What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Seems like this is the biggest bombing of Gaza yet. Looks like Israel is going to demolish the northern Gaza first and then enter it. If Hizbullah didn't join now, Israel will first finish Gaza and then go for Hizbullah.

Narrated Thawban:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said: The people will soon summon one another to attack you as people when eating invite others to share their dish. Someone asked: Will that be because of our small numbers at that time? He replied: No, you will be numerous at that time: but you will be scum and rubbish like that carried down by a torrent, and Allah will take fear of you from the breasts of your enemy and last enervation into your hearts. Someone asked: What is wahn (enervation). Messenger of Allah (ﷺ): He replied: Love of the world and dislike of death.

Grade:Sahih (Al-Albani) صحيح (الألباني)حكم :
Reference: Sunan Abi Dawud 4297
In-book reference: Book 39, Hadith 7
English translation: Book 38, Hadith 4284

src: https://sunnah.com/abudawud:4297

Yes, that time has arrived, a while back, actually. It's amazing how accurate this prophecy is given at the time of the prophet SAW Muslims had very small number. The prophet SAW prophesied we will be in large numbers but powerless. Gives me hope that the other prophecies that bring the glad tidings of victory will also come true, probably not in my lifetime though, so won't be able to rejoice those victories.

@RescueRanger @Sayfullah @Avicenna

Last edited:
bullshit.
It is true. You can verify for yourself, by reading the first 50 pages of this thread, when Hamas was attacking Israelis. The mood here was overt jubilation.

One member even repeatedly called the German woman (who was stripped half naked and spat on) a whore.

This vile disgusting woman....obviously a big fan of the madeleine albright school of evil.

"On the terrible attack by Hamas terrorists against Israel, the impact on Palestinians..."

So its a "terrible attack" when its the zionists on the receiving end,but when its thousands of dead palestinians its merely "the impact".

The most shocking thing about true evil is its utter banality.

Never knew there was an anti-radiation pill.
It only protects your thyroid I`m afraid.👨‍⚕️☢️

The Gaza genocide proves that muslim leadership, especially the generals are agents of the west. The gulf arab states are Israeli agents. The whole world knows Saudia wanted to sign peace treaty with Israel and recognise it but Hamas was the problem, now they all ganging up to finish hamas so peace treaty can be signed. Hypocrites

The Israelis never stopped their terrorism. The reason why the Palestinians are labeled as terrorists are only because they are much weaker.

Israel has always killed multiple times more civilians than the Palestinians did in every conflict they had.

Their silence is deafening. The Palestinians have been betrayed and they sheepishly stay quiet as they let in the murderer to kill their own brother.

The fact that some Arabs have the nerve to call upon Iran or Turkey or Pakistan to help is ridiculous when the Arab countries number 300 million and not one lifted a finger except for Hezbollah and the Houthis.

This is one of the reasons I said the reconciliation between Saudi and Iran wouldn't work the moment it was on the media. Even after the so called reconciliation, Saudis continued the process of normalising and recognising Israel which automatically means that the Palestinian cause would be sacrificed which also goes against Iran's interest. The other question was what is it the Saudis can get from Israel that they can't get from elsewhere, what is the pressing need for them to normalise with Israel. The only answer is Saudi and Israeli interest of attacking and destroying Iran aligns, this is the only gain for the Saudis. So if they continued the normalisation process even after the so called reconciliation, the reconciliation wasn't genuine from the Saudi side, Iran probably also understood it but went ahead with it to play along. The reality is there will never be a reconciliation between Saudis and Iranis, it's a thousand year old hostility.

Last edited:
The reality is there will never be a reconciliation between Saudis and Iranis, it's a thousand year old hostility.

The enmity is only between the House of Saud and Iran. The House of Saud is just another Anglo-Zionist-backed family like in Pakistan we have the corrupt Nawaz Sharif and the Zardari families. Once Arabia has a representative government I’m sure there will be no enmity between them and Iran.

There’s little enmity between ordinary Muslims around the world. Most disputes are between various illegitimate foreign-backed governments.

The enmity is only between the House of Saud and Iran. The House of Saud is just another Anglo-Zionist-backed family like in Pakistan we have the corrupt Nawaz Sharif and the Zardari families. Once Arabia has a representative government I’m sure there will be no enmity between them and Iran.

There’s little enmity between ordinary Muslims around the world. Most disputed are between various illegitimate foreign-backed governments.

No, that's incorrect.

The hostility is far deeper than Saud family and Iran.

The Arabs tout the hostility as a Shia-Sunni hostility, where the Sunnis accuse the shia of insulting ahlul bait and the shia accuse them of the same. This hostility is genuine, but I theorise that it's only the veneer, behind the veneer is the real hostility and that is the Arab and Persian nationalism and pride.

Back
Top Bottom