Islam. And many of them leave Islam too shortly after that.

I have to disagree on morality.
In my experience, many ex-Muslims are very intelligent people and they also have both higher IQ and knowledge about Islam than Muslims. They succeed in challenging religion and rebelling against it only due to their higher intelligence. They can see flaws in religion and Mullahs cannot deceive them by presenting lame excuses in favour of religion.

I take your word. But these issues are not due to atheism, but Western Christians are also going the same path. And the reason does not lie in Atheism, but the reason is we don't need support from families to survive.
Even educated Muslim families tend to have lower numbers of children. Only religious nuts go for a higher number of children.
China was a non-religious atheist country for centuries, but its population grew a lot in previous centuries despite their non-religious views.

Muslims thought the same in India too.
But then we saw the rise of far-right forces in India, which utterly humiliated Muslims in India.
The same process is happening in the West, where far-right forces are again gaining popularity due to the non-integration of Muslims and their betrayal of Secularism.

It is only this that Muslims unfortunately are not ready to see their flaws and to reform them. They still have that mentality to overpower Kuffar in Europe one day. It is unfortunate.

Youā€™re just spamming this thread with your bullshit. This thread is not about Islam vs atheism.

Most non-practicing Muslims donā€™t become atheists. They just stop practicing. Not practicing and atheism are two different things.

If you want to preach your atheism please open another thread.

Attacking a hospital which is illegally used for military purposes is legal after an unheeded warning.
Wrong. Source: Swedish morality

Palestinian Resistance inflicting huge casualties on invading Nazi Zionist terrorists

@Falcon29 read this tweet brother, this account posts good updates

Nazi Zionist regime's plan for the war:

BREAKING NEWS
3000 to 5000 Taliban fighters have entered Syria facilitated by Iran and Russia.... Few flags and members of 313 battalion have been spotted.. they are talibs special forces for those who don't know....
I guess Hezb was told to wait until these guys join the fight...
So I guess the plan is not to take IDF head on as a military rather all Muslim countries support the groups and make this looong and bloody war for IDF...

Stingers or anything that could take down helicopters or even drones would make a big difference. You know, Israelis are using choppers in Gaza for evacuating their casualties and probably more than that.
Israelis just don't know from how far, how many could come to Jordan, Syria and Lebanon, if not also to Egypt, to launch projectiles of a few hundred $$ to destroy Israel.

Really those things come from Yemen or from uncontrolled groups in Egypt?

It's hard to believe that KSA let things launched by houthis travel thousands miles next to them.

Yemen declared War on Israel.

They did from 1000 kilometers away what the collaborator Abbas and the PLO, the mandate state of Jordan and the Hashemite dynasty could not do in 30 years, while its people were struggling with all kinds of problems.

They are a heroic nation that deserves every praise.

As I said many pages ago, the less a nation has to lose, the more they will get involved, with the possible exception of Iran.
Yemen, Syria, and Lebanon, Somalia, Libya, Iraq, along with Afghanistan are the prime candidates to officially join a call for a 'Global Jihad'.

Youā€™re just spamming this thread with your bullshit. This thread is not about Islam vs atheism.
Please tell it to your friends here who started attacking me by calling me a Murtad and Atheist and then attacking atheism.

Most non-practicing Muslims donā€™t become atheists. They just stop practicing. Not practicing and atheism are two different things.

I am an ex-Muslim myself. I am in contact with thousands of ex-Muslims on the internet.

A huge majority of these ex-Muslims hide it from their families and society due to fear of being expelled from the family, being imprisoned by law or being killed by Muslims.

This is Houthis third missile strike against Israel. First time Israel used its own ABM AD (Arrow-2) to intercept MRBM (Toufan/Iranian Ghadr-F SCUD-based MRBM) in this war. Houthi strikes seem to be improving and getting closer, first time they didn't even get past US ships in Red Sea. @Falcon29
US and Israel are probably lying about/censoring the interception rate of Yemeni missiles and drones fired at Israel - US and Israel havent intercepted 100% of the projectiles fired from Yemen to Israel, some must've gone through.

As I said many pages ago, the less a nation has to lose, the more they will get involved, with the possible exception of Iran.
Yemen, Syria, and Lebanon, Somalia, Libya, Iraq, along with Afghanistan are the prime candidates to officially join a call for a 'Global Jihad'.
Yup saudi arabia just won the fifa world cup bid for 2034. Hard to see them supporting any war.

I think he took a bagful of money too, the same money that goes to Hamas to slaughter Israeli people.

Israeli people are completely idiot, they are in the hands of traitors who show their misery in the daylight.

The threat of Dimona by Yemen's Ansarullah
IMG_20231031_211350_442.jpg

The poster published by Yemen's Ansarullah media with the title "We will not hesitate" with a view of the Zionist nuclear research center (Dimona).

Back
Top Bottom