What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

3) Hamas is using civilians as shield. Note that 80% of these civilians are Hamas supporters, so not really not guilty.
Can you say with certainty what the Israeli victims were thinking and who they supported? Some of them might have been crimials and some fraudsters and some child molesters. It's a bit too soon to put label of Inncoent on any of these people.

I am saying shia shunni feud existed long before Saudi state, from the Rashidun era after the battle of Karbala. But even that is a veneer, behind that is Arab and Persian nationalism. Persians despite being Muslims still hate the fact that the Persian empire was destroyed by Arabs, and Arabs take pride in doing that. This is where lies the Saudi/Arab - Irani enemity.
It is more propped up and egged on than genuine. As I said political situations changed considerably over time and when mattered to the corridors of power exploited. I can go further in detail, but that will further derail from topic at hand.

And they will exchange each against 1000 prisoners? NO !
If the price to eradicate Hamas is 220 hostages, it is not so costly.
I would not condemn Israel if they kill their hostages. They are their own citizens and they knew what they were signing up for when they walked into Gaza.

It is more propped up and egged on than genuine. As I said political situations changed considerably over time and when mattered to the corridors of power exploited. I can go further in detail, but that will further derail from topic at hand.

Even if you say it's propped up, it's still an issue, given that it can be exploited by both sides to a great effect and a great detriment to the general interest of the ummah.

Yes, it will be off-topic. I raised it to make sense of Saudi-Iran 'reconciliation' vs Saudi-Israel normalisation; these two don't make sense. My opinion is this reconciliation between Saudi-Iran is not genuine, not workable in the long run and fall apart.

𝗜𝗧'𝗦 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗡𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗘
𝗢𝗡𝗖𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗔𝗟𝗟 ⚡️𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗩𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗢 ⚡

"Before they launch missiles, they launch propaganda campaigns. Before they roll out tanks, they roll out narratives."

- Caitlin Johnstone

Pakistan is getting a lot of love in the comments after the 34:30 speech, along with a massive applause.

1698468998389.png

This kind of pathetic men only think of women and worship them. If women of Gaza were not modest they'd cheer for Gaza. And for women on both sides. Basically sick corn addicts. Very detached from reality and stuck in weird fantasy.
Projecting, much?

I don't care for this tripe, so carry on.

Back
Top Bottom