What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

how you justify Israel killing Palestinian civilians

I don't.
But Hamas made Israel bomb Palestinians by suicide bombings on Israeli civilians and even targeting Israeli kindergartens.
How do you justify suicide bombings of civilians by Hamas and why does Iran still support Hamas?

Houthis have joined the resistance

May Allah grant them Jannah or the victory

Their kids are hungry and even have no food but they stood against tyranny

Pakistan millions of men and nukes and still like cowards hide in their houses like women

the only evidence i saw from jebalia was bombing of civilian homes and killing and injuring about 400 of them ,do you have any evidence contrary to that ?

I don't.
But Hamas made Israel bomb Palestinians by suicide bombings on Israeli civilians and even targeting Israeli kindergartens.
How do you justify suicide bombings of civilians by Hamas and why does Iran still support Hamas?
then stop supporting them
first . no one can ever find a post of me supporting Hamas on other hand there is hundreds of posts from me that show i consider Hamas a terrorist
the difference between me and you is that you use terror act of one group as justification for action of a bigger terrorist , I don't do that and if i see act of terrorism I'm not shy of pointing it.

by the way can elaborate on Hamas targeting kindergartens as i knew its Israel that do that and also its Israel that target civilians in all its war.

Would it not be better, GERMAN!

HAD YOU NOT GASSED YOUR JEWS AND KEPT THEM HOME... BESIDES YOU'D KEEP ALL THAT MONEY FOR YOURSELF, PERHAPS FOR YOUR OWN RETIREMENT!
Ah nice ad hominems on something that happened 70 years ago.

Most muslims seem incapable of self criticism.
Cannot even see how ridiculous it is screaming for absolute acceptance in non-muslim lands, while basically treating the “kuffars” as subhuman...

Europe’s money built large part of gaza.
How much has the muslim world donated to non-muslims? And not in the form of building more mosques like the gulf states like to do….

Crying about a double standard where that one pales in comparison to your own.

IOF gives up defending evacuated settlement of Sderot, withdraws Iron Dome from settlement to preserve Iron Dome inventory (still running low after massive constant re-supply by USA partners in genocide)

Geez, I guess the zio army isn't as intelligent and smart and all that mumbo jumbo jive lies when they just let Hamas know not to fire their missiles there either and save them for Tel Aviv.

And speaking of Tel Aviv, it looks like it's getting pounded by Hamas missiles. And they're still firing barrages from Gaza despite the super duper murderous ground invasion which has zero casualties so far...? 🤔 Wow.

See you defined your group, your state of mind and inclination... what defines your conduct and loyalty. For that you owe those of YOUR choice, your true fealty... you've chosen your path... good for you! Now you seek one's in your boat, a companion group, company of like minded. A bubble, community... whatever...
Immaterial realy!

Look at your double standards, where your belonging to a specific group of Islam contains no problem for your state of mind and inclination, and in defining your conduct and loyalty .... but my belonging to a specific group of atheists makes me guilty of all these accusations.

Houthis have joined the resistance

May Allah grant them Jannah or the victory

Their kids are hungry and even have no food but they stood against tyranny

Pakistan millions of men and nukes and still like cowards hide in their houses like women

When is the British Hezbollah joining the fight? You coming with it?

Ah nice ad hominems on something that happened 70 years ago.

Most muslims seem incapable of self criticism.
Cannot even see how ridiculous it is screaming for absolute acceptance in non-muslim lands, while basically treating the “kuffars” as subhuman...

Europe’s money built large part of gaza.
How much has the muslim world donated to non-muslims? And not in the form of building more mosques like the gulf states like to do….

Crying about a double standard where that one pales in comparison to your own.
We donated you civilisation, what else you want from us?

Hezbollah inflicts multiple casualties on Nazi Zionist regime soldiers

Fire at IDF site after Hezbollah attack

Summary of Israeli losses on Lebanese border

- 120 casualties (dead or wounded)
- 9 destroyed tanks and 2 APCs
- 1 UAV
- 33 radars
- 69 communication systems
- 17 jamming systems
- 27 intelligence systems
- 140 cameras
- 65,000 settlers evacuated from 28 settlements