What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Muslims should strongly protest in the capitals of their country. If needed drag these sellout rulers out and publicly lynch them.

F*ck all those tanks, missiles, warships, fighter jets, nukes. These coward armies can’t even take a stand to protect Gaza from certain genocide and the third holiest site in Islam.

I cannot find a clip when Rumsfield was saying that there are multi-stories caves in Afghanistan with fronts wide enough to that missile launchers can get in. It is similar to that
Here you go;

1698446754162.gif

:lol::lol::lol:

The problem is some people here are suffering from selective amnesia.
I’ve lost patience with these Zionists.
I don’t consider any Zionist of military age a civilian. All are illegal settlers and by law have to serve in Israeli occupation forces. Man or women both kill and genocide Palestinians.
Only innocents in occupied Palestine are children or non Zionists.

7300+ civilian deaths, destroying 50000 homes is NOT collateral damage. Unless you are planning on building a parking lot on the bones of your enemies.
It's heavy reprisals and revenge OR an organized plan. I think it's the latter. And of course you can't say "Go to the south because we will bomb the north" and then bomb the south as well.

And if you are going down that path, that’s collective punishment, excessive use of force and then there is no difference between Israel and those who wronged them all those years ago.

Israel should have had heavy sanctions and diplomatic isolation on this a very long time ago. At least from the 2000s onwards,they should have had most of the big countries of the world impose economic and diplomatic pressure on them.

There was once a dream that was Rome

I’ve lost patience with these Zionists.
I don’t consider any Zionist of military age a civilian. All are illegal settlers and by law have to serve in Israeli occupation forces. Man or women both kill and genocide Palestinians.
Only innocents in occupied Palestine are children or non Zionists.
I’ve liked your post despite disagreeing in principle because you epitomised the general feeling of anger and frustration in the Arab/Muslim world ashen looking at the injustices faced by the people of Palestine.

What we have to be is reasonable in the sense we must admit that the taking of hostages was a shit move by Hamas, the alleged mass killings were an atrocity, but at the same time the collective punishment of over 2.1 Million Palestinians is Genocide.

Plain and simple.

It's heavy reprisals and revenge OR an organized plan. I think it's the latter. And of course you can't say "Go to the south because we will bomb the north" and then bomb the south as well.

Israel should have had heavy sanctions and diplomatic isolation on this a very long time ago. At least from the 2000s onwards,they should have had most of the big countries of the world impose economic and diplomatic pressure on them.

There was once a dream that was Rome

Great post as always. Also Russel Crow carried that movie in my opinion 😊.

How do I buy one?
Call 1-800-Rumsfeld he’s got a whole list of them apparently 😂. Funny they never found this magic Aladdin’s cave in all the years they were there. 😂🤣

How many AD missiles for iron dome Israel/US has left? I find it interesting that Hamas still firing rockets and now Houthi join. We all know the slow production of US in missiles and US already had delivered the reserves munition for iron dome. In very near future iron dome wont have enough missiles. And in my understanding this is the time for drones against known positions of the david sling ect.. Maybe Russia orChina can give Sat-intel.

AHAHAHAHA I was gonna mention that earlier,I was gonna mention that! I still have the pic somewhere in a folder 😂 😂 😂 The only thing missing is the Batmobil. I remember ages ago,when I first saw that I was like "Wooow! The Taliban have such sophisticated cave networks! Look at that engineering and craftsmanship,they are so cunning. Of course they got that rich guy financing them! Whoaaa!" .................then I was like "whatever happened to those caves the media kept talking about?"

Don't become a monster when fighting against monsters.

AHAHAHAHA I was gonna mention that earlier,I was gonna mention that! I still have the pic somewhere in a folder 😂 😂 😂 The only thing missing is the Batmobil. I remember ages ago,when I first saw that I was like "Wooow! The Taliban have such sophisticated cave networks! Look at that engineering and craftsmanship,they are so cunning. Of course they got that rich guy financing them! Whoaaa!" .................then I was like "whatever happened to those caves the media kept talking about?"

Don't become a monster when fighting against monsters.
I know right 😂. I love shit like this makes me laugh my head off 😂.

The jews will be destroyed no doubt.
Hamas has done its part.
victory will decend somehow.
Maybe Jordanians and iraqi militias will penetrate the borders...
Yemen are doing their best sending missiles n drones to bomb israel.
Meanwhile hzb are still fighting with that electricity tower

F9erCVCWsAAPmon.jpeg

I cannot find a clip when Rumsfield was saying that there are multi-stories caves in Afghanistan with fronts wide enough to that missile launchers can get in. It is similar to that
Well,Hamas does have miles and miles of tunnels,they've even showed part of them in various videos,but I don't think it's anything unbelievably sophisticated.

Back
Top Bottom