What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Dear Friend, please look once at yourself too before throwing accusations against others.

Are these not your teachings: "... Kafirs cannot never be friends of Muslims ....Don't greet them ... Don't resemble them ... Don't share their celebrations and festivals .... Don't promote Secular laws while living in Secular non-Muslim states, but promote Sharia laws, removing secularism ..... "

And after all these hate teachings, you want to accuse us of us vs. them?

As far as we are concerned, then we didn't initiate it. We didn't tell Islamic States to usurp our basic human rights of preaching and criticizing and converting people to our faith and ideology. We are the ones who tried to remove this us vs. them thing by saying welcome to Muslim immigrants in our non-Muslim countries.

It is a wonder, how can you still claim virtue for yourself and accuse of all those things which you started yourself.
What human rights? Are those human rights in room with you?

Because you're posting nonsense and unconfirmed fake news?
Ibrahim Karagül is the Advisor of the President Erdogan. why do you trust and share israili government sources and believe it like its the Gospel but its suddenly unconfirmed and fake when i share Turkish governemnt source? your games and misinformation wont work okay Goyreek?

BREAKING NEWS
3000 to 5000 Taliban fighters have entered Syria facilitated by Iran and Russia.... Few flags and members of 313 battalion have been spotted.. they are talibs special forces for those who don't know....
I guess Hezb was told to wait until these guys join the fight...
So I guess the plan is not to take IDF head on as a military rather all Muslim countries support the groups and make this looong and bloody war for IDF...
Absolutely fake news

Bitch..... OK.... So You speak of what you don't know.
I do the same : you are a dumbass.
1 to 1. Ball in the center.

Concentration camp? We have never seen in a nazi camp guys in such a good physical shape so as to climb on motorcycles, use paragliding, have a gun to kill foreigners. Never seen hospital in a concentration camp. So it is not.
I never say it's paradise, but it's not hell. Hamas has water, gazoline, food. They just have to share with civilians.
Gaza had better life expectancy and health indicators then egypt.
Much thanks to the billions of european monetary funds.

Even though hamas showed how they dig up eu funded water pipes to make rockets….

Anyway, this whole “starving concentration camp” narrative is simply rudiculous.
And the festival was a rave for peace…

Hypocrite friend of israel Erdo wants to cease the opportunity and blackmail the jews n protect them for some economic advantages.
Erdogan should just shut up.
Atleast Erdoğan made a statement he even threathend them meanwhile where is your moroccan king? walking around in Europe like a clown

IMG_2284.jpeg

Last edited:
Ibrahim Karagül is the Advisor of the President Erdogan. why do you trust and share israili government sources and believe it like its the Gospel but its suddenly unconfirmed and fake when i share Turkish governemnt source? your games and misinformation wont work okay Goyreek?
Why should I trust either an advisor to Erdogan or the Israeli government?

Who told you I trust the Israeli MoD in whatever they say? You're very wrong. You haven't been paying attention.

It's not games nor misinformation. It's putting your brain to work. YPG/PKK in Gaza? What ridiculous nonsense is that? Kurds won't fight for Israel,they fight for their own independence. And they won't leave their areas when they are already too pressed by Turkey.

It's like when Azeris used to say "Armenians using black Africans!"

So far,the side that has been transporting Arab militias and using them as cannon fodder,has been Turkey. Taking them from Syria and sending them to Libya,then taking Libyans and Syrians and sending them to Azerbaijan.

Gaza had better life expectancy and health indicators then egypt.
Much thanks to the billions of european monetary funds.

Even though hamas showed how they dig up eu funded water pipes to make rockets….

Anyway, this whole “starving concentration camp” narrative is simply rudiculous.
And the festival was a rave for peace…

Would it not be better, GERMAN!

HAD YOU NOT GASSED YOUR JEWS AND KEPT THEM HOME... BESIDES YOU'D KEEP ALL THAT MONEY FOR YOURSELF, PERHAPS FOR YOUR OWN RETIREMENT!

Why should I trust either an advisor to Erdogan or the Israeli government?

Who told you I trust the Israeli MoD in whatever they say? You're very wrong. You haven't been paying attention.

It's not games nor misinformation. It's putting your brain to work. YPG/PKK in Gaza? What ridiculous nonsense is that? Kurds won't fight for Israel,they fight for their own independence. And they won't leave their areas when they are already too pressed by Turkey.

It's like when Azeris used to say "Armenians using black Africans!"

So far,the side that has been transporting Arab militias and using them as cannon fodder,has been Turkey. Taking them from Syria and sending them to Libya,then taking Libyans and Syrians and sending them to Azerbaijan.
I dont read your posts you are on my ignore list from now on. Goyreek.

India takes strong pro-Israel stance under Modi in a departure from the past
…..

In the aftermath, the Indian internet factcheckers AltNews and Boom began to observe a flood of disinformation targeting Palestine pushed out by Indian social media accounts, which included fake stories about atrocities committed by Palestinians and Hamas that were shared sometimes millions of times, and often using the conflict to push the same Islamophobic narrative that has been used regularly to demonise India’s Muslim population since the BJP came to power.

BJP-associated Facebook groups also began to push the message that Hamas represented the same Muslim threat facing India in the troubled, majority-Muslim region of Kashmir and Palestinians were sweepingly branded as jihadis.
Messages widely forwarded on WhatsApp urged Hindus to arm themselves and boycott Muslims, reading: “In the future, India could also face conspiracies and attacks like Israel. The possibility of Hindu women facing cruelty cannot be ruled out.”

Back
Top Bottom