What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Watching with concern and worrying if the war will spillover to their countries. Nobody wants to 'volunteer' for a war. It is not a street fight in the neighborhood where you go and confront a bully. All three are weak countries and a war may lead to collapse of the government. It has already collapsed in Syria and Lebanon. Egypt is held together with chewing gum and string.

Indeed, however in this case, not that ANYONE was expecting or expected gcc monarchies to stand up for Gaza, far from it... they don't stand guard for themselves!
Such is the level of comfort and apathy in them and masses... such trust in the matrix...
inner circles monitoring outer ones... Indentured labor from south and southeast Asia only seeking the next meal... Made sure that NO ONE feels comfortable enough, bold enough to challenge the matrix.
So, all watch in awe... I mean Egyptian puppet is a raised soldier... if ones raised to fight are this lackadaisical than imagine the rest... the postings are merely fill in the blanks... Soldiers didn't recruit to fight or defend and leaders aloof!

Egypt is identical to Pakistan where a similar general is sitting with a gun on his people...easily offended on personal displeasure, otherwise negligent to the cause... pay will be in the account, food on the table and notoriety to boot!

Yet when you think you've hit the bottom, the bottom caves in...

Last edited:
Israeli air strikes with BLU-109 concrete-piercing bombs. Israeli aircraft began using BLU-109/B bombs to attack Hamas underground bunkers and tunnels. The American bunker-busting bomb BLU-109/B weighs 907 kilograms and has a warhead weighing 240 kilograms, consisting of tritonal. The bomb is capable of breaking through reinforced concrete floors up to 1.8 meters thick. Accurate targeting can be provided by JDAM or Paveway systems; with the help of these guidance systems, the aerial bomb becomes controllable.

I have read somewhere that the tunnels can be up to 200 feet deep. If so, how can a BLU that is meant to penetrate 6 feet of concrete reach them?

Last edited:
It is true. You can verify for yourself, by reading the first 50 pages of this thread, when Hamas was attacking Israelis. The mood here was overt jubilation.

One member even repeatedly called the German woman (who was stripped half naked and spat on) a whore.
I am sure you don't bother inspecting Israelis on what they say about Palestinians.

Occupied Palestine: Al-Mayadeen correspondent: Gaza has become isolated from the world after the occupation cut off all means of communication

I am sure you don't bother inspecting Israelis on what they say about Palestinians.
This kind of pathetic men only think of women and worship them. If women of Gaza were not modest they'd cheer for Gaza. And for women on both sides. Basically sick corn addicts. Very detached from reality and stuck in weird fantasy.

Indeed, however in this case, not that ANYONE was expecting or expected gcc monarchies to stand up Gaza, far from it... they don't stand guard for themselves!
Such is the level of comfort and apathy in them and the masses... such trust in the matrix... inner circles monitoring outer ones... Indentured labor from south and southeast Asia only seeking the next meal. Made sure that NO ONE feels comfortable enough, bold enough to challenge the matrix.
So, all watch in awe... I mean Egyptian puppet is a raised soldier... if ones raised to fight are this lackadaisical than imagine the rest... the postings are mere fill in the blanks. Soldiers didn't recruit to fight or defend and leaders aloof!

Egypt is identical to Pakistan where a similar general is sitting with a gun on his people... easy offended by personal displeasure but otherwise careless to the cause... pay will be in the account, food on the table and notoriety to boot.

I
Yet when you think you've hit the bottom, the bottom caves in...
If you see the geography of Egypt, it is bordering Sudan and Libya which are even more broken than Egypt. In fact, any ordinary street gang from Detroit or Baltimore can probably take over those countries. Thus, once Egypt signed peace treaty with Israel, it really has no adversaries to worry about and naturally their 'military' will shrivel away. Like what you may expect from Canada or Mexico's military. Mexican military's greatest enemy are the drug lords, and they are woefully failing against them.

This is one of the reasons I said the reconciliation between Saudi and Iran wouldn't work the moment it was on the media. Even after the so called reconciliation, Saudis continued the process of normalising and recognising Israel which automatically means that the Palestinian cause would be sacrificed which also goes against Iran's interest. The other question was what is it the Saudis can get from Israel that they can't get from elsewhere, what is the pressing need for them to normalise with Israel. The only answer is Saudi and Israeli interest of attacking and destroying Iran align, this is the only gain for the Saudis. So if they continued the normalisation process even after the so called reconciliation, the reconciliation wasn't genuine from the Saudi side, Iran probably also understood it but went ahead with it to play along. The reality is there will never be a reconciliation between Saudis and Iranis, it's a thousand year old hostility.

How?
How old is the Saudi state? Persians also were not always Shi'i... Turks ruled both Arabs and Persians for past 800 years and yes they had a rivalry between Ottomans and Safavids or their subsequent heirs.

Fatimid Egyptians were Shi'i Ismailia... they even tried to ally with crusaders till they got thrown out of Jerusalem. And finally under Saladin rose up and defeated crusaders.
Not much different now... in that regard... however, Egyptians are Ahl Sunnah now, but just like their Shi'i predecessors sit idle ... ally, in fact benefit from U.S largesse in keeping the status quo. Remember one side of the concentration camp Gaza in none other than the Egyptians.

I guess we can generalize this complexity, a bit...

We are not powerless, the people in power just don’t want to loose luxury.
That's what powerlessness is. If you can't use your power for whatever reason, you are powerless.
Both are correct. Hypocrisy in action.

Arab preachers never tire of berating laymen, but say nothing against their state leaders.

How?
How old is the Saudi state? Persians also were not always Shi'i... Turks ruled both Arabs and Persians for past 800 years and yes they had a rivalry between Ottomans and Safavids or their subsequent heirs.

Fatimid Egyptians were Shi'i Ismailia... they even tried to ally with crusaders till they got thrown out of Jerusalem. And finally under Saladin rose up and defeated crusaders.
Not much different now... in that regard... Egyptians are Ahl Sunnah but just like their Shi'i predecessors sit idle ... ally, in fact benefit from U.S largesse in keeping the status quo. Remember one side of the concentration camp Gaza in none other than the Egyptians.

I guess we can generalize this complexity, a bit...

I am saying shia shunni feud existed long before Saudi state, from the Rashidun era after the battle of Karbala. But even that is a veneer, behind that is Arab and Persian nationalism. Persians despite being Muslims still hate the fact that the Persian empire was destroyed by Arabs, and Arabs take pride in doing that. This is where lies the Saudi/Arab - Irani enemity.

You mentioned two types of hostility between Saudis and Iranians. Shia-Sunni and Persian-Arab.

I said that these differences go back to the beginning of Islam but they’re promoted by vested interests. Ordinary people get along fine.

It’s a case of seeing a glass as half full of water or half empty. I take the positive view and see it as half full. Muslims are beginning to realize the dangers of disunity and will unite, inshallah.
Arabs were divided between Eastern Roman/Greek and Persian empires centuries before the 7th. That is how they are today.

Back
Top Bottom