What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

And it took 10,000 Indians to make 93000 of your bangled soldiers surrender. Here are some of them getting their *** spanked like a child.

EhYtuqkVoAIOw0h.jpg:large

I wouldnt gloat too much about mumbai, in response to that our proxies have committed like a thousand attacks and made you a bankrupt failed state. Kulbushan yadev single handedly fucked you up and made Balochistan and KP a warzone, not a single week goes where your soldiers are not hunted by the Baloch or TTP. All you can do is cry about Indian consulates and RAW. Now we are hunting down kashmiri terrorists within Pakistan all you can do is whine and cry.

Slum dog, this is hilarious and while you are posting lies to drive home some fantasy, anybody that studied that conflict knows that you roaches merely took advantage of a civil war and still took heavy losses from an isolated force that was thousands of km from their country and cutoff from supply routes.

And regarding the proxies, it’s a fact that the only heavy lifting you bhartioads are genetically engineered for is to lift balls of Israelis or anyone else.

Meanwhile a 19 year old kid from a village in Punjab or KPK can sneak across the most heavily fortified/militarized border in the world, slip into your army base and light up a dozen or so of your soldiers in their barracks with only a kalashnikov and 3 hand grenades. :lol:

Now please stop defecating on this thread like you do in the street. This thread is regarding the Israeli genocide being committed on the defenseless Palestinian people.

If you’d like to get thoroughly humiliated, please open another thread. Tank U, come again saar!

Last edited:
This is the war strategy of Israel. Cause human catastrophe and try to threaten Egypt to open the border so Palestinians can be ethnically cleansed:

This is the war strategy of Israel. Cause human catastrophe and try to threaten Egypt to open the border so Palestinians can be ethnically cleansed:

USA is commiting war crimes by actively assisting in this ethnic cleansing and genocide campaign.

He’s gone from the thread banned. These Hindutva lot want to be more righting Israeli than the Israelis right themselves.
Your interjections greatly appreciated. Their hatred is deep. You know there is an issue with people like this when they don’t care about genocide and war crimes committed on children

Its Pakistanis that are white skin worshippers..which is why you didnt give a **** about Rohinyas and sold Myanmar weapons, didnt give a **** about Ulghurs, but for Palestinians you hold rallies, break tv sets and even empty coke bottles :lol:

Israel did nothing to you, you should have some self respect and not give a shit about this conflict.

Screenshot_20231013_142729_Chrome.jpg

Update: 16 martyrs so far and more than 27 injuries as a result of the occupation targeting the home of the “Jomaa” family near Al-Saftawi roundabout in northern Gaza a short while ago.

Update: 16 martyrs so far and more than 27 injuries as a result of the occupation targeting the home of the “Jomaa” family near Al-Saftawi roundabout in northern Gaza a short while ago.

Starting with the hippies movment in the 60 that brought those ideas from India , it is now a universal synbol . same as the smiling Budha :

~

I suppose you don't know that the followers of PEACEFUL Krishna brutally wiped out the followers of smiling Buddha, and that's why there are no Buddhists in South Asia except in a little Island (SL).

Not very different from what you're doing.

Soon to be rott in hell. There will be so much wrath at the children of khazari....
First Ukraine
Israel Next
Wtf you doing on PDF ? Go fight cz soon khazari which in reality is Gog mogog will die..
Let me tell you how the khazari gog Magog will be whiped out ..
It's prophesied that GOG MAGOG will die from a disease....
American people are getting sick of this zionist BS hence
Btw little update for all the PDF members
I dated this slut while I was in midwood HS fked the shiznt out of her .. @Get Ya Wig Split if you know her ask her for midwood m5 😂 .... She probably still remember the M5 ride thru Bedford Ave to Madison HS .... 😂😂 good times good times...
She is one pissed off cz a Turkish guy fked her and left her followed by my nut in her mouth.... She threatened to call cops on me 😭😭😭... I fked her on knapp street hotel Holiday Inn and once I came I left her telling her I'm gonna get some beer..... Well you know I was on my way home...
Long story short we often ran into each other on kings highway or Brooklyn college Starbucks.....
Where do you think o learned
Delicatessen
Motza balls
Kanish
😂
We use to go to the one on Ave T near 59st right of from Kings plaza
Oh the pizza E14 and ave J total kosher

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back